It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I hear people say that the dialogue sounds faked and that there's no way they could be talking to their mom like that if it were real ..

Are you guys serious?
they sound like most drunken college kids I know.. I know a lot of parents that even join in on the drinking and smoking because they'd rather the kids doing it with/around them than hiding it .. it all sounded legit to me.

Nevertheless.. I don't think the dialogue is contrived, I think they really believe what they are seeing.. I don't believe they are extra terrestrial.. I think they are RC or something mundane along those lines that caught the attention of some drunk and stoned kids .. and if they are RC, I'm sure if they keep an eye out again they'll probably see the same thing before long..

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That one guy (Ryan, the guy filming?) says "Look" 106 times during that video. Where was this filmed?

yeah i was going to say something like that 2.
its almost like he's suggesting that he knows whats going on and to look because.... wait .. wait. look .look

good footage though. at least its clearer than previous attempts.
im sick of cellphone/handycam 640X480 128kbps compressed videos. look so crap

Or that he's stoned and freaked out.. someone said this was debunked, where's the proof of what it really is then? because people saying the dialogue sounds fake is no more proof of a hoax than the video itself is proof of alien visitation..

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Very cool footage!
I think its genuin and not hoaxed by the kids filming it. I doubt they are acting I think you guys are giving a couple of stoners a little too much credit

For you guys saying RC planes is just like me coming out and saying its "Alien Craft" for sure, has to be, fact is we dont know what the hey they could be
thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
For you guys saying RC planes is just like me coming out and saying its "Alien Craft" for sure, has to be, fact is we dont know what the hey they could be
thanks for posting!

No it doesn't work that way. A prosaic answer is always more probable than an exotic one. This isn't a coin toss where both sides have an equal probability of landing face up.

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This quote below from a poster on this thread has me perplexed and i am using this quote as a reference for my perplexed frame of mind just now in this case. Are we to believe that a distance of almost 1500miles apart from Garden Grove is acceptable to justify the OP video as the same phenomenon as in Garden Grove.??

"At the same time the OP video was recorded on college station texas right? almost 1500miles apart from Garden Grove.is there a connection here with the LED toy from Garden Grove and the object 1500miles apart"

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Note; these 'skeptics' only come out of the woodworks if they can offer a conventional explenation for a sighting.

I'm not saying it's an Alien Spaceship OR an RC helicopter.

Frankly we don't have smoking gun evidence of EITHER so whatever we discuss here is all pure speculation.

If I were the ones that filmed this I would try to contact anyone on campus who flies RC aircraft/kites and see if they were filying that night.

At the moment we can't rule out anything, we can merely speculate what it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Note; these 'skeptics' only come out of the woodworks if they can offer a conventional explenation for a sighting.

This must mean that the 'skeptics' contribute to nearly every UFO thread on ATS GrOuNd_ZeRo.

IRM

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
look at the other vids, in some of the vids the helicopter and the blue lit craft are in the same frame in some frames are very close together, and when they are close together you can see that the blue lit craft is the same size or larger than the helicopter, and I have never seen an RC anything the same size a police chopper, dispute that !

additionally helicopters dont fly circles around kites, it would be very dangerous considering the kites string and the helicopters lack of vision of that string at nite, as well many other reasons that the police would not dispatch a helicopter for a kite (they could just follow the sting to the perp), plus im sure it wasnt a kite based on the crafts movements in the many videos,

this had to be craft with a wing span of at least 15ft , watch the other videos with the chopper and craft in the same frame.

so far im leaning toward hand glider or ultra light unless someone can prove otherwise, and I would assume you could do that by analyzing the aerobatics

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

IRM,sumoning accoms razor realy aint fair
but your prolly right.
I just like to hope for the more exotic

Accoms Razor definition
edit on 12-10-2010 by paradiselost333 because: to edit

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by believeyoume
NEW VID CLOSEST VIEW YET

www.youtube.com...

it seems there is a leading edge and that its v shaped, like the leading edge on an ultra light, plus the lights seem to be only on the leading edge and not all around the craft. because the whent he craft seems to be going away from any of the people who have filmed it the lights changes from a solid line to 2 dots as if you are seeing the back of the leading edge that not lit and therefor you the camera person sees only the edges of the back of the wing.

its strange though the chopper doesnt once in any of the many many many many vids on youtube put a spot light on the craft, that is suspect to me, something is defintely in the sky and is up in the air for quite some time, plus it seems to be up at about around 1000ft. It would be nice if its range could be estimated as well.

Additionally the chase vid is interesting something is going on there and Im interested hearing more from the guy that filmed that,

and why hasnt any of this been on the news yet. it seems hundreds of people saw and were very effected by this craft. I bet a lot of people called the cops about it that night.

I also think that its more human to co-ordinate and event like this to a date ie 10-10-10 that seems like a very human thing to do to add drama etc. why would aliens use the same calender as us if they've been around for far longer like millions of years,

if it is aliens the fact they showed up on this date I would think is purely coincidence ,

That's a R/C airplane just similar light installation as mine here with a EL wire light it comes in different colors and sizes.

The OP video looks very different. Is easy to say that's a kite or R/C airplane, Helicopter when you have no experience flying one (most of you in general)

The video of the guy been arrested, first of all you cant see anything like the OP video and second that happened in california. The OP video video happened in Texas.

..............Just do a search in youtube for UFO and then use the search options to get this weeks videos.............
you will see how many people recorded blue lights similar to the OP in different states and different hours on October 9, 10 , 11............to much coincidence

edit on 12-10-2010 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There is a R/C copter that can maneuver like the ones in the the video i'm posting, but the price tag is pretty high.. I just want to throw this video out there to show that there are some R/C that can move like the ones in the video.. sorry i'm not good at embedding videos:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-10-2010 by IspyU because: trying to embed video

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IspyU

noone is disputing an rc helo can move like that, its the size of the object that suggests its not an rc helo, because it would have to be huge like the same size as the real police helo, or larger judging by the vids,

which means impossible because if its the same size as the police chopper its relatively the same price,

and who can afford a million dollar hoax, come on,

we should be focusing on

1. the size of the object relative to the police chopper,

2. once the size is relatively determined the aerobatics should narrow down type of craft further

3. It must have landed, and why is there no reports of the that.

sorry my reply is talking about the UFO on 10/10/10 in California, I didnt realize college station was in texas, my bad
edit on 12-10-2010 by believeyoume because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Something moving real fast on foot?

Probably a teenage or adolescent TALL WHITE that took a craft out that was unauthorized. Supposedly they run pretty fast as well.

We really need to just be open about all of this stuff...it will only get more out of hand the longer we conceal it.
Going public will prevent risky damage control scenarios like you just saw,, save a whole bunch of time, money,resources, having to lie, losing large sums of money to conceal operations. Remember the2.3 trillion dollars Rumsfeld reported on Sept 10th 2001.

HUMANS.!!!! ..Just let it go man. RELAX. Lean into it,,,breathe.

Here smoke some of this...take it easy. Get a massage..take a bubble bath or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Someone has combed youtube and put up all of the (near?) simultaneously occurring events of 10th/11th October around the world on their blogsite:

adept2u.blogspot.com...

A few look like repeats of those shown on this thread and other ATS threads but there are many that are not posted/linked on ATS.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I definitely got the feeling that the guy and girl thought it was “cool” and they were not afraid.
At some point during the video someone said it looked like it was going to land by a house.
My only question here is if I was filming strange lights that didn’t fit the profile of anything I saw before, and I thought it was amazing, and I was stoned and or drinking, eventually I would have made an effort to get closer, via running or driving.
One time a buddy and I were standing out front of our houses and to the east of us, at 1am or so, the sky lit up blue. Something definitely happened it was very bright. We jumped in my car and drove in that direction. When we got to the other side of the neighborhood we eventually found the electric company with several trucks working on a transformer. It was just a transformer that blew, but board drunk 20 year olds don’t watch from a distance.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
A bunch of retarded teenagers that sound like they're straight outta MTV mixed with acouple of dancing dots in the sky makes for another passable thread..Im ready for the real stuff.

Way to go with the ad ho attacks

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Haha, I know I was late while following this thread yesterday and you beat me to the punch. Those are my thoughts exactly.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i know not many people will agree with me but i just thought someone was flying kites across the street. . i mean didnt anyone see da way the lights were moving. . totally looked like kites to me. .

but then again i might be wrong

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind444
reply to post by 0ne10

That is definitely one thing that I see going on a lot on this sight, especially on this subject, many folks getting argumentative because of a clash of beliefs. Yet, not a lot of real investigation.

Exactly!! Posters like this seem to contradict themselves when they tell others to investigate and provide proof that it wasn't a RC'd object. Yet they jump to a conclusion based on their beliefs and post useless videos that essentially compare the apples the their oranges.. They don't really look at the material objectively... I think it could be anything and we're really never going to find out unless it is up-close footage, and even then it is hard because as many have said before me... They will debunk those as CG immediately without looking at it objectively. I for one, will remain skeptical until I have seen it with my own two eyes because it is tough to discern from reality and CG with today's computers and the people using them.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Yes, I did see your apology today. This thread has taken off so quickly that I couldn't quite keep up
and I am reading every single post and responding as I go. It's ok man, I've had my moments of knee-jerking reactions, I think we've all had them. I just wish my curiosity could be squashed about the whole ET theory. I know they're out there but how many, and from where, and how long have they been around. My mind just goes off on these thought tangents and I get frustrated because I have so many questions that I want answered. I guess life wouldn't be as exciting if we knew everything...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join