It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Edward Griffin Exposes Conspiracy - Monsanto's Aluminum Resistant Seeds and Geoengineering

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What is behind the recent developments of Monsanto and GMO Aluminum resistant seeds?

Corrupt Power and Greed!
And worse yet, a seemingly diabolical plan to engineer the atmosphere of the entire planet Earth!

What is the connection between the GMO Aluminum resistant seeds, and the recent push for Geoengineering despite the recent admission that Global Warming is out?

G Edward Griffin is an educated asute man, very non sensational. He goes into detail about the recent surge and the huge push for geoengineering, Monsanto and the aluminum resistant seeds, and the motivations behind it all.
This has all been happening largely under the radar, hidden away from the publics eye!

Untill Now!

G. Edward Griffin is the author of numerous books, including the classic expose on the Banksta's, The Federal Reserve; titled The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

Griffin founded Freedom Force International, a libertarian activist network.

Filmmaker Michael J. Murphy and G. Edward Griffin... What in the World Are They Spraying, a documentary that covers chemtrails and the rapidly developing industry called geo-engineering driven by scientists, corporations, and governments intent on changing global climate, controlling the weather, and altering the chemical composition of soil and water -- all supposedly for the betterment of mankind.

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...

Part 4

www.youtube.com...

We are not longer talking science fiction. We are looking at a conspiracy that turned out to be very very real!
Connect the dots folks! Buy your seeds now!

There is reason they are storing seeds in the Doomsday Seed Vault!
www.globalresearch.ca...

Research on Monsanto and the GMO genetically engineered aluminum resistant seeds. www.ifpri.org...

More on the evils of Monsanto David vs Monsanto - Bring your Klennexes broght to you by ATS member ModernAcademia]
edit on 10-10-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There is no connection with the development of aluminum resistant crops and geoengineering. Crops have been subject to problems with aluminum for as long as there have been crops. Aluminum is one of the most common elements found in the Earth's crust. Some areas have higher concentrations of it than others. Crops which are more aluminum tolerant would be more productive in these areas.

Much of the world's cropland contains aluminum that stunts crops. But a new study has found a way to make plants grow tall in spite of the metal's toxic effects. The discovery, by plant biologists at the University of California, Riverside, suggests that genetic engineering could boost yields from fields that today are not ideal for growing crops.

Aluminum is common in soils--it's a major component of clay--but only in acidic soils does the metal form an ion that can dissolve into liquids and that's toxic to plants. Acidic soils make up as much as half the world's croplands, however, and aluminum toxicity is the main factor holding back crop growth in nearly 20 percent of the world's arable soils, including large areas of the United States east of the Mississippi River and northwestern Europe.

www.technologyreview.com...
edit on 10/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

G. Edward Griffin is a con artist, who has determined that, in today's age of Internet gullibilty, there is a potential profit to be made by preying on people's IGNORANCE!!!! And, their general lack of scientific knowledge, and comprehension of the various technical details involved.

Apparently, it's easier than it looks to find suckers to flock to the "pseudo-science" that he used to "substantiate" his "claims".....

How very, very tragic. And, so sad.....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So your position is that Genetically Modified Seeds are superior to non GMO seeds?

No project is more interesting at the moment than a curious project in one of the world’s most remote spots, Svalbard. Bill Gates is investing millions in a seed bank on the Barents Sea near the Arctic Ocean, some 1,100 kilometers from the North Pole. Svalbard is a barren piece of rock claimed by Norway and ceded in 1925 by international treaty

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 10-10-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thats laughable. A Con Artist exposing Con Artists?
No sir, that would be the men in the Federal Reserve!

Adding: Your only attempt is to target Griffin?
What about the proven track record of [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread469894/pg1]Monsanto's Agenda?
edit on 10-10-2010 by burntheships because: add link

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No.
My position is that the development of aluminum resistant plants has nothing to do with geoengineering.

Didn't I say that? I thought I did.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So you think that Monsanto just wished to help out mankind by developing GMO seeds that are not superior to non GMO seeds? Thats laughable!

Monsanto's record speaks for itself.
edit on 10-10-2010 by burntheships because: add proof

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No.

Monsanto would like to make money by producing seeds which can provide higher production in areas with acidic soils.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And thats the entire motivation behind Monsantos GMO seeds the bottom dollar?
Well I think otherwise. Mosanto has no magic when it comes to GMO seeds and success.

The tides may be turning for agri-giant Monsanto, the multi-national company most recognized for the propagation of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs) around the world. According to a recent New York Times article, Monsanto's new "SmartStax" variety of GMO corn has failed miserably, and the company's stock prices have plummeted by nearly 50 percent since the beginning of 2010.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

AND....that very news item completely destroys your "theory" (or, the moron G. Edward Griffin's "theory")....doesn't it??

It is truly amazing that anyone, who can think for him/her self, falls for the sort of absolute rubbish spewed by the likes of Griffin.....why not LOOK INTO HIS PAST??? Examine his motives, and his history, before relying exclusively on his latest load of BS attempts.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There is no connection with the development of aluminum resistant crops and geoengineering. Crops have been subject to problems with aluminum for as long as there have been crops. Aluminum is one of the most common elements found in the Earth's crust. Some areas have higher concentrations of it than others. Crops which are more aluminum tolerant would be more productive in these areas.

Can you explain the samples that were collected from the snow on top of a mountain? The way it's been stated before, is that there should be no aluminum in this location. Two samples were gathered that we're told about. One seven years ago recording 6 parts per billion, and another last year coming in at 61,000 parts per billion, 61 times higher than what's allowed in drinking water.

I'd like to add my personal opinion on this mater. I believe that geo-engineering is the purpose behind what is referred to as "chemtrails". You guys can twist this all you want, and claim that chemtrails only mean one specific thing, as in being associated with depopulation or whatever else, but the word chemtrail is quite fitting, imo.

I don't think the intent is to harm human beings, however I do think this is an unintended consequence for those most susceptible. There's a huge disinfo campaign that's been going on to make global warming off as a con. One of their reasonings is that global mean temperature has actually stabilized or even gone down slightly in the past decade. I think this is because of the chemtrail geoengineering.

It seems to me that either AJ and this guy are making false assumptions and leaping towards malicious intents out of ignorance, else perhaps they are controlled opposition, some sort of disinfo agents. They make the crowd who looks into these things seem as if they're loony. I think the truth is that global warming is quite real, has already started to threaten the sustainability of civilization, and precautionary measures have been employed black ops style. Layers of disinfo are used to cover this up. Psy ops..
edit on 10-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Certainly anyone who is thinking for themself can see that The Federal Reserve is one the biggest Con's to ever take place!

I certaintly think that its obvious to everyone that The Federal Reserve, The Bailouts were all a Con!

The Federal Reserve has always been a con on America, and after having read the huge book The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve I am even more now convinced of that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rolling Stone covers the massive Fraud well here...though with a little language...everyone should be 'outraged'!!

Wheedwacker, who would be your respected authority on The Federal Reserve?

Ben Bernanke?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

A bit off topic but..
The snow samples came from Shasta Ski Bowl, which is not really the top of a mountain. The entire area around Shasta was used for mining in the past. There could be several possible sources for the aluminum (one of the most common elements) in the sample. Windborne dust would be the most likely.
edit on 10/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

BECAUSE G. Edward Griffin once wrote a scathing review and critique of the U.S. Federal Reserve System, that "automatically" makes him also an "expert" on so-called "chemtrails"?????

The leap of logic, there, is vast.....and escapes any rational connections that I can discern.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Certainly anyone who is thinking for themself can see that The Federal Reserve is one the biggest Con's to ever take place!

Cons? or just plain incompetent fools?

Listen to the Inspector General of the Federal Reserve... can anyone translate what she is saying? Almost as lucid as Herr WW. What I find unbelievable is that NO ONE makes any big deal about this. 9 TRILLION missing in fiscal year 2009 alone and this is an annual problem. I wonder what her salary is and why she still has a job? Seems we care about someone in the conspiracy world making a few bucks on books, but when these people in high positions can't account for $30,000 per every man woman and child in the US, no one cares?

Mention 'chemtrails" and expect a Pavlovian response from certain members, but dang it what about all that missing money?

Sad really America the Stupid....

Federal Reserve Lost 9 TRILLION Dollars.

edit on 10-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

START a thread about G. Edward Griffin's expertise in unravelling the Federal Reserve System, if you want.....otherwise, I don't see any relevance in THIS THREAD about so-called "aluminum spraying" and the very, very tenuous allegation that (somehow) Monsanto Corporation is "in on it" in their purely financial quest to to market some GMO crop strains, or those resisitant to GROUND-CONTAMINATION of aluminum, as it relates to large-scale agricultural production.

It is beyond the pale in ridiculous, this vague attempt to "link" such unrelated (and, as it turns out, FALSE) associations....since, "chemtrails" of "aluminum" do not exist!

(Not in the ways implied by "Mr." Griffin. NOT from airplanes, in any case....as has been pointed out repeatedly, ad nauseum, here on ATS).
edit on 10 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: DTS (dyslexic typing syndrome)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

BECAUSE G. Edward Griffin once wrote a scathing review and critique of the U.S. Federal Reserve System, that "automatically" makes him also an "expert" on so-called "chemtrails"?????

Ah...nice try but we are talking Geoengineering Plans now. The time has come, Geoenigeering is out in the open. A name by any other name....

would smell the same

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sounds like a cover up to me.
Airplanes and other contraptions that are flying in the skies must
be sending down enough particles to a level that even the PTB
are concerned for their own fate.
I can't even go to live in my gold mine to survive the next crisis when
the food I'll gather up is polluted.
That the conspiracy angle for aluminum pollution.
ED:Banksta's, Yeah, that what I'm talking about.
JP Morgan (backer then non backer of Tesla, poo or foo on him)
to the backers of Hitler and the America presidents
= PTB
The FED is in the conspiracy tails since the civil war right down
to Kennedy and beyond.
edit on 10/10/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

But, as has been continually pointed out to you "believers" (who, as yet, haven;t a SHRED of proof of any kind) the CONCEPT of a possibility of "geoengineering" is not new, nor is the discussion new.....its being made public is rather recent, though.

IT IS STILL IN DISCUSSION PHASE!!!!

Try to understand that. It isn't difficult to comprehend.

MY original criticism of G. Edward Griffin stands, though....there is NOTHING in his past, nor his education, nor his scientific experience, that qualifies him to opine with any authority on this topic.

HE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY, by doing what he does best....MAKING FILMS, and promoting them, in order to (hopefully) increase sales of said films.

He is a FLIM-FLAM artist, and a huckster, and a liar and an all-around poorly educated (in this topic, anyway) moron....IF you're talking about science, meteorology, aviation, and the like. He IS, however, clever at manipulation, and "spinning" to get people to "buy" his "ideas"....and you (and many others, it seems) have fallen for his crap, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Oh for PITY'S sake!!!! Listen to yourselves, and then, step back and apply some logic!!!!

Airplanes and other contraptions that are flying in the skies must
be sending down enough particles...

How many are "enough" so-called 'particles' to make any difference, hmmm?

In pounds (or kilograms, if you prefer) per square mile (or square kilometer)???

Instead of sitting there, and expounding on this like it "was or is happening", try to bring some actual numbers to it, for a change!!!! Else, chalk it up to "magic"?? Because, that's all you will have left, once you look critically at the physics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join