It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Execute Obama?The Wisconsin Republican Party Reince Priebus mentions it 3 Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
THis is something we dont hear everyday. At least not spoken by a public representative. This was on a recent Keith Olbermann show.

Keith Olbermann's Worst Person In The World: Chairman Of The Wisconsin Republican Party Reince Priebus - 10/08/10

Three times this guy referred to the "execution" of Obama in a interview.

Now Im not a big Obama fan, but really, this is really pushing the envelope. Or is it a clear clue something big is going on behind the scenes?

Watch for yourself, it comes about about halfway through the commentary.

edit on 10-10-2010 by onehuman because: title change

edit on 10-10-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think it's funny. Osama and Obama do sound similar. If that's all Olbermann has to work with,well I say work it Keith....lol

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I kind of agree with you as far as Keith goes, but I still can't help but wonder if that really was a "slip." I mean three times? The guy didnt even notice he slipped or misspoke and correct himself. Just seems a little fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

i cant stand oberlman

the only creep in that video is himself and really last time i checked "worser" isnt a word its bad english and trust me i speak enough of bad english to know.............

leave it to the leftists to make something out of nothing but then agian its ok for obama i mean osama oops i mean obama to slip up and say there are 57 states in the united states..............yeah there are 57 states islamic states............hmm maybe that was a freudian slip eh?

and oberlman wanted george bush and dick cheney and most of the left wanted them executed..........can you say HYPOCRITES ?
edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Im glad you told us how you really feel,at least as far as ats rules would allow you Im guessing. There are always slips ups on all sides. I just cant help but think if someone is talking about a certain subject a lot in their daily affairs, it cant help but sometimes spill over.This is why I am curious about this 3 time spill.

As far as Keith goes, he has been point on, on many occasions as far as Im concerned. Does this make him some sort of news guru to me? No. I do respect some of his commentaries though.

Something I do find odd though is, a thread that mentions Obama and Executed in same title thread gets little interest! What does that say?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

lol dude i just told you how i feel about oberlman theres no deep seeded hatred for the guy just dont care for him.

nah i have seen when oberlman has told people they should leave this country etc......hes a pundit and hes sold his soul for a paycheck................

cant argue you with it being odd people can get so focused on a subject the only thing it tells me that he sees obama and osama in the same light..........so does that mean he really wants obama dead? if you know what goes in a mans mind who you do not know then....................the title in this thread is just a title its a catch phrase to peak a curiousity and invoke emotions for debate..........interestingly enough the same tactic olberman uses..
edit on 10-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join