It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Clown Posse Admits to being Evangelical Christians After 21 Years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Sorry. I'm unconvinced at your comment about Jesus being God and the Messiah. As well John being Elijah. Both of them were cons and nothing else. That's the truth!
Messiah Truth

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

when you see a winged being bright as lightning eyes and all or hear an invisible audible voice that says "I am Jesus" then come tell me who you think is attempting to decieve who
edit on 10-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Jesus was a con from the start.
How we know Jesus is not the Messiah
Do you want to know why I don't worship Jesus?
Why don't Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah
Mashiac

• The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism • The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior • There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come • The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish • Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

Why not Jesus?
Why Jews don't believe in Jesus?
Ask the Rabbi!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

do you understand I did'nt read anything?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Do you understand I read everything and I can tell Jesus was and never real be the Messiah.
Read the links and become free.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

2Corinthians-
always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

2Peter-
They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him.

Matthew-
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

That sounds a lot like you. Ignoring the truth and making you own examples on why you chose not to serve God.
Ask yourself this. Who is God?
Is Jesus God or the Son of God?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Regarding Whether Jesus existed or not, I am personally quite confident that he did.
That said, that doesn't mean "You" have to follow him. Sure, he was apparently a very nice guy, but "you" don't have to follow him just because he was Jesus, if you know what I am saying?

By the way, I often see, in this kind of debates, arguments saying "No- Jesus didn't exist- he is a myth based on THAT person or THIS person".
Well, isn't fully possible that ALL those persons existed? Why could it not have existed more than ONE messianic person throughout whole History?

People all over the globe is starting new cults all the time and is viewed as "Divine leaders", so why would that phenomena be unique to just this time?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

That is what I call faith then. I just find it rude when people chose not to admit Jesus was false. That doesn't mean he is real or not. I have saw the truth that Jesus is not what he is today and in the past. Jesus was never the Messiah or God.
Why Jews don't Jesus is the Messiah

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

1Corinthians-
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

John-
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

More and more lies. Jesus! Keep em' coming.
So if I don't except Jesus I will be sent to hell? Isn't being hell eternal life as well?
Contradictions.
We're not going to hell!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Isaiah-
The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

Acts-
For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

Galatians-
The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for We are all one (Body) in Christ Jesus.

Revelations-
Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

That is what I call faith then. I just find it rude when people chose not to admit Jesus was false. That doesn't mean he is real or not. I have saw the truth that Jesus is not what he is today and in the past. Jesus was never the Messiah or God.
Why Jews don't Jesus is the Messiah

Well, I can agree with the part that Jesus, in the past, certainly was not what alot of his followers TODAY claims him to be. I again and again see "followers" trying to justify their own personal hatred and phobias via Jesus, saying; "Oh it's not ME hating you, I Just follow the teachings of Jesus!", although none of those "teachings" can be found upon a closer look.

It is pretty much the same thing with those preaching that God or Jehovah is "Pure Love" and forgivness- I guess these people claming this, have scipped over the whole Old Testament.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

why the lack of confidence in what you profess to "believe"? why the doubts and questions? maybe you'll like what the Jewish "Rabbi" has to say-

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Just because he's a Rabbi and Jewish doesn't mean he's right. There have been numerous people claiming Jesus was the Messiah. Why don't they try to use the Talmud? Because they're wrong. I would love to talk to you about this, but I am quite busy now. However, very soon the Holy Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and Jews from all corners of the world will once again be living Jewishly and peacefully in Israel. If at that time it is apparent to you that Jesus had anything to do with it, or if you even happen to see him around at that time, meet me in a Jerusalem Café and we will discuss it then.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

why the lack of confidence in what you profess to "believe"? why the doubts and questions? maybe you'll like what the Jewish "Rabbi" has to say-

Interesting. I draw a comparison of the video with this topic. A bunch of people who look up to/follow something. Then when their "teacher" announces something contradictory to their beliefs, they make excuses for it or hide it. Hmmm

edit on 10/10/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Doesn't mean he made it up. It goes against Judaism and God.
Check these links out.
Messiah Truth
Jews for Judaism

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Rebel, I understand you have a "campaign" against Chrisitianity, and I only know this because I see your replies in thread. With that kind of logic, you could assert that anyone at any given time could make anything up. Considering you believe Jesus was made up (and this was without the aid of technology, no doubt) Imagine how many more things could be made up with the technology we have now! Be careful, tread with caution.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Acts-
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet

Joel-
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Daniel-
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Well then! that is interesting. Did you check out the links I provided?
I would like to see what you think of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join