It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonzalo Lira On The Coming Middle-Class Anarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wanted to share this article. I'm not a financial whiz, not even close. However, I do know a con job when the wind is blowing BS straight at me.
We are just the players in a game in which the winners have already sit down the rules and those rules are meant to keep us as serfs, in a never ending circle of debt. At some point we have to say no and quit playing a game we cannot win.
Anyway, here it is........Rough language, So faint of heart may want to tread carefully......

www.zerohedge.com...

Submitted by Gonzalo Lira

The Coming Middle-Class Anarchy

True story: A retired couple I know, Brian and Ilsa, own a home in the Southwest. It’s a pretty house, right on the manicured golf course of their gated community (they’re crazy about golf).

Post Script: Mods if you feel this goes more smoothly somewhere else, please, move it...TY.

edit on 093131p://10America/Chicago10 by Tinman67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

I agree 100%.

It doesn't matter if it is a governemnt or a company, the little guy will always lose. There is always some hidden clause or interpretation that protects thier intrests at the expense of ours.

It is heart wrenching to hear stories like this one, but the good news is that the ball is starting to roll and it is a long hill. People have had thier heads in the sand for too long which has allowed these organizations carte blanche to slowly manipulate the system into the monstroscity that it has become.

The problem for these groups however is that the awakening will be far quicker than they can react to. Without time to have consultants review a situation and decide the best spin all thier scheming will collapse upon them. This is not to say that attempts won't still be made, we see this going on now as governements try to hastily pass laws in an effort to patch the holes as they appear or companies try to pacify us with token gestures.

In thier arrogance these organizations believed that we would stay asleep forever as year after year thier scams got larger and larger. What they have forgotten is that apathy may be manipulated yes, but when people do finally step up they do it out of rage.

Good luck to us all.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

I just feel we have become so disassociated from reality. The "entertaining ourselves to death" mentality. If you speak of such things people deem you a conspiracy nut or just agree and then go back to the tv to drown themselves in "reality", as deemed by the PTB.
I know it a cliche but we really need to listen to that speech from the movie network, get mad as hell and stay that way. Don't riot in the streets, just stop. Stop buying their crap, stop watching their propaganda, stop playing their games. Take from them that which they covet, money, and the power that comes with it.
edit on 103131p://10America/Chicago10 by Tinman67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It is hard to explain, but I do not think it is us who have become disassociated from reality but in fact that reality has become disassociated with us.

As I just posted in another thread, I get the feeling that this world and everything in it is wrong.

Change is coming, not the type of change that a man can stand upon a podium and claim responsibility for, but change that will happen regardless of (or in spite of) our actions.

Only time will tell.

edit on 10-10-2010 by [davinci] because: form

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I wish the Mexicans would start refusing to clean the elites toilets...they are the only ethnic group that submit to do this work these days. This would force them to clean after themselves...a dirty job trust me.
Remember Villaregosa with a bull horn "we clean your toilets"...a real threat!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is the best part. And the MOST I got out of this story.

(your source-obviously)-
(Censored)

"_uck the rules. _uck playing the game the banksters want you to play. _uck being the good citizen. _uck filling out every form, _uck paying every tax. _uck the government, _uck the banks who own them. _uck the free-loaders, living rent-free while we pay. _uck the legal process, a game which only works if you’ve got the money to pay for the parasite lawyers. _uck being a chump. _uck being a stooge. _uck trying to do the right thing—what good does that get you? What good is coming your way?

_uckit. "

A _uckin MEN!

I love this paragrpah. I wanna use it as my signature.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

And not just the "Elites", most actors/actresses, singers, directors, artists, etc, etc, need to be brought down a notch. But I would have to say we all bear some of the responsibility for their arrogance.

Ricky Gervais speaks his mind about celebrity culture.www.wimp.com...

top topics

join