It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mature topic for women and men with daughters.- Feminine Survival Hygiene

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i did read but yeah say i didnt lol

i just saw a bunch of complaining

women have survived fine since the beginning of time without creature comforts, you will too. if not i hear g-strings are not good for long term use...down there, although i personally wouldnt mind...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Old topic, but just so the men understand the gravity of the situation. If a woman starts her period and has nothing at hand to "catch" the flow, it will soak her underwear and the crotch of her pants making them stiff when it dries. Some women flow heavier than others, but no one wants wet blood soaked undies and jeans. No one wants to be rubbed raw by stiff undies and jeans caked with dried blood. What a chore to try to wash up. Best to be prepared.

Thanks for the info to all who posted links and helpful info.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I remember in the old days when we had no money we used to make these from old sheets and towels; our grandmothers (born in the late 1800's) now long gone left us with alot of advice in regards to these matters amongst other things. Most women under the age of 50 would'nt had heard about it. I'm glad I managed to learn the old skills of past generations however those that came after would'nt have a clue.

Here's some ideas:

www.diaperware.com...

The sponges:

www.mum.org...

The Mooncup (still in production); every woman should own at least 2 of these:

www.mooncup.com...

edit on 29-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'd recommend the cup. Hygenic, reusable and small enough to stash in a bag.

I do find it hard to believe that any sensible woman hasn't thought about what she's going to do in such a circumstance but do find it credible that a man wouldn't necessarily think of it, as its not a monthly occurrance.

Any man that finds the reproductive cycle abhorrant is wholly short sighted. One day our very survival will depend on menstrating women.

I love the moss idea. Would be ideal for babies too.

Excellent thread my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join