It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is there a conspiracy about this site...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I expect this thread to be deleted very quickly but here goes.

What If this site is run by the CIA, or FBI, What if the founders work for world govenments, just to find out what the general public know etc...
Maybe there have been many posts like this before but hey its worth a shout. Im sure there are many peeps who may call me paranoid, but what a way to collect info on many people and whatwe know ????

Any replys.

Please to not kick me off the site. if you think im too paranoid let me know with a u2u

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I bet this has been ask a hunderd times, Try using the search.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This questions has been asked about fifty different times in fifty different ways/variations.

The answer always comes back no or well you wouldnt know even if it was.

The site is owned by a European to boot, unless thats what the government wants you to believe?

Ah I better stop before I confuse myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thats the trouble with newbies .... they keep trying to reinvent the wheel...

I guess that another month has rolled around again as this topic eternally regurgitated...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I thought it would have been, just worth a shout to see if there was an insider who had something to say but hey, what can you say, most web sites are spied upon. well at least with IE

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
that's it... I'm now charging $1.00 for everytime that this question gets asked... so pay up.. let's see, I should get about $500 very quickly..

Seriously, of course this site is run by the government, we're all on the payroll, well, those who have been here for at least 6 months, you'll be asked to join soon.

* the above statement is a joke, please take it as such.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Im not saying there isnt spies. There are always lurers. Looking to cause chaos.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yes I am a newbie, im sorry I do not mean to re-invent the wheel or bring up old posts Im on this learning curve like everyone so give us newbies a break

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
Yes I am a newbie, im sorry I do not mean to re-invent the wheel or bring up old posts Im on this learning curve like everyone so give us newbies a break

Don't worry about! It just gets a little frustrating to see the same "new" ideas come up again, and again, and again, and again.......

At the end of the day, what you've got to ask yourself, is that even it is - would you really expect a straight answer if it was true?
I would be very suprised if there was not a some sort of 'presence' on the board in the form of lurkers and posters, but there probably really isn't anything to worry about!!! We're all still here!

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I bet this has been ask a hunderd times, Try using the search.

Hey don't be unfair! You know he wouldn't find anything because we destroyed it so they wouldn't find out the truth....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Kill the newbie! Kill the newbie!

No problems as your fresh to the block, but the search feature will help in the future.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thanks to all you senior members who have posted.
At least their is still the ability to humans to help each other

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

At least their is still the ability to humans to help each other

Wait, you think we're human!?!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What If this site is run by the CIA, or FBI, What if the founders work for world govenments, just to find out what the general public know etc...

I SWEAR TO GOD, THE NEXT PERSON WHO CREATES A THREAD MENTIONING THIS SAME # AGAIN IS GOING TO GET MY FOOT UP THEIR ASS!!!

*takes a deep breath*

Ahhhh Now I feel so much better. For the love of christ people think of some new # to ask. It seems like every 2 weeks someone creates a thread about this #. It's annoying.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dont be so hard on him Ocelot, its not like he is asking why hell is hot ya know?

That was too good to pass up.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Don't you know that we are part of the Illuminati ?

Here's the original ATS banner ... notice anything strange ?

You shouldn't have asked that question. Now we've shown you the truth, you can't ever leave

new topics

top topics

join