It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting New World Organisation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why this there a need for so many international alliances, UN, EU, NATO ...etc?

These alliances are beginning to conflict esepically the ones mentioned above, is there really a need for this global rivially, why can't we just be united around a single 'common ground' alliance such as the UN.

This way our resources and knowledge can be pooled together to 'hopefully' help correct many of the errors that modern day humanity has caused (war, famine, terrorism)

i'd like to hear your views and idea's.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is a need for so many international alliances because people are not fond of having themselves under the idea of a one world organization. When there is many organizations like you mentioned, people think they are an independent Country, when really they are not.

I don't think they really conflict, but they all are inter-connected towards a common goal of breaking all international barrier between Countries, such as economic/money barriers to trade. They all work together towards the establishment of a one world Government.

The people behind those Alliances are pretty much the same people who control them all.

I don't believe they wish to correct anything, but to rather establish a one world Central Government in the hands of the few at the top.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The United Nations is no more than a place for a lot of governments to vent.

The organization is virtually useless in handling trouble spots around the globe. Iraq is only one place they wouldn't get involved in. Every combat zone on the globe, all but one caused by Wahabbi Muslims, continues unabated with thousands dying and starving in war zones.

Nothing stops the U.N. from intervening and bringing these conflicts to a halt. Yet, they do nothing but talk to each other. Without NATO and other alliances, the conflicts threatened U.S. and British (and their allies) security would never be halted because the U.N. is simply an ineffective organization.

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Why this there a need for so many international alliances, UN, EU, NATO ...etc?

The same question can also been asked for the corporate world. Why aren't there just one software giant? One dog-food company?

Competition. They all have different agendas, yet, similar goals - to make money.

It's almost the same with these organizations. They have different agendas. NATO is a military organization, an alliance which allows each member country to defend the other member's country. The UN doesn't have this. They are rather peace-seeking, consentrating more on distributing food, ensuring security and order and helping children. Most of the cases, I don't see this organization as effective as it probably should be.

As far as I have been with these conspiracy theories, the UN is simply useless. Unless they don't change the rules somehow, like allowing their troops to actually do something, then I think the Illuminati-kind of a NWO is far away. If it is true, that is.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
corporations need to compete with each other or they will just provide shoddy 2nd rate goods at high prices

International organisations need to be united into one entity or they will continue to be ineffective

top topics

join