It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government reveals ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is a document I found. And if you visit the link under the article you can view NASA's UFO sightings that have been released under the freedom
Of information act. The pics are from military personell and NASA employees. I will not post pics cuz there is way too many and they r in PDF format. They are actual documents and pics.

UFOs, Aliens and Secrets
Former Government Employees Say It’s Time to Reveal Evidence

May 9m 2001 β€” They're out there β€” and the government knows.

Military Denies UFOs Alien Energy?

That's according to a group of about 20 former government workers, many of them military and security officials, who stepped forward today to say they had witnessed evidence of aliens and unidentified flying objects and called for congressional hearings about such sightings.

"These testimonies establish once and for all that we are not alone," said Steven Greer, director of the Disclosure Project, a nonprofit research organization dedicated to disclosing alleged alien sightings.

ABCNEWS' Katelynn Raymer in Washington and David Ruppe in New York contributed to this report.
www.greatdreams.com...

Some of you say I don't use sources so for this one *SNIP* and check this web site

Please read: Posting work by others.

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

MOD EDIT: Removed very rude comment. Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.
edit on October 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
wait...why did you make a thread about some stuff on the 2001 Disclosure Project?

this is all testimonials...yes, very cool and compelling, but there is no hard evidence/proof of this...just people saying it...

you didn't need to put some fruit loop website up for a source either...just point to the disclosure project 2001 overall.

But, why make a new thread verses simply bump one of the million other threads about it? is there something new? (looks...see's nothing new)...???

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lol there's more. It's kinda like a timeline. I jhang finished. Posting everything yet. I'm on my iPhone right Now so it's hard to get it posted but I will get posted asap

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Saturn is correct
this is from the 2001 Disclosure Project
and every one of the pdf's from the NSA
links are deleted.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

Johnnie walker.....

Your source is Greer.

Greer chewed up & spat out those people at that press conference.

Greer is an extremely negative, damaging influence on Ufology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The only thing that could be revealed (or disclosed) is that all of these "unusual" crafts that folks see once in a while are simply our own hidden man-made technologies. And why ruin the fun and security of the cover provided by these alien stories and space ship tall tales to mask the newest technologies which are out and about. But thats just too insane to believe I guess, eh.

Disclosure, YEA RIGHT!!! LOL.
edit on 10-10-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join