It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien doppelgangers attacking humanity telepathically?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

You being a stain doesn't make me one.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Very knowledgeable and well written, you sir is a scholar and a gentleman
(I think, on the gentleman part :lol
. No seriously, I gave you a star

Nice to hear a point of view so well researched and thought out without degenerating
into an all out verbal brawl. You brought up many good points based on past and
current topics both speculative and real finely woven into a wonderful literary tapestry.

I also find it highly probable that these things have been going on for much longer
than mankind probably remembers. What are based on facts are the ancient civilizations
that once existed of which ruins remain and have left archeological evidence of some
of the very things that are being discussed in this thread. Many, including myself have
found written historical evidence of Information purposely hidden if not outright destroyed
throughout history to conceal knowledge. Many times it is not what is said, but what is
not.

Even nothing has a value, its value is exactly the opposite of something, which can be
converted to a numerical value, hence 0 and 1 or 1 and 0. Our forefathers new this and
tried to preserve this knowledge in script and in the very remains of civilizations past. Why
are we not allowed to remember our legacies, our histories even to some degrees, our
very cultural heritages? I will tell you why sir, because like almost everything "to the
victors go the spoils of war" and that includes history. Those very ones who have been
victorious through out the ages, their lineages are still with us today with most of their
knowledge still very much intact. Bad things happen in war Mr.Getsmart, things that TPTB
do not want others to remember.

How far back? How many cultures have some form of depictions of beings not like us?
Why is that information considered how shall we say, fairy tails? legends, myths? Do
you think that your Parents, relatives and loved ones would want to purposely harm
their own offspring? Of course not, that goes against natural law! Then why would mankinds
forefathers want to hurt or harm us by not teaching us how to survive (yes even against bad et's)?
They wouldn't and did not! That knowledge has been destroyed, stolen, hidden, burried because
knowledge also belongs to the spoils of war.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You can view incoming information as an attack which would mean you would have to defend yourself with information. You can also view incoming information as a gift as part of humanity's upbringing, one of the many choices you can make as an individual.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
You can view incoming information as an attack which would mean you would have to defend yourself with information.

You can also view incoming information as a gift as part of humanity's upbringing, one of the many choices you can make as an individual.

I suppose that is true.

It all depends on what thier true intentions are.

Are thier intentions peaceful?

Or are thier intentions hostile?

In either case the wrong decision could be the worst decision.
edit on 14-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
You can view incoming information as an attack which would mean you would have to defend yourself with information.

You can also view incoming information as a gift as part of humanity's upbringing, one of the many choices you can make as an individual.

I suppose that is true.

It all depends on what thier true intentions are.

Are thier intentions peaceful?

Or are thier intentions hostile?

In either case the wrong decision could be the worst decision.

I tend to agree with In nothing we trust, whom took it upon themselves to treat mankind as babies?
Did we ask to be treated that way? I didn't and certainly would not. That means what they are doing
is against our very freewill and needs to be stopped at all costs. I say if they want to teach us
something, then it needs to be in the spirit of trust and as equals not as schoolmasters and student.
I say, if their intentions are peaceful then they need to show and introduce themselves in limited
numbers until we are all on the same page. If not, then they need to leave and take their telepathic
attacks with them or be forced to leave one way or the other.

Freewill is our greatest gift to us by our Creator, even greater than life itself because life without
freewill is a mockery of life and only becomes slavery. If they are truely so enlightend, then I'm sure
they understand that better than us. I think that is a good starting point in relations with any and all
extraterestrials.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

The issue of Alien Abductions is one that has attracted a great deal of attention due to its impact on society with many thousands of similar events experienced in every location in the world. That such an experience is REAL has been ascertained by leading researchers, some with more esoteric backgrounds and others with establishment credentials such as Harvard professorships. That these experiences are not entirely physical, as we have been accustomed to defining as the only measure of reality, is an entirely different issue pertaining more to our inability to understand than to the factual aspect of these phenomena.

Are these Demons? Are they humans using advanced secret technologies to warp our minds? Are there Alien Entities using unknown methods to control humanity through occult means traversing dimensional barriers? Whatever may be the case there is a consensus worldwide that something of this nature is going on, and has been going on for some time.

So your thread is most interesting, also with respect to its Doppelganger aspect which you will note I am currently exploring in the hopes of finding an explanation in the Clone Conspiracy threads in the ATS Skunk Works section. There is a distinct phenomenon which I would call "genetic patterning" by way of duplication of certain individuals that is not exactly simple to understand the motives for.

Getsmart

You know I hadn't put 2 and 2 together but you may have something about alien abductions and cloning.

Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of an existing or previously existing human.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's another possibility to consider. Time travel may be at play.

A man travelling a few seconds into the past in a single self-consistent timeline. This scenario raises questions about free will, since once the traveller has decided to enter the time machine, then as soon as his own double appears, there is absolutely no way for him to change his mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d9a7279261e.gif[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm curious to know if the animation in the picture translated.

edit on 17-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Link for research purposes

StarGate Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ya'll must think I'm crazy huh?
edit on 18-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Yes, yes, yes! Got a thread about it www.abovetopsecret.com... Goldenrule was kind enough to forward your thread onto mine. Anyway a while ago I came across this site www.montalk.net. It speak of this at length and other related subjects. I strongly recommend everyong stop by and take a look.

We are all spiritual being going through this 3D human, physical experience. The battle that we are in extends into the metaphysical as well. We must be aware of this and act accordingly. I think the big battle is the metaphysical one. I think that Goldenrule is right. The wildcard is fearlessness. We are all immortal anyway, all they can do is break this meatsuit we are all in and we will move ourselves into another one or not use one at all. We can all do anything we can imagine. We are divine, all of us. Why would you fear anything? I am service to others and nothing will ever change that. I am sure most of you are as well. Let's win this thing so we can all go home. I am so bored of this stupid game.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join