It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw the impossible??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i would run as fast arss as i could and start speaking in a mixture of sasquatch, spanish, spanglish, mongolian, english, and african sign language saying" hoogadah boogadau aikanduh taifouno washepurutperty big buggin' freak watcha le jeuy and grabbin' my gigantic creme filled sports peices and sufficate the entomology anomoly with and anoconda anal probe.

just keepin' it real.

i hope yall fake cake fruit filling speakin' fraudz fill me

virginia? virginia? yea i'm here you little lyin'.....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I would like to tell you all that I HAVE seen the impossible!! Ok, I was in the mall with my friend and little brother. We were outside the arcade...the walls in front of the arcade are all clear so that you can see through them and what games there are. All of a sudden, but little brother (He's soul-less...will laugh at anything) comes at me just hysterically laughing!! I ask him what's going on...he points to the wall where the Dance Dance Revolution game is. There was a person...maybe a kid (He kind of had that mongloid look to him, no offence to mongloids) ...with no arms, no legs, playing Dance Dance Revolution!!!!!! It was insane. He was jumping around on his stubs!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join