It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I despise humanity - is this normal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Before i start.. i know what your thinking `oh some bitter person with a troubled background whos been hard done by and is grating his frustrations on others`.

Wrong, i have a rather large family, i get along really well with them, i do have a few friends, not many but a few, i do like to go bowling and the cinema here and there, so im hardly `anti social`, im not rich or poor. just about comfortable i guess.
Ive been to the middle east, and america so have in a sense seen some of the world.

So, i cant be accused of being some nerd living in `his mums basement`.

Anyway back on track, i really despise humanity.

Why? because to most people there is nothing more to life than partying, getting drunk, smoking, nightclubs, drugs and thats it.

The media tells you to care more about lady gaga, justin bieber, and the latest reality tv show than to care about one another and ones planet.

Violence is the normal, and movies, video games, songs all portray sickening acts which i wont go into.
Take rap for instance for a long time, idiots, and ill call them idiots, justify the lyrics about murder and bullying which are apparent in a LOT of rap songs, saying `oh they are only lyrics`? yes, only lyrics.. so lyrics about shooting ni$$rs has no effect on peoples` mindset? yeh right!

A lady gaga song was on the other day and i heard the lyrics `i want your disease i want your bad romance`? HELLO! am i the only person who finds it disturbing that people can sing a song like that?
I heard a four year old singing her song about `i want to take a ride on your disco stick`! is it just me or is something wrong there?

Yet.. people claim `its only lyrics`?
Indeed they give the same excuse for gore and violent movies `its only a movie`!
Really? how many times do we hear in the news about people dressing up like a movie character bursting into their school and shooting people! or some mad sumari weilding person in shopping mall.. would all this happen without movies portraying these people as heroes? maybe but definatly not as often!

And no the point of this thread isnt about movies and songs encourage violence.. that is obvious in itself and ANYBODY who denies it is simply a mindless sheep.

You see we laugh at sheep and go `silly sheep.. being shoved by a tiny sheepdog into the pen`.. well thats what humanity are... they have no direction in life besides violence, imorality, ladygaga, mcdonalds, and nightclubs.... and as long as that sort of thing keeps flowing at them from the media, television, newspapers etc.. the government dont even need to do ANYTHING to control them.. in fact humanity are easier to control than sheep.. sheep need to be chased by a sheepdog into the pen.. humanity dont, just show them a new gorey video game, or a new celebrity idol, and theyll all imediatly flock one by one and worship it!

I saw a clip recently of a female throwing little puppiers (alive cute puppies) one by one into a fast flowing river!
When i saw that i couldnt contain myself and i cried like i havent cried before!
How could somebody be so cruel so disgusting!

That for me was the breaking point, until then i kept saying `come on theyre not all like that`, but after seeing that despicable act i lost any respect.

If you google michael jackson, the search results will be `michael jackson autopsy pictures` if you look on youtube at cute puppy videos, in the related video section will be `lion maules keeper` or similar!

WHY!! WHY!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO SEE AUTOPSY PICTURES!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE A LION MAULING A HUMAN!
because human nature is sick, twisted and disturbing! and dont anyone dare give me an excuse of `its because people are curious`!! why are they curious? because when youve been conditioned to embrace violence and sickness as the norm, you feel urged to have more, and more.

Did you know that lady gaga is doing a tour where shes using dead corpses plasticfied or however you call it, as stage props? yet on another forum where i talked about it, people told me to `get over myself`, and `its a beautiful work of art`! wow, shows how low humanity have sunk to actually justify something like that!

Yes i know throughout human history there has always been violence, think back to the gladiators, the crusaders, the nazis.. yet in this day and age where we are supposedly `civilised people` there is no excuse for it whatsoever!
There is no reason why you cant still have movies where yes people will die, but without heads and limbs flying everywhere and close up shots.... why the need for that to be shoved in our faces?

Ill bring up haiti disaster, when it first happened it was everywhere for about 3 weeks, then it disapeared and i guarantee you most people have forgoten all about it! Why? because its not news worthy and wont make the papers any money, so they choose not to cover it anymore! Theyd rather the front page to be about `david beckham` or `lady gaga!

The language which is prevalant in every aspect of society is also beyond sickening, i hear parents swearing at their babies, ill hear adults cursing non stop, sometimes saying the `f` word about 10 times in one sentence!!
WHY!!! And dont tell me `theyre` only words... i think people who curse in every sentence need their disgusting mouths washed out with soap!

Humanity are at an all time low, they couldnt give a dam about one another, nor their own planet, and blood flows among the street like water, theres no respect for the elderly, animals, nothing!
And the only things thrown at you from all angles by the media is sex, imorality, violence and foul lanuage.

It really does show how much humanity have been conditioned to accept violence and imorality as the normal!

Mother earth please do your part, do what youve done so many times before, cleanse the filth....

Whether its an act of God, aliens, or a unlucky comet.. the BEST THING which could happen to poor mother earth is a reset.. get rid of the filth and start again in the hope that this time the current nature of humanity will be eradicated for good

Yes, i know theres some genuinely good people out there, especially missionairies, red cross workers and people like that who genuinely do care.. but the vast majority of humanity are truly scum of the earth
edit on 10-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Hmm, its your choice to stay here in your human body.

Why not help us turn the tide?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Good thing that wasn't the "RED" button eh? Will wait for story so I can probably agree!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
it's ok to despise it because its ugly
its not ok to despise it and do nothing to make it better; at least you can improve yourself and realize that you can be better and improve yourself, thats how i look at it

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
humanity as a whole is pretty much comprised of decent people . what makes it ugly is the less than 1% of the population that control the world . positions of power only attract the power hungry .

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

ok, that's not fair.. It's one thing to not approve of what some of the higher ups do, it's another thing to HATE humans.

I am a human, you despise me by judging me of what I am instead of who i am?

Why would you despise humans? It's an experiance!! it's like.. your spirit is you, and your body is a game console for a video game (the point is, it's like a medium into the physical world)

instead of not hating what they do, appreciate. see the marvels of the world, and if someone is shallow, try and make them change!

the world is amazing! humans are amazing! the world... is... alive...

Edit: by judging others you subconsciously believe that you are better than others, if you think so, it's your ego mind! get it out, get it out! it's what drives people to a 'pleasurable' 'shallow' insanity.
edit on 10-10-2010 by alien102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread wasn't removed for lack of content, I'll check back after the 20 minutes is up.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

AWESOME THREAD!!

Flag and Star for the great research!

(I am joking, and waiting patiently for the content.
)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
it's been twenty minutes and we're still waiting .

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by drell777

Patience, is what I suggest.

I read another thread by this poster, and it was quite well done. I am sure there will be some substance to his position.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't despise our race! We have our moments but we tend to learn a lot from our mistakes! Our problem is that we are primitive...

Especially as the media is promoting violence and hate within films, games and manipulating the news!

There is so much we don't know about each other!

You think you know your friends...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
sorry i had a lot to type.. its up now, most of it.. although im going to add a bit to it

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drell777
humanity as a whole is pretty much comprised of decent people . what makes it ugly is the less than 1% of the population that control the world . positions of power only attract the power hungry .

I completely disagree. If there was a significant number of decent people in this world, this world would not be as bad as it is. The fact is the majority of people care only about themselves and would screw over their own children for personal gain. People habitually bully those less fortunate, or different from themselves.

The OP is not the only one who despises humanity. There definitely are good people out there but they are as much a minority as the elite class. The rest of the populations are just taking up space and consuming everything they can. There is still time for them to wake up but the majority of them dont want to wake up.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't depise humanity, I feel bad for those who have lost their way. I try to help when I can but of course I don't have contact with every person I hear about. I will say I tend to make friends with those that are more tranquil and have kindness in their hearts. I do have a great concern for the children that are subjected to negativity in our society - I don't approve of adults leading them into adulthood too quickly. Children don't need to hear adult music, be around those that party, drink too much alcohol or take drugs - they will just grow up to think its the right thing to do.

Peace to all mankind, may they find and and walk the right path.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what normal is, but some people certainly go through phases of despising humanity. I was stuck there pretty hardcore for a while, and still catch myself getting mindphuked into it for a little while each day.

In the U.S., it's estimated that 4-6% of the population is psychopathic. Our capitalist society attracts them, and encourages their continued survival and procreation. Besides that, about another third of the people are sycophants. There seems to be very few, if any, people who aren't somewhat infected by the Pathocracy which is here. Those who shout about love and light are usually the most naive and unaware of the whole bunch. The truth is that we're all in this # together, whether we admit to it or not.

The thing is, the more intelligent you are, the more concerned one tends to be about big-picture issues. It seems to be easier for intelligent people to become depressed and stay there to some extent throughout their lives. I'm kind of manic depressive. I get somewhat depressed, then am high in the sky for a while.. recycle ...

Listen man, hardcore problems have existed all throughout our species evolution. We've never been perfect. Civilization has collapses several times already. Perhaps we're on our way towards that yet again. Who knows for sure? The best you can do is get your own house in order. I'm saving for my future. I still have some hope for humanity and our future, so am doing what I can to save to get out of this decaying country, start anew in another country, and open a business, meet a real woman, and have a family. One step at a time, man. You'll get there.

Just remember that there's always a balance in nature, and if we really do screw up bad enough, the earth will find a way to get rid of us. So it doesn't much matter. Just enjoy your time that you've been GIFTED with. Don't get too caught up in all the insanity, it's been with us since the beginning of recorded history. Just keep to what you're passionate about, be who you are at your deepest levels, and love all that you are capable of.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm not really sure what normal is, but some people certainly go through phases of despising humanity. I was stuck there pretty hardcore for a while, and still catch myself getting mindphuked into it for a little while each day.

In the U.S., it's estimated that 4-6% of the population is psychopathic. Our capitalist society attracts them, and encourages their continued survival and procreation. Besides that, about another third of the people are sycophants. There seems to be very few, if any, people who aren't somewhat infected by the Pathocracy which is here. Those who shout about love and light are usually the most naive and unaware of the whole bunch. The truth is that we're all in this # together, whether we admit to it or not.

The thing is, the more intelligent you are, the more concerned one tends to be about big-picture issues. It seems to be easier for intelligent people to become depressed and stay there to some extent throughout their lives. I'm kind of manic depressive. I get somewhat depressed, then am high in the sky for a while.. recycle ...

Listen man, hardcore problems have existed all throughout our species evolution. We've never been perfect. Civilization has collapses several times already. Perhaps we're on our way towards that yet again. Who knows for sure? The best you can do is get your own house in order. I'm saving for my future. I still have some hope for humanity and our future, so am doing what I can to save to get out of this decaying country, start anew in another country, and open a business, meet a real woman, and have a family. One step at a time, man. You'll get there.

Just remember that there's always a balance in nature, and if we really do screw up bad enough, the earth will find a way to get rid of us. So it doesn't much matter. Just enjoy your time that you've been GIFTED with. Don't get too caught up in all the insanity, it's been with us since the beginning of recorded history. Just keep to what you're passionate about, be who you are at your deepest levels, and love all that you are capable of.

Peace.

I do 100 per cent believe in reincarnation, and how the body is just a temporary vessel and how the soul is what makes you. i do believe everybody has their previous lifetimes stored in their subconscious minds, and some people have the gift to easily tap into it, hence you have past life regressions on rare occasions.
so i guess i dont have the `you only live once make the most of it quickly` outlook on it.
i am convinced though that negative entities can influence entire civilisations...
remember the nazis? an entire generation wanted supremecy, including millions of them were murderous thugs, then when the war was over and that generation disapeared, their children were completly normal, and most germans today have no hate whatsoever for jews and people who arent like them.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Normal:
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
serving to establish a standard.

dictionary.reference.com...

Based on this definition your views are not 'normal', but that does not mean that what you have said has no truth to it. I too am disturbed by society, but I do not view this as human nature. In my opinion, based merely on observations, humans have lost touch with their true nature. They instead are acting as society has taught them (through media and other influences).

The only advice I can offer is to focus not on the negative things in this world but to direct your attention towards the positive things. It may not be as obvious as the negative things, as these are what we are bombarded with daily. Dark only exists because light exists, and vis verse.

One cannot change how others act or perceive the world, we only have control over ourselves.
edit on 10/10/2010 by NJE03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

daleuniverse,

If we are speaking about "humanity" as a herd, then I agree. Put people into a large group and I tend to have zero tolerance for them. They irk me and vex me greatly and I find myself fantasizing about horrible, horrible things to do to them.

But...

Let me meet an individual or a small group of people and actually have a chance to speak to them, look them in the eye, and get to know them... The results are completely different. I tend to meet very few people, on this scale, who I cannot empathize with, at least, or like.

I think that looked at for our own merits, most everyone has something productive, entertaining, or insightful to add to the din.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE03
Normal:
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
serving to establish a standard.

dictionary.reference.com...

Based on this definition your views are not 'normal', but that does not mean that what you have said has no truth to it. I too am disturbed by society, but I do not view this as human nature. In my opinion, based merely on observations, humans have lost touch with their true nature. They instead are acting as society has taught them (through media and other influences).

The only advice I can offer is to focus not on the negative things in this world but to direct your attention towards the positive things. It may not be as obvious as the negative things, as these are what we are bombarded with daily. Dark only exists because light exists, and vis verse.

One cannot change how others act or perceive the world, we only have control over ourselves.
edit on 10/10/2010 by NJE03 because: (no reason given)

but thats just the problem..
distancing myself from what i dont like, distances myself from the norm!

when i see people from my former college, my supposed `friends` at the library laughing at websites showing gore...
i feel sick and walk away, i dont consider that entertainment!

if im walking home, and i see a group of ten other people lying on the grass taking drugs. ill walk away, and if thats what`s called fitting in please count me out!

the only things shoved in your face from all angles, unless you live somewhere remote.. are the latest gadgets, ifones, internet tv and all that.. and what is the main content on all those things, well exactly what i spoke about

the only way for it to not influence you is to walk away from the normal, and not `follow the sheep`

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse

I do 100 per cent believe in reincarnation, and how the body is just a temporary vessel and how the soul is what makes you. i do believe everybody has their previous lifetimes stored in their subconscious minds, and some people have the gift to easily tap into it, hence you have past life regressions on rare occasions.
so i guess i dont have the `you only live once make the most of it quickly` outlook on it.

A little rational thought and common sense may show you that the concept of reincarnation isn't needed to explain the phenomena of "tapping into previous lifetimes". After all, we've all come from 1,000+ generations of human beings throughout our evolution. Yes, some people are more in tune with their instincts and subconscious mind. I personally believe all the reincarnation junk to be the product of an overproductive imagination searching for answers where conventional thought processes and current knowledge bases fail to do so.

Originally posted by daluniverse
i am convinced though that negative entities can influence entire civilisations...
remember the nazis? an entire generation wanted supremecy, including millions of them were murderous thugs, then when the war was over and that generation disapeared, their children were completly normal, and most germans today have no hate whatsoever for jews and people who arent like them.

It's called a Pathocracy, and it not only happened under Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, but is also happening atm here in the U.S.

First, troubled economic and political times bring about a decline in morality in the society. They become unable to easily tell right from wrong, and elect a psychopathic leader. The leader puts more psychopaths into positions of power. After a number of years, the whole governing class is psychopathic: Pathocracy. It then further infects the already somewhat demoralized people, and the society starts to disintegrate, but first!! it goes to war and further infects more masses of individuals with sickness from inhumane attrocities. Thus, the psychopath has won, even if he is killed throughout the process. A little more of the human population has turned psycho, and it will likely continue on for several generations to come. They are winning. We are evolving into them...
edit on 10-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join