It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you saw the impossible??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As it seems unrelated to anything categorized already, I'll drop this here and see where it goes.

One of my favorite things to do is ask questions to see how people would react in oddball situations. This is one of my all time favorites:

You're driving along a familiar stretch of road with trees on either side. Nobody else is around in sight at the moment. A cockroach the size of a deer scuttles across the road in front of you and disappears into the trees. What do you do?

You can't speculate on the reality of the question, meaning you can't say "it can't happen" or anything. Taken at face value, if you encountered this situation, what would you do?

My answer: Freak out cuz it's a roach and I can't stand them. Freak out cuz it's a HUGE roach and that's just nuts! Finally, go get someone pronto and go back with my gun to try and find it! *L*

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sounds like one of ILP weekly questions. I think id piss my pants if a giant cockroach ran across the road.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And you think that I would get out of the car, why?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What is ILP weekly question?

*drooling at the thought of a site or ongoing thread of this nature*

I love the weird stuff! *L*

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ILovePizza had a weekly question...there was a few like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why did ILP get banned? Anyone know? I was a away when satry and blade runner and the Big C got banned.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'd probably faint, crash the car and end up being booked by the cops for dangerous driving. There is no way they'd believe me !

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
pull out the biggest gun i could find in the car, a bunch of ammo, gernades, night vision, and go huntn.....then id eat it when id kill it and accidently get posioned...and the worst part: it would be over cooked

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have seen the impossible....... Tampa Bay winning the Stanley Cup. What did I do? I enjoyed every game.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I have seen the impossible....... Tampa Bay winning the Stanley Cup. What did I do? I enjoyed every game.

alls that needs to happen now is the chargers win the superbowl and the world will come to an end

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

tampa bay deserved it. i knew they were gonna win. and thats floridas first stanley cup too...im a huge hockey fan, are you? i play ice and inline and i play travel also

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by abductee93
tampa bay deserved it. i knew they were gonna win. and thats floridas first stanley cup too...im a huge hockey fan, are you? i play ice and inline and i play travel also

Don't know, haven't tried inline. Rollerskating really sucked. On ice........bring it on. I'm a defenceman, you wouldn't get close to my netminder, well, you might, but you'd have fewer teeth.
Yeah, I know 2 min.s for something.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'd get out of the car quickly and run after the bugger with my digital camera.

Or I'd just stop, say "Holy cr*p!", and then carry on.

Depends if I'm sober or stoned.

[Edited on 27-6-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I would probably just sit there and stare in amazement.

After the initial shock wore off I dunno what I would do next.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would probably do the same thing as I did when the aliens ran across the road in front of me last week......Just keep driving and tell myself that I didn't just see that....that worked for about a min and one of the little buggers shot my tires out with it's damn ray gun and ran off into the woods laughing.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Grab the SKS out the back of the car and go roach hunting
IF that doesnt work bust out the industrial sized can of raid and WHOOP ASS!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When I very first thought about this one.... on my way to graveyard shift one night, of course.... I thought about the "Freak, Freak, Hunt" approach, it occurred to me that they always say "If you see one, there are hundreds more" about roaches. The thought of barrelling out into the woods with a gun to hunt one while hundreds more maybe hunt ME made me think that I might take "I See You"'s approach and deny the whole thing! *L*

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
first you tell me whats impossible, and i'll tell you how i'll react...
-Josh

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would cut waaayyyy down on the caffeine!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ever see what a few gallons of gasoline on fire look like?

yeah...BURN BABY BURN!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join