It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius A

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
the pic is a good drawing but its stupid, and you are wrong we are right. SO save the boardland cyberdarma sanity blahblah meter some energy and ban daelume. i think no one would oppose that. he is a good talker though and has good intentions just belives the wrong things and is paranoid.

to daelume.
well you can leave because you are causing chaos .what ever drug you sre takin you are taking to much or not enough. Oops almost forgot your tinfoil hat is on crooked. BTW there is a site that lets you take a trip to hollow earth. take it and tell us what it is like to lose a lot of money and be freezing cold by yourself in the middle of nowhere. get your tinfoil hat ready.
and to you
and as far as head density goes you are the densest. i highly suggest you meet davidbienck at darkgoverment.com he is a Dr.

[edit on 6/25/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume I have no idea where that blatant piece of disinformation came from.
Biology and gravity.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
If you can't prove it, you are violating the Terms and Conditions of this webforum.

I have never seen ANYTHING on this forum to be 'proven' by your definition of 'proof'.

In terms of the forum, it is completely dedicated to debating topics, is it not? Nothing is 'proven' that is being debated, now is it?

--

In terms of the Sirian As.

This is TRUE information.

And, given that the proper evidence arises, it is provable.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Biology and gravity.

You are totally incorrect. There is no reason why such a structure is biologically or gravitationally impossible.

This idea is the same as when a mathematician of the 1980s "proved" that it was impossible to make a hard drive any larger than around 800 megabytes (or something along those lines), or when that futurist "proved" that it was impossible for NYC to sustain any more than 8 million people.

Erm...actually the futurist said that New York would have 30 million people by the 1920s, and that the roads would be piled up with horse manuer...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

so are you admitting that at this time you have no actual evidence as to any of this...? that's how i take that statement!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

so are you admitting that at this time you have no actual evidence as to any of this...? that's how i take that statement!

No, there is plenty of actual EVIDENCE, but as I have said many times, there is no such a thing as 'proof' physically speaking, but rather, only mentally speaking does proof exist, in the realisation of a logical whole.

link   
daelume reread my post on this page above it was just edited. the sad part is this dumb thread is 5 pages long of dumb stuff. and the meter is high. BAN HIM

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
the pic is a good drawing but its stupid, and you are wrong we are right.

God dmn Earth-humans.

This is why I am almost 100% positive that the New World Order will succeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No, there is plenty of actual EVIDENCE, but as I have said many times, there is no such a thing as 'proof' physically speaking, but rather, only mentally speaking does proof exist, in the realisation of a logical whole.

Blah blah blah...

In other words. You are violating point 1 that I just mentioned.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
daelume reread my post on this page above it was just edited. the sad part is this dumb thread is 5 pages long of dumb stuff. and the meter is high. BAN HIM

Get off of this thread if you want me banned.

Look, don't take it from me, just pick up Stewart Swerdlow's book, Blue Blood True Blood, which contains virtually the exact same information I have.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Blah blah blah...

In other words. You are violating point 1 that I just mentioned.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea where you get the idea that I am.

What in the name of God is your problem?

I KNOW THAT THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE, not the other way around!!!!

I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY OF YOUR RULES!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelumebut rather, only mentally speaking does proof exist,
... so, as we suspect, this is all in your head... hrm... [size=10]BAN!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And I lock this thread to. Will be trashed as soon as enough people see how he got BANNED!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join