It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 Flashes - NEW VIDEO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Look at 1:42 of this video. Clear view of about 20 cutter charges going off on the North wall of WTC 7.

It's not sun - this wall is shadowed. It's not debris. They are flashes of cutter charges.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-10-2010 by turbofan because: Fix video link

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You posted the wrong video my friend.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I see what you mean, but to me it looks like birds, can we all agree if this is right and then case closed?

Edit to add I'm gonna look real silly if i've missed the point of the OP
edit on 10-10-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
I see what you mean, but to me it looks like birds, can we all agree if this is right and then case closed?

Edit to add I'm gonna look real silly if i've missed the point of the OP
edit on 10-10-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

I agree, you can see them making off to the right against the sky.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

When I first watched I was looking at the background towers and my peripheral vision caught the flashes, but when you look closer I agree its birds and a trick of the light kind of phenomena.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Guys, you are looking it the wrong place, or just being difficult.

The flashes happen at 1:47. Look at WTC 7.

There is no sunlight, it cannot be a reflection. It's not paper. It is not a bird.

The flashes are quick and happen within the confines of the building....they don't fly across the building like a bird.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Guys, you are looking it the wrong place, or just being difficult.

The flashes happen at 1:47. Look at WTC 7.

There is no sunlight, it cannot be a reflection. It's not paper. It is not a bird.

The flashes are quick and happen within the confines of the building....they don't fly across the building like a bird.

I have just had a look again and they are still birds as far as I am concerned. You can see them very clearly as soon as they become silhouetted against the sky just to the right of WTC 7.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Sorry, Tino.....you are falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole.....HOLD ON!!! While you still can!!!!!

You have posted a video, which has ALREADY BEEN USED to suggest some sort of "explosions" and "flashes" of the SOUTH TOWER collapse, in another ATS thread.

Itis the SAME video!!!!

Now....consider these facts: WTC 7, in the video, is in the 'foreground', from that camera angle.....as the camera recorded the collapse of the South Tower....and, that occurred at WHAT TIME in the morning, again??? (think about it.....) MORNING!!!! (HINT: around 09:45).

WTC 7 collapsed at when, again?? OH, yes.....17:20 in the AFTERNOON!!!! (HINT: More than seven hours later).

What is shown, at the 1:47 point, those "whitish' things? BIRDS! (Most likely, seagulls....flying after being disturbed by the events of the collapsing building in the area....you know,the South Tower? And, all of the noise it made, as it fell???)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree. It's sunlight reflecting off the birds wings.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Turbofan, do you have a tiny monitor? Curious because the "flashes" are birds. There's tons of birds flying around in front of WTC 7 at the time you asked us to look at. You can see birds flying to the left and right of WTC 7 after the sun reflects off their wings.

The "flashes" are just birds, my friend. Sorry.

P.S. As loud as the initiation explosions were for the South Tower collapse, we most definitely would've heard the explosions from any real flashes.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
edit. will view on bigger monitor.
edit on 10-10-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok, I see what you thought you were seeing but Bonez is right, it's just seagulls flying off.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've viewd it on a bigger monitor, and it's clear those are birds.

Weed, I can admit when I'm wroing...but I'm far from within the rabbit hole. There is much more evidence
proving expolisoins and flashes.

The origin of this video came from another thread about an explosion sound just before the South tower came down.

You incorrectly assessed that sound as the building failing, but you forgot to account for sound delay which
puts the explosion prior to the movement of the upper block.

There is at least 800 feet from the camera person to the south tower. What is the speed of sound Weed?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well what he addressed in the original post is birds BUT!

If you look at the first tower to collapse WTC2 if you look at the far left corner just at 17 seconds into the clip you see a flash from the area that suspected molten material was being release just prior to the collapse.

But now that we know that objects in the debris changes directions during the fall, the concept of explosives being used isn't a fable any longer.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I see birid's. But still dosn't mean all 3 building wernt blown up.

top topics

join