It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.P. Contractor Tells ALL - Human Body Parts Washing up- Giant Beach Burial Pits - B.P. Payoffs...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks buddy, didn't know it was on youtube. Star.

So let me get this straight. The authorities were telling people "Come on in, the water's fine," when the reality was contractors had to literally be completely decontaminated if they even so much as TOUCHED the water? Whoa. If true, heads gotta roll.

IF TRUE

being key words

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The guy sounds for real, BUT, if he really thought that there was a danger then why would he have been back down there? And whats up with the young guy walking along fishing? If he was really concerned wouldn't he have said, something to the guy like dont fish here or eat anything in the water?

I dont know this was a sad interview.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm on the east side of florida,and have seen what he is talking about.

I was clamming and knelt down,and felt a layer of goo about an inch off of the bottom,that was about 3" thick.

Pure black,just laying everywhere,Goop.

Never saw that before.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Listen to what David says..... davidzimmerman.com...

Edit to ad, Not David Z, The news guy David.
edit on 10-10-2010 by 22-250 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SickSkin

From what i've read and heard,the body parts are coming from methane glaciers at the bottom of the gulf that are melting...the preserved bodies of people that were killed during some catastrophic event.possibly a pole shift.

I remember reading something or watching a video where someone mentioned exactly this. I remember hearing it being presented in a rather prophetic way and I paid it no more attention. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please let us know what it was I read/watched.

EDIT TO ADD QUOTE
edit on 10/10/10 by Gehirn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow, this video along with a story now being carried on RAWSTORY:

www.rawstory.com...

The contractor said there was a system in place to give the "runaround" to anyone asking questions by referring them to one official after another.

The contractor also said he heard supervisors talking openly about BP paying researchers "so that they would report the way BP wanted them to." BP wanted these studies to "quieten people down" about the oil spill, he alleged.

But the contractor stressed this was only what he heard from supervisors. "Whether that's a fact, I don't know."

Instinct is telling me that what this guy is saying is likely true. Instinct can also get you killed.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Been thinking about them being told to leave the beach before the body parts washed in. Could have been that an aircraft saw it and called it in. Standing on the beach you really see nothing but the surface. Somebody in a plane looking down could see what the workers could not see.
By the way the Gulf has been a no fly zone for commercial aircraft since this disaster. Maybe as long as the planes are way above what, 30,000ft but not lower than landing and takeoff.
I can't find any good information on this, just know it's no fly.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
More info would be a godsend here....whos body parts were they?
How did the BP staff know when to shift the workers away from the beach where the body parts arrived.?
Is there no police report for that area for that incident?
A newsman could get into the cop shop and ask......
What is going on down there?
Its all sounding mega sinister.

Thats what I'm wondering myself, if there are body parts floating up on to the beach where did they come from.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SickSkin

Good video

I never heard of this, but I think that what this guy and the bp guy are saying makes sense.
That is crazy!!!! A Death Cloud, and massive grave, brings a whole new meaning to "the dead in christ shall rise", if indeed true. Here's part 2.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

"the dead in christ shall rise",

Liera, are you seriously providing this video as anything other than the ravings of a mad man ?
Body parts or not, the explanation given, even by ATS standards is absurd.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker PI

It's not the ravings of a mad man. There is research behind this, as talked about in this video.

if what these people are saying is true, then this could be the most significant archaeological find in human history. I hope it is true, I am curious about what people looked like before "The Flood". Not trying to quote the bible, but if the shoe fits, it fits in this circumstance.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by Seeker PI

It's not the ravings of a mad man. There is research behind this, as talked about in this video.

it sure sounds like the ravings of a mad man. and just because there is 'research' behind this, doesnt mean the madman's interpretation of the science is sound, whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

An you, the sheeple, beleive whatever you (don't)want to hear

Originally posted by SickSkin
reply to post by jaynkeel

From what i've read and heard,the body parts are coming from methane glaciers at the bottom of the gulf that are melting...the preserved bodies of people that were killed during some catastrophic event.possibly a pole shift.

Nah, they've been piped into the gulf through a stargate form the Abluoooootiooooon wars in the Qquarttttta quatrant. Thought everyone knew that. Don't worry, these bodies are peope who disputed the idea that IIIIIIIIIddd is the God of the universe and thus deserve all they get.

Obvious, innit

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks very much for the response Liera.

I'am a big fan of Ian Punnet so I listened with interest to the sound clip you provided.

At no point is there any mention of Archeoligical finds, body parts, biblical prophecy etc.
I did hear several times " Its very scarry Ian" spoken by the gentleman being interviewed. This seemed to be the main point behind his theory that a giant methane bubble could be struck by lightning spontaneously combust and set fire to the earths atmosphere, thus irradicating all life on the planet.

He was correct on one thing.... " Its very scarry Ian"

Yes indeed it is.

PS: Liera keep questing for the truth, it is out there, just not where you currently think it is.

Peace.
Pi.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I never stated what i believe.only what i read and heard.take what you want from it...i believe the man said it was hopi prophecy.i'll look to see if i can find something about the bodies in the methane and post it here if i find anything.later.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
here's a new video with Riki Ott speaking about symptoms people are experiencing.'Vibrio vulnificus'
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by SickSkin because: fixing link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join