It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Detailed Lucid Dream, Possibly External

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I once had a lucid dream where I was a NAVY ship captain during WWII, and we got something on sonar that was traveling a flippin' mach 3 underwater, and that thing suddenly slowed down and then surfaced about 2 miles out. I told the crew to drive the ship over and recover the craft that looked like it was an X-15 type body, all black, apparently of German origins. Upon hauling it onboard and once in the examining room we made the discovery the unmanned rocket sub was fiberglass or carbon-fiber material that operated by creating an uneven nuclear shock bubble in front and behind it so intense that it allowed it to travel unimpeded through superheated steam vaporized water leaving a subsurface shockwave in it's wake.

Why I find this dream to be strange, possibly originating from not my own mind, is that the I've never been a commander on a NAVY vessel before, I've never heard of hypersonic nuclear submarines before, and I definantly never was alive during World War II patrolling the Mid-Atlantic Ocean regions.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

hi

i think you had some past life memories that came back
did you find any names ? try to remember some names from those dream
so we can validate that it was the real deal

in my age of enlightment thread i have posted a story from a young boy that remember who he was in a past life
a ww2 pilot ..
edit on 10/10/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Looks like past life dream to me, take care brother, peace

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wasn't addressing people by name, but by position. So Colonel, Private, Lieutenant, etc, it's probably not going to make any sense whatsoever from a chain of command angle, probably doesn't make sense from a lot of angles either. I suppose I sort of sounded like a football coach I once had barking out orders during practice drills, except more calm though, roughly like:

Sergeant - "Captain, we've got something on sonar travelling at Mach 3 Speeds about 10 miles out and then it came in our direction slowing to a stop in about 8 miles, we suspect it to have surfaced about 2 miles out"

Me - "I WANT THAT VESSEL, Seargeant"

Sergeant - "Yes sir"

A few minutes later

Me - "Colonel, GET THAT TO THE EXAMINATION ROOM PRONTO, I WANT IT DISSECTED AND STUDIED".

Colonel - "Yes sir captain"

A little while later in the examination room

Me - "Private, what can you tell me about that rocket-sub that I can report to Washington?"

Private - "Well, sir, it seems to be radiating tremendous heat from the nose and the rear. The nose can oscillate between being slightly down angled and being perfectly straight and there is rear tail rudder controls which seems to oscillate up and down as well. The skin seems to be a fiberglass or carbon fiber surfboardlike material. Power source seems to be metal orbs in the front and back which are responsible for radiation of heat. It seems to be autonomously controlled, perhaps of use for rapid oceanic video and accoustical surviellance from various preset destination points on a circular route in the Atlantic."

Me - "Very well, any idea whom it belongs to?"

Private - "Well, the casing is all black with no insignias, it could either be of Soviet or possibly of German origins, however upon contacting the headquarters at Moscow they deny any knowledge of such a vessel as we have captured"

Then I sort of awoke from that intense dream going to myself, WTF was that all about. I totally remember a lot of the details from that dream, and dreams aren't usually as vivid or detailed like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know what you mean. In dreams you receive memories from a past life. I don't know if you believe in reincarnation ? I do.

I also experience those 'strange' kind of dreams.

top topics

join