It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 EXPLOSION witness barry jennings killed. Try to debunk that I CHALLENGE YOU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
It's odd that WTC 2 didn't make WTC 1 collapse from the bottom of! Don't you think?
WTC 2 was much closer to WTC 1 than WTC 7.

No becuase WTC 1 had the exact same design as WTC 2 did, and they both suffered the exact same kind of damage from impacting planes, massive amounts of acccelerants, widespread fires, etc, so that if loss of structural integrity from a plane impact happened to one, then it would almost certainly happen to both.

OTOH the 1993 bombing showed that the structure was able to absorb at least some amount of damage. As you recall, the buildings both stood for quite some time even after being hit by aircraft.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
It's odd that WTC 2 didn't make WTC 1 collapse from the bottom of! Don't you think?
WTC 2 was much closer to WTC 1 than WTC 7.

The WTC towers were offset diagonally, so that when WTC2 collapsed, each side mostly collapsed outward, forming a 4 pronged debris shower.

There were some impacts of course, but it's because they were diagonal that WTC1 didn't suffer significant damage. WTC7 was much further away, but it was also lined up with the north side of WTC1.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yet another american citizen murdered by foregn intelligence to secure the lie of the 911 mass murder authorship, america has cancer

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
yet another american citizen murdered by foregn intelligence to secure the lie of the 911 mass murder authorship, america has cancer

Now that sentence just about encapsulates many truthers doesn't it. An allegation that someone was murdered but no evidence. An allegation foreign intelligence did it but no evidence. Nicely topped with a bit of anti-American rubbish.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
You might also notice the methods a few posters consistently use to derail the thread into an "insult fest" deriding the posters and of course the "truther" position. For me it is becoming obvious that it is always the same posters, with the same intent, not to inform, but to "Lobby" their position by steamrolling and accusations.
"Why would they do it?" seems to be the question asked, like any of us would have insight to that persons thoughts or motives.

Well that's a rather absurd question, as I thought it'd be obvious. The OP is attempting to stir up false public unrest by asserting Barry Jennings was murdered over what he said he saw, which is preposterous on so many levels...

a) the 9/11 attack occurred in downtown Manhatten, one of the most crowded cities on the planet. There is literally nothing that he could have seen that 100,000 other people wouldn't have seen, and yes, that includes any supposed explosions in WTC 7 before the towers fell.

b) When WTC 1 fell it dumped wreckage all over the place, including into WTC 7. Whoever was inside the building at the time would definitely have heard and felt it. A ten year old can figure out what the "mysterious explosion" were that he heard.

c) Barry Jennings already told everything he knew to Dylan Avery so there isn't anything more to cover up. If some secret shadowy organization wanted to cover up something, they wouldn't wait years after he already made an interview, he'd have been killed right then and there, along with Avery too.

d) The guy was obviously obese, meaning he almost certainly had other health problems we didn't know about I.E. diabetes, heart disease, etc. To completely ignore blatant health conditions that is officially the number one killer of people in the US and assume in knee jerk reflex that Jennings was assassinated sy secret agents is outrageous.

..and yet when we try to point these out to you people, you respond with, "we're not interested in the truth(!)". So, WHY are we here? To point out the blatant fact that you people are getting pretty desperate in grasping at straws to get others all paranoid over shadows. I'm sorry, but these childish claims of, "we're not interested in the truth" of yours doesn't even remotely cut it anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

You ever hear a 2 inch steel cable snap???? I have and the crane I was working under was only picking 50 thousand pounds of salt out of the hold of a ship! They sound like a M1 Abrahms tank round detonating. Now imagine steel girders most around 4 ft x 3 ft snapping from heat and pressure of millions of tons. It would and does sound like bombs going off.If you've ever worked with high tensile steel then you would know that most if not all the noise heard by all was normal concussive force and pressure applied to the materials that made up those buildings!

Here we have the sounds of a crane about to collapse. The loud "explosion"-like sounds are heard right before the whole thing comes down. They sound an awful like bombs dont they? Well, I didnt see any demo charges going off, but I sure did hear a few loud kabooms go off. I'll bet the guys watching didnt think, "ZOMG! Bombs are going off!!!"
edit on 10/13/2010 by GenRadek because: spelling fixes, thanks to lousy $#%@^@ computer laging on typing.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
New 9/11 Footage Reveals WTC 7 Explosions

(Infowars.com)-Infowars.com)-Newly obtained 9/11 eyewitness footage that NIST fought tooth and nail to keep secret contains what appears to be the sound of explosions coming from the vicinity of WTC 7 after the collapse of the twin towers, offering yet more startling evidence that the building, which was not hit by a plane yet collapsed demolition style, was deliberately imploded.

The clip was released by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) as part of a 3 terabyte package of video and photo data in response to a lawsuit brought by the International Center for 9/11 Studies. As we highlighted in our previous report, almost every single video studied as part of the release thus far contains damning evidence of controlled demolition on both the twin towers and WTC 7.

The fact that NIST dragged their feet for so long in an attempt to block the release of these highly incriminating videos clearly indicates that they were part of an attempted cover-up. In addition, the fact that some of the videos appear to have been edited in an effort to hide evidence of controlled demolition is another smoking gun.

The latest video is from eyewitness Richard Peskin, who filmed ground zero from a high rise building that appears to be about a dozen blocks down the street from Building 7. The first portion of the footage is filmed immediately after the collapse of the second tower of the World Trade Center. At about 10 seconds into the clip, two clear explosions can be heard.

The clip then cuts to a later time and the cameraman states, “…explosion or something because there’s a lot of police activity and sirens and more smoke rising from the ground – new smoke – so there was some kind of additional explosion but I don’t know what it was….maybe it was a federal building or something like that,” as the camera pans across a shot of WTC 7.

www.infowars.com...

NIST Explosions

edit on 13-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Really? They are actually from WTC7? For real? Wow! I am surprised how people have the uncanny ability to know exactly where an explosion-like sound can come from, and what it is.

Never mind the fact that a couple hundred cars, trucks, firetrucks, police cars, firefighters, police trucks, ambulances, gas lines, high pressure pipelines, all just got crushed, smashed, buried, and are burning by debris from the collapse, as those couldnt possibly have been the cause of the sounds of explosions right? Forget the oxygen tanks in the ambulances, firetrucks and on the backs of firefighters.

One thing to always remember: The sound of an explosion =/= bombs.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Just a few of the MANY examples of New York Firefighters official statements concerning explosions...

Edward Cachia FDNY WTC2 explosions before collapse
As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.

We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions. Everybody just said run and we all turned around and we ran into the parking garage because that's basically where we were. Running forward would be running towards it. Not thinking that this building is coming down. We just thought there was going to be a big explosion and stuff was going to come down.

Fireman Louie Cacchioli - FDNY
”I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building.”

www.flcv.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
reply to post by GenRadek

Just a few of the MANY examples of New York Firefighters official statements concerning explosions...

Edward Cachia FDNY WTC2 explosions before collapse
As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.

We were there I don't know, maybe 10, 15 minutes and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions. Everybody just said run and we all turned around and we ran into the parking garage because that's basically where we were. Running forward would be running towards it. Not thinking that this building is coming down. We just thought there was going to be a big explosion and stuff was going to come down.

Fireman Louie Cacchioli - FDNY
”I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building.”

www.flcv.com...

"we had originally thought"
"we think"
" it seemed like"
All these guys do is tell what they thought it was at the time. Considering these were two 110 story buildings that were hit by planes, I'm sure there were plenty of popping/boom noises heard, but this very subject has been covered probably hundreds of times on here. I guess for SOME truthers these quotes automatically equal controlled demolition, whatever fits their story right?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

"we think"
" it seemed like"
All these guys do is tell what they thought it was at the time. Considering these were two 110 story buildings that were hit by planes, I'm sure there were plenty of popping/boom noises heard, but this very subject has been covered probably hundreds of times on here. I guess for SOME truthers these quotes automatically equal controlled demolition, whatever fits their story right?

These are just a few..there are many more..Ya, I guess you are correct. They were ALL mistaken, they are only firefighters, right? what a bunch of inexperienced morons...they had no idea what they actually heard....Seems like you are interested in discounting ALL of the eyewitness testimony that refers to explosions...Whatever fits the official story right?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

"we think"
" it seemed like"

These are just a few..there are many more..Ya, I guess you are correct. They were ALL mistaken, they are only firefighters, right? what a bunch of inexperienced morons...they had no idea what they actually heard....Seems like you are interested in discounting ALL of the eyewitness testimony that refers to explosions...Whatever fits the official story right?

My point is their quotes don't automatically point to controlled demolition like some want to believe. I never said they didn't hear explosions but to automatically say these were demolitions based on these quotes is pushing it. Way to over exaggerate with the "inexperienced morons" piece too. I

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bl2k10

More Official Statements...

Q. Was that on the lower level of the building or up where the fire was?
A. No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy,

FIREFIGHTER KENNETH ROGERS
One floor under another after another and when it hit about the fifth floor, I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93.

At that point a debate began to rage because the perception was that the building looked like it had been taken out with charges. FIREFIGHTER HOWIE SCOTT

I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions. FIREFIGHTER THOMAS TURILLI WTC2

All of a sudden you just heard like it almost actually that day sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight, I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions.
PARAMEDIC DANIEL RIVERA WTC2

Q. WHAT DID YOU HEAR? WHAT DID YOU SEE? A. It was a frigging noise at first. At first I thought it was a professional demolition, where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear Pop Pop Pop Pop. That’s exactly what I thought it was when I heard that frigging noise.

www.flcv.com...

I just do not understand the flippant manner in which this first responder testimony is discounted....You say this is no proof of a controlled demolition, but that is exactly what many FDNY professionals claimed to have witnessed. They were there. We weren't.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

In 2008 the Delft University School of Architecture collapsed due to fire. Some time before the collapse witnesses spoke of at least one loud "explosion".

Can you explain why the Delft University building was secretly CD'd?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I just do not understand the flippant manner in which this first responder testimony is discounted....You say this is no proof of a controlled demolition, but that is exactly what many FDNY professionals claimed to have witnessed. They were there. We weren't.

Mostly, becuase you are seeing things in this that simply aren't there. The guy specifically said:

"At first I thought it was a professional demolition, where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear Pop Pop Pop Pop. That’s exactly what I thought it was when I heard that frigging noise."

...meaning this isn't what he thinks it was *now*. It was his first impression at the time he heard them, which is perfectly understandable seeing that this is the first time in history anyone has seen an event like this and noone knew what was going on. If you wish to continue on with this bit it therefore becomes your responsibility to verify that this is still what he thinks happened, rather than simply a first impression you're falsely quoting out of context. For one thing, I notice you cut the guy's quote off in mid sentence, which tells me he went on to say additional things that contradict what you want us to believe.

Personally, my position is that if you conspiracy people need to resort to going over people's statements with a fine tooth comb like this looking for clues and hidden meanings, it only means you're getting pretty desperate to prove your conspiracy claims. With Watergate at least they had actual burglars in custody.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wow, the boys are out in force today.

This would suggest to me that something in the OP is scaring their employer.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OllyP
Wow, the boys are out in force today.

This would suggest to me that something in the OP is scaring their employer.

Unable to answer the logical questions posed... why, simply try to discredit the messenger!

I imagine you are employed by P4T or CIT or AE911 to help sell baseball caps? Haven't been on here long, not many posts... yes - you're a puppet of Craig Ranke. I hope he pays you well to spout your falsehoods. How you can look yourself in the mirror in the morning, I don't know.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Wow! I clearly hit a nerve there. Never been on any of those sites, don't know who that guy is, sorry you give me too much credit.
I just comment on what I see.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So I take it when people describe a tornado churning up their neighborhood, tearing up their home, or car, as sounding like a freight train going through their house, we should instantly ignore the tornado, and look for evidence of an actual freight train going through their house? Or when someone describes a tornado hitting their home as sounding like bombs going off, we should look for actual bombs planted in the house, and ignore the tornado? Or when a train crash happens during a derailment, and they say the first thought it was a bomb, then we should instantly look for explosives on the tracks, simply because someone said it "sounded like", "felt like", "looked like", "seemed like" a bomb or explosion?

I take it the TM has never heard of such things as similes, metaphors, analogies, or descriptions. Its too bad.

Also I see that when the TM uses firefighter quotes on sounds they heard, sounding like "Bombs!" then its pure, 100% PROOF of bombs used at the WTC. However, when the firefighters also mention heavy damage in the WTC7, severe fires, large 20 story gash, building tilting over slowly, setting up transits to keep track of the slow creep-induced tilting, a 2-3 story bulge forming, loud creaking and straining sounds from inside the WTC, no water to fight the fires, being "pulled out" from WTC7, etc etc etc, they are no longer credible and their accounts are false, fake, told under duress by ninja death squads sent by Cheney, and are not relevant to the discussion and therefore dismissed? Boy oh boy.
Cherry picking and quote mining!
edit on 10/15/2010 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OllyP

Obviously you're not employed to sell baseball caps. The idea is as ludicrous as the notion that I'm paid by the CIA.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join