It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
I was going to train myself in RV but then i realised that theres no point. Even if you did RV mars. How are you going to be sure that what your seeing is actually true, without being able to confirm it.

If the military learn of a secret base for example. They can verify it by sending someone to find out. Its useless otherwise. Why dont you just save some time and effort and just imagine what mars is like and draw yourself some pictures. Its as close as your ever going to get anyways.

If you were to test remote viewing, you'd need to select a verifiable target from which one could discern a specific detail. For instance, if one were to choose the Spirit and/or Opportunity Mars Rover(s). One could try and a) attempt to read a manufacturing serial number only known to NASA's select personnel and b) identify the location of the rover(s). As Mars has been extensively mapped by orbiting satellites, it would be feasible to do so as we have a point of reference.

There's nothing wrong in experimenting with remote viewing and again as long as one doesn't take it seriously, then it can be treated as an experiment in visual-cognitive exploration.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
For you "remote viewers", the rest of us just call it using our imagination. Your "RV" skills are just based on what you have witnessed during your lifetime; imagination would be the proper term.

Example, You are "RVing" on the Moon and suddenly a rabbit hops by you... So does that mean rabbits also live on the Moon?
edit on 11-10-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

I'm RVing that you have a computer. How would I know that otherwise? I am also RVing your mind. I don't find a knowledge base of any legitimate RV data or information there for the taking. Can you verify that? I usually have pretty good success.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
my opinion here...RVing, astral projection, and OOBE are all the same thing with a different title. i dont claim to have and special abilities because the few times it has happened to me it was by pure accident. BUT the last couple of times it did happened i knew what was going on and tested myself to see if it was real. no i didnt go to another planet, or even to the other side of the world. but i did travel a couple counties away to visist my mother. of course she didnt know i was there but i observed everything she was doing, wearing, and her surroundings. i was so excited i snapped back to myself and immediately called her. sure enough i was right on with everything i saw. she was freaking out because she thought i was standing outside the window and she wanted to see me...but like i said i was in a totaly different county...nobody can convince me that was just my imagination

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Could be on his phone.
But then again, isn't that just a computer, in essence?

For years I've tried deep breathing exercises, but lately, and on random ocassion, I will see with my eyes closed, things that arent there. For instance, most recently, I see a room with a chair in it, as viewed from an odd angle.
I've also seen alleys in cities, and theaters. I have no idea what they are or why I'm seeing them.
I don't see them "clear as day" almost like its a negative of a negative, if that makes sense.
Might be natural, and just something from the past but I dont recall these rooms/alleys/theaters.
Any thoughts? I'm not bugged so much by them, but curious as too what they mean.

I got into reading about Remote Viewing, and thats how I happened on this thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I'm RVing that you have a computer. How would I know that otherwise? I am also RVing your mind. I don't find a knowledge base of any legitimate RV data or information there for the taking. Can you verify that? I usually have pretty good success.

Are you serious? I do not have a computer, I usually go to the library... Fail

top topics

<< 1   >>

join