It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your spirit guides....human like or not....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

How can i be missing the point? I know they are real, i do photograph them and i know their non-physical nature which precludes them from speech and hearing which is why i asked the questions. I communicate using a very complicated synchronicity of images. A single missed image can lead to vastly different meanings. That is just me, i am curious as to what others experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

How can i be missing the point? I know they are real, i do photograph them and i know their non-physical nature which precludes them from speech and hearing which is why i asked the questions. I communicate using a very complicated synchronicity of images. A single missed image can lead to vastly different meanings. That is just me, i am curious as to what others experience.

Do they talk to you? How to you understand their messages? Deciphering your images? I don't believe you choose your guides. They will show themselves to you when they think it is time. That's why I don't see why it is important to know if they exist in our physical world. For that matter, you may have just captured some random ghosts.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I can't let that pass unchallenged. What is the difference between spirit guides and random ghosts? FYI i have 20,000 pictures of these entities on photobucket and about 115 videos. I explained why they neither speak nor hear. In all honesty i probably would not listen to them if i could hear them. Logic should tell you that they would be more interested in questioning us.
edit on 103131p://pm3105 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I can't let that pass unchallenged. What is the difference between spirit guides and random ghosts? FYI i have 20,000 pictures on photobucket and about 115 videos. I explained why they neither speak nor hear. In all honesty i probably would not listen to them if i could hear them. Logic should tell you that they would be more interested in questioning us.

A spirit guide, I believe and based on my dreams and visions, are like the guardian angel. Kind of like your great grand parents watching over you all the time. You know they are there but you continue to carry on with your life. The bond is extremely close. When they convey a message to you, you don't have to guess. You would know the answer. These are the higher spirits. They don't ask questions because they see the world you see. They would only offer you guidance. That's why they are called spirit guides.

I don't see how you have met your spirit guides but you haven't spoken to them??? Did they even appear in your dreams???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join