It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 EXPLOSION witness barry jennings killed. Try to debunk that I CHALLENGE YOU

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by kaya82
i hope this link works as im not very good with computers

www.911docs.net...

dave what do you make of what this witness has to say?

Well, for one thing, from his own statement he's saying his opinion of controlled demolitions is speculation based 100% on WTC 7 falling into its own footprint, meaning that to him, if it falls into its own footprint it necessarily must be from controlled demolitions. If the base of any building (if memory serves, in the case of WTC 7 it was the 13th floor) is severed then everything above it is naturally going to come straight down into its own footprint regardles of whether the structural failure that severed the base was from demolitions or from fire induced thermal expansion. Presuming that the fires did have the ability to sever the base, then it would have caused the tower to collapse in the same manner demolitions would have caused it to collapse. I can't reach him to ask him to elaborate on this, so I can't say anything more.

For another, from his vantage point, there would be no way he could have known what was going on with the fires inside the tower. The video at the end showed the penthouse collapsed into the interior some ten seconds before the tower itself collapsed, showing the interior was NOT structurally sound as he claimed. He wasn't even close enough to even see WTC 7 clearly- according to the map, he was way over on the other side of the Verizon building to the west of WTC 7.

Half his eyewitness account is speculation (I.E. why the tower fell) and the other half is claims he isn't qualified to make (I.E. what was going in inside the towers) so I'm not certain how this is really eyewitness testimony on WTC 7. The actual eyewitness details he does add I.E. the smoke coming from the building, the building being damaged, and that it had collapsed, we already knew. What I *didn't* know is that the causeway was completely gone from the falling wreckage, and for that he definitely IS a qualified eyewitness becuase he was standing right there at the causeway. This shows the claim that the wreckage from WTC 1 wasn't able to damage WTC 7 is a lie right there since the causeway was twice as far from WTC 1 and more to the west than WTC 7 was. I will catalog this for future reference. Thank you.

He's not here for me to ask, but since you are, let me ask you- do you genuinely believe the NY fire department was responsible for demolishing WTC 7 and involved in covering up a conspiracy that caused 343 of their brother fire fighters to be murdered? I mean, really?
edit on 10-12-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)
this man was there you wasnt he said he had 25 years experience in building buildings and some knowledge on explosives so il take his word over yours. And no i didnt day the ny fire department was in on it . Why do you come on here? As you seem to think you know it all!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

this man was there you wasnt he said he had 25 years experience in building buildings and some knowledge on explosives so il take his word over yours. And no i didnt day the ny fire department was in on it . Why do you come on here? As you seem to think you know it all!

Well then, you have a severe problem on your hands, 'cause this guy IS saying the NYFD brought it down. The other reason he thinks it came down was, in his own words "it was handled like clockwork". They...they as being the NY Fire department...pulled everyone back telling them the building was going to come down, and fifteen minutes later, it came down. As mentioned previously, deputy fire chief Peter Hayden was standing right there at WTC 7 and he's the one reporting the fires were burning out of control and that there was a three story tall bulge in side of the building. Either deputy chief Hayden was right and this guy was too far away to give an accurate eyewitness account, or this guy was right and Hayden is lying to cover up the controlled demolitions conspiracy and the murder of 343 of his brother firefighters Which is it?

THIS is what thoroughly disgusts me with the unrepentent dishonesty of the conspiracy people. You'll gleefully throw around innuendo that slanders everyone from the NY fire department to the boy scouts of being involved in this conspiracy and when we call you on it you try to weasel out of your words and claim, "that's not what you said". It's like it's all one big game to you to drag everyone's reputation through the gutter. The day you conspiracy people stop being cowards and actually stand by your own accusations is the day the rest of us will actually take you seriously.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How did it die? There have been many witnesses who experienced odd things on that day, there were many people involved with the operation, of which some possibly have become whistleblowers. Thats why so few people believe the official story, that and that WTC 7 spontaneously collapsed.

How did it die? What points to murder and why kill him over something many other people whitnessed?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Well then, you have a severe problem on your hands, 'cause this guy IS saying the NYFD brought it down. The other reason he thinks it came down was, in his own words "it was handled like clockwork". They...they as being the NY Fire department...pulled everyone back telling them the building was going to come down, and fifteen minutes later, it came down. As mentioned previously, deputy fire chief Peter Hayden was standing right there at WTC 7 and he's the one reporting the fires were burning out of control and that there was a three story tall bulge in side of the building. Either deputy chief Hayden was right and this guy was too far away to give an accurate eyewitness account, or this guy was right and Hayden is lying to cover up the controlled demolitions conspiracy and the murder of 343 of his brother firefighters Which is it?

THIS is what thoroughly disgusts me with the unrepentent dishonesty of the conspiracy people. You'll gleefully throw around innuendo that slanders everyone from the NY fire department to the boy scouts of being involved in this conspiracy and when we call you on it you try to weasel out of your words and claim, "that's not what you said". It's like it's all one big game to you to drag everyone's reputation through the gutter. The day you conspiracy people stop being cowards and actually stand by your own accusations is the day the rest of us will actually take you seriously.

something doesnt add up about 9/11 the evidence is irrefuetable imo

questions have been unanswered

i come on these sites because i believe weve been lied to and i want to know the truth!

i dont for 1 second believe the fdny were involved in this atrociety dont put words in my mouth

i found what this man said to be interesting

this is not 1 big game to me by all means and its ppl like you that disgust me

all i want it to know the truth about what happened

you believe what the government has spoon fed you,

conspiracy ppl discust you well dunno if you noticed your on a conspiracy site dont like it do one!!!! i couldnt care less what you think of me i will keep on looking for the truth

you obviously get off on coming on here continuosly arguing with ppl

its ppl like you who refuse to acknowledge the clear evidence of foul play who are slapping every one of the victims and victims families in the face

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join