It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Numerology of 10-10-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
10-10-10

October 10, 2010 has a distinctive number sequence. There is the fact that the number 10 is represented three times, and that only three different digits appear: the 0, the 1 and the 2. There are also noteworthy "coincidences" among the hidden numbers. For example, the 0 and the 2 dominate what we refer to as Challenges -- numbers whose presence denotes obstacles and difficulties we have to overcome in order to grow and move forward.

If we do a Karmic table, we notice that all numbers 3 and higher are missing, and that the number 1 is by far the most represented (the 0 doesn't count in a Karmic table). Finally, the Universal cycles are 3 (for the year), 4 (for the month) and 5 (for the day). All of this tells us that the Universal cycles for 10-10-10 are aligned in a way that their influences are more or less bundled -- like a spotlight as opposed to a regular light bulb -- and therefore will be more effective and specific. The question, of course, is what kind of effect they will have on our lives.

Link

Interesting predictions at the link and what the date 10-10-10 means, more then likely it doesn't mean a thing hopefully, it is said that something major is going to happen.

It talks about:

1. A Universal Peace

2. Opposing Energies

3. Finding Peace

Number two is not so good.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Unless your name is Hans this is a case of plagiarism at best, I do not see any part of yourself in this OP.

The link gets you off the hook in that you actually provided the source material.

Sadly this is such an unfounded form of Numerology based on my own practices that I have to stop midstream and redirect my energies. Not a good example at all even if the message is peachy. Sorry to say that.

However, there are plenty of numerology posts here on ATS which have delved into the 10-10-10 thoughts, that you should probably offer this up as a candidate for further discussion in another post. Otherwise, you may need to correct the plagiarism by showing what words you pulled and what words are your own. It is the decent thing to do.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

People have been discussing 10/10/10 on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not a numerology thread, but people have mentioned/debated/debunked it anyway.

Rev

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
lol...wouldn't this have been better to post on 10/10/10 though? Or is just me?

2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Check your calendar mate.

10/10/2010 - UK

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And of course, what's 101010 in binary? 42!!! Just another vindication of "the guide"..

Honestly with numbers, it's pretty easy to contort them into something you want. Today is a beautiful fall day and I think will enjoy it without worries of world changing events.

Besides, I need to be able to depend on my Sundays to remain drama free.... lol

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by Aquarius1

People have been discussing 10/10/10 on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not a numerology thread, but people have mentioned/debated/debunked it anyway.

Rev

The search on ATS doesn't work very well now does it, I looked for a thread and nothing came up..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Nothing Numerologically significant about this date. Comes out to a 23/5. Equates to the King of Wands in the Tarot. The least of the kings.

new topics

top topics

join