It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas witness estimates 'SUPER SHIP' was 7,500 feet long!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Im surprise that this wasnt posted on ATS yet

7500 feet wide ship
...its about a little more than 1 mile
1 miles = 5280 feet

UFO Digest
Examiner
Indiatimes

Reported story:

A Texas witness in Port Aransas reports having his fourth UFO encounter in two months after spotting a "super ship" moving between clouds at 2:30 a.m. on October 5, then watching what appeared to be a white-blue "probe" with a red blinking light, and finally an object that moved up out of the ocean, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness drove from San Antonio to Port Aransas with his brother on the evening of October 4 in an SUV and arrived at Nueces Country Park for the night. The witness woke up at 2:30 a.m. and stepped out of the vehicle for a smoke.

"At an angle up from the horizon about 60 degrees facing northeast, I see what looked like a fast (grey in color) shadow move just above the clouds over my left shoulders into another cloud," the witness stated. "Thinking this was either a large bird or my tired eyes playing tricks, I ignore it."

But at 2:45 a.m., he looked again and saw a giant craft moving between cloud coverage he described as a "super ship."

I wish i could see a ship like that ... rare people are witness to such a sight
a crowd seeing a ship like that would be like the scene in independence day

So far .. they hide in their big fake clouds or cloaks themself.. when the ships are smaller
i would be curious to know what the guy really saw coming from the clouds

EXEMPLES:

im sure maybe one of those youtube video .. they actually filmed a real UFO cloud disturbation
can they be debunk ? .. seeing a cloud like this ...i would have a first though ... UFO

nothing natural .. can disturb clouds like that
its like a cloaked ship is sleeping confortably on the clouds

it remind me of the film the Invisible man
he his invisible until he moves in the fog
his body will disturb the clouds

edit on 10/10/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
nonsense

second line

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ben those clouds have nothing to with UFO's

They are a natural phenomenen called hole punch clouds. These occur when virga from higher clouds (usually cirrus), falls as precipitation, punching a hole in a lower layer of cloud, which is usually altocumulus or cirrocumulus. Its becoming a more well known phenomena, due to greater press coverage in weather.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Very interesting, indeed. Could be photo shop or natural phenomenon like maybe some type of unusual weather event, but very interesting. Thanks, good job.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
nonsense

second line

about what .. the huge ship ? .. the UFO sighting have never been so high ..
before it was small craft and drones .. not its huge ships
or that the clouds can be disturbed so we can actually see the cloaked ship forms

i wonder where could they be coming from ??
maybe the moon ...

the astronauts have witness them .. that the moon have huge ship on it

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon

tell me now .. if you think they are nonsense
they are Heroes .. real patriot heroes that have told the truth

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have an open mind towards these things.

It would truely be a sight to behold if someone saw something like that.

Why did nobody else see such a huge ship though?

I have for long held a theory that ufo's might use clouds as possible cloaking devices.

I wouldn't want to discount the story to quickly. You never know what's out there. Anything is indeed possible.

VvV

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ben those clouds have nothing to with UFO's

They are a natural phenomenen called hole punch clouds. These occur when virga from higher clouds (usually cirrus), falls as precipitation, punching a hole in a lower layer of cloud, which is usually altocumulus or cirrocumulus. Its becoming a more well known phenomena, due to greater press coverage in weather.

yes i know that earth have strange phenomenon... beautifull one too
.. i was just wondering .. if the guy who saw this 7500 feet wide ship .. was something like that
with the discription he gave .. the sight would be very similar to those youtube videos
except the ship .. he saw part of the ship in the cloud
it was maybe decloaked ? .. they dont seem to bother much if they are not above a big city lol
a few people seeing them .. thats ok .. everybody on earth will think they are nuts

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Very interesting, indeed. Could be photo shop or natural phenomenon like maybe some type of unusual weather event, but very interesting. Thanks, good job.

Note: that the youtube videos were picked by me has an exemple
no video was provided with this story

it would be my dream come true if the guy who saw this huge ship filmed the whole thing

i will try to find if there is any video .. but i dont think so

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I hope this isn't true, if the aliens have got huge ships positioned just above our heads and they arent making themselfes known then I find it highly unlikely that they have a peacufull agenda. Isnt that obvious?

AND there can only be 2 reasons for these ships:

a) they are full of aliens waiting to come on to earth and do whatever they are planning to do (put on woodstock 2 no doubt)

or,

b) empty ships waiting to be filled with humans to be sent back somewhere for eternal (or until you die) slavery.

So,
unless your the kind of person that dreams about being stuck on a ship where they take you off to do whatever work they see fit, id advise not to be too desperate for this one to be true.

peace out.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Lagrimas because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

How about we keep the thread about the 7,500 foot craft sighting eh?

Keep throwing other stuff in, the original story will be lost.

Speaking of which, the witness said he filmed and photographed these craft, I see that the video is still being uploaded but there is no sign of the photos, just a couple of sketches.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here are the sketches from the Examiner link:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80b4c7c0522f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f582ad5b1ae4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I dont get it, youve linked the 7500ft ship links which are on the net from the usual sources, unless someone on ats knows the chap himself and can go and get us an interview, neigh, brain scan, we aint going to find anything else out about this story, ever, (as youve presented all of the evidence avilable in its entirety in your OP).

As such, now the only replies available to your post are of a completely speculative nature, and as with nearly all ufo sightings (I say nearly because there are some infamous exceptions) this sighting will fall back in to obscurity forgotten and disolved in to the concious stream of thought known as history.

So how is one to post a reply to your topic and keep it about the ship?

well I did just a minute ago! By speculating on its uses considersing its size. thankyou.

good luck keeping it all about the ship mate!?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

I would say A all the way
i think its the good race ... they like humans but dont like what we do with mother earth

this is what Armstrong said about these ships :

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

Astronauts Sightings

in my mind ... YES THOSE HUGE SHIPS EXIST
but why so huge is the question ...
if its to transport human .. why and where ... especially when ??
but i dont think it would be to enslave us ... or eat us

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ben81

How about we keep the thread about the 7,500 foot craft sighting eh?

Keep throwing other stuff in, the original story will be lost.

Speaking of which, the witness said he filmed and photographed these craft, I see that the video is still being uploaded but there is no sign of the photos, just a couple of sketches.

totaly agree .. i was research the plausibilities of the description itself ...
what he saw .. disturbed the clouds so much that he was able to peak at a uncloaked part of the ship
very lucky glimpse

i wonder where in the world witness have saw similar huge sighting
to confirm that they are maybe positioning their big ships for ...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The guy said his blurry eyes saw this! Where are these sketches? Sounds fantastic though.

Hole punch clouds explained-

People have long been fascinated by unusual formations known as "hole-punch clouds," such as this cloud over Alabama. Recent research led by the National Center for Atmospheric Research has documented the role of aircraft in creating these clouds and the precipitation associated with them. As turboprop and jet aircraft climb or descend under certain atmospheric conditions, they can inadvertently create a cooling effect in mid-level clouds, transforming water droplets into ice. These newly created ice particles fall out of the sky as snow or rain. They leave behind odd-shaped holes or channels.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Uhm, I live in Port Aransas. My mom and I saw that thing, thought it was a plane since we live close to the airport. I went outside to check it out because the light seemed unusual and very bright. It made no sound, and shortly afterwards a coast guard chopper began circling with their spotlights on for about 30 minutes. I'll ask around today to see if anyone else noticed this, but this is the first I have heard of the story.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
so at 2:30 he stepped out for a smoke eh? Maybe the question we should be asking is: "What was he smoking?"

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I hope that if they are empty ships, yea: they want to take us to planet 'candy island', I love to dream!

Imagine a place where animals can telepathicly comunicate, and the rivers run with bud.

Weve all got dream but reality is; people dont hide in the dark on a street corner unless they are a flasher, a rapist, or worse.
your mum told you not to get in a car with a stranger EVEN if he had cool teddy bear, remember?

AND
when someone is preparing to give you a gift, they look you in the eye and smile because they know what they are about to do, there is a joy in giving, remember that feeling?

alright, i will stop but, i think this is the most important issue surrounding the idea of a huge ship in our skies.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Lagrimas because: addition

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
I dont get it, youve linked the 7500ft ship links which are on the net from the usual sources, unless someone on ats knows the chap himself and can go and get us an interview, neigh, brain scan, we aint going to find anything else out about this story, ever, (as youve presented all of the evidence avilable in its entirety in your OP).

As such, now the only replies available to your post are of a completely speculative nature, and as with nearly all ufo sightings (I say nearly because there are some infamous exceptions) this sighting will fall back in to obscurity forgotten and disolved in to the concious stream of thought known as history.

So how is one to post a reply to your topic and keep it about the ship?

well I did just a minute ago! By speculating on its uses considersing its size. thankyou.

good luck keeping it all about the ship mate!?

i first saw this news on ufodigest .. since your so curious

i wanted to collect EVERYTHING from this story
if you find anything related to this event ..
it would be appreciate to share it with us here

thank you

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Photo shop
am i missing something here, as far as I know there is no picture of this super ship so how can it be photoshopped. Regards Tarifa37

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join