It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.P. Contractor Tells ALL - Human Body Parts Washing up- Giant Beach Burial Pits - B.P. Payoffs...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interview with a BP contractor on video at link below.

An hour after BP workers were told they had to shift from Destin, Florida to another location and to not discuss anything with anybody, human body parts washed up where they had been working.

Gregg Hall reports that a former BP worker contacted him under agreed anonymity because the contractor wanted to ease his conscience. The interview is below.

"I want it understood I'm doing this because there are some things that need to be told, need to be said. I'm not doing this for publicity. I don't want publicity," the worker told Hall.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
MUST SEE VIDEO- thanks to member Human_Alien below.

here:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.examiner.com...
edit on Sun Oct 10th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wait, really? What in the world is happening out there? This does not make any sense to me...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More info would be a godsend here....whos body parts were they?
How did the BP staff know when to shift the workers away from the beach where the body parts arrived.?
Is there no police report for that area for that incident?
A newsman could get into the cop shop and ask......
What is going on down there?
Its all sounding mega sinister.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here ya go......

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks buddy, didn't know it was on youtube. Star.

So let me get this straight. The authorities were telling people "Come on in, the water's fine," when the reality was contractors had to literally be completely decontaminated if they even so much as TOUCHED the water? Whoa. If true, heads gotta roll.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
very very good post. star and flag... I hope more people show this courage come forward asap. Maybe or hopefully this is the spark that lights the fire. Why am I not surprised to hear any of this??? 10-10-10 newsworthy.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sorry bud, but Loam beat you to this earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Then again, that thread didn't really take off, so maybe mods should let yours run it's course)
edit on 10-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I searched, and didn't see that one. Hmm, well I don't care really...But someone's gotta teach that boy the concept of hype.
Title, title, title. Only difference really. And a few hours.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

But someone's gotta teach that boy the concept of hype.

LOL! Oh my God TA, I just got orange juice down the wrong pipe thanks to your wise ass comment.
It was worth it though

But on topic, I'd like to know where these body parts came from? That doesn't seem to add up.
edit on 10-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well, I was always taught to sell the sizzle and not the steak. What can I say.

Seriously, I don't care, go down to loam's thread, mods close this, I don't care.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Seriously, I don't care, go down to loam's thread, mods close this, I don't care.

Hey man, I didn't mean to offend you. As I said, that thread didn't take off, so let's keep this one going

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Read the included links haven't viewed the video yet, not understanding where the body parts are supposedly coming from? And wheres the evidence of said body parts?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

From what i've read and heard,the body parts are coming from methane glaciers at the bottom of the gulf that are melting...the preserved bodies of people that were killed during some catastrophic event.possibly a pole shift.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Here's a video where someone mentions the body parts in the glaciers....
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2010 by SickSkin because: improperly inserted link.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SickSkin

Ok now I see the importances of this!!! Wouldn't that be the discovery of a lifetime. Not sure of any reason to hide it though? If it indeed happened long ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The reason to hide it is because of the gold and because it's possibly going to happen again....lends evidence to the pole shift/nibiru crowd,etc.,etc...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So they are entrusting BP in this monumental task? Or was that the reason for the workers leaving the site, so they wouldn't know what was going on? And this is being executed as usual by the government?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I find this very difficult to fathom.
Testimony by an individual who
we cannot confirm even works
for BP. Contacts a reporter
and lays out the body parts
cover-up. Does it sound fishy
to you?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They are probably just making us think that because they want us to believe it's a typical oil spill which it isn't.the military is down there with submarines...i'm sure you heard about the swat teams and everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I find it even more difficult to fathom that so many people wont talk and that noone is being held accountable for anything...And people seem to have just moved on from this so quickly...

It's a disgrace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join