It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Remember, the only way we can save our Republic is to fight now.
Tea Party Patriots; Do You Ask, "What Can I DO?" Here's Your Answer!

Ya. I took that quote out of context.

T.E.A. Party (Taxed Enough Already) verses: G.O.D. (Government Of Dollars)

Who controlls the M.S.M. (Mind System Manipulators)

Taxed Enough Already Tea Party?

Well, if the sign says it is the "Official" Grassroots movement, then it must be true!

Tea Party,
Where do you want to move the grassroots to?

TEA Party Patriots Mission Statement and Core Values
Our Philosophy
Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual.
TEA Party Patriots Mission Statement and Core Values

I find TEA Party Patriot movement participants generally undereducated and pleasantly amusing as well as entertaining. As for the union between English Defence League, perhaps they collectively gather for a rally somewhere in the middle .... middle of the Atlantic.

BYOB .... (Bring Your Own Boat)

"We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator."
-TEA Party Crusade "Philosophy"

unalienable rights, tea party?
How many mandatory expectations (laws) exist?
Can any child born today live long enough to learn the number of laws?
Can any child born today live long enough to learn all the laws?
If not, they are not welcome here, by law, they must conform to the law, and ignorance is no excuse.
unalienable rights, tea party?

Let's elect more people to make more laws, and pay them for it

That sounds sane!

TEA Party Sucks,
ET

edit on 10-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: The ideas presented in this thread do not reflect the idiocracies of the Tea Party move meant.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Disclaimer: If you are a tea party movement supporter and did not like this post, please don't read it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

OK, I'll accept your premise that there is an Islamic plot, there's almost certainly a plot, but how effective could it possibly be apart from the fact that that Muslims are outnumbered in Europe 50/1 we have massive state organisations monitoring any little "plot" that might spring

As I have said in several posts now go read the book it explains just how this is happening. The Muslim Brotherhood has admitted this may take 100 years or more but they are well on their way to achieving their goals. Also go and check the way in which the numbers of Muslims in Europe have increased massively in recent years. if you ad this to the massive increase in political correctness and the way people have been brainwashed into being afraid of speaking the truth, and when they do they are branded racist, bigoted or worse we are playing into these peoples hands and helping them achieve their aims.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The more I think about, the more I believe the real concern is the rise of far right ideologies and not Islamic conspiracy theories regarding world dominance. The Netherlands has just sworn in a coalition government that relies on Geert Wilders and his party to bring governance to the country.
edit on 10-10-2010 by LarryLove because: Typo

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

And he was democratically elected into position by the people of his country, No doubt because they were sickened at what they see happening in their country. Are you saying people should have their right to vote removed now if they do not vote for the "right candidate"?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Exactly, he was democratically elected, which shows there is a move to the far right in Europe, not to Sharia

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot

OK, I'll accept your premise that there is an Islamic plot, there's almost certainly a plot, but how effective could it possibly be apart from the fact that that Muslims are outnumbered in Europe 50/1 we have massive state organisations monitoring any little "plot" that might spring

Brotherhood has admitted this may take 100 years or more

There you go so why worry, why all the bashed in heads, why all the angst, why all the fear and loathing, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, you can't even begin to accurately guess what the social factors of any society will be in A HUNDERED YEARS OR MORE this like all edl threads is a JOKE, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

The more I think about, the more I believe the real concern is the rise of far right ideologies and not Islamic conspiracy theories regarding world dominance. The Netherlands has just sworn in a coalition government that relies on Geert Wilders and his party to being governance to the country.

reply to post by LarryLove

I'd have to better familiarize myself with the European Political scheme to further understand the short term and long term agendas of the Netherland's.

I cannot get past the idiocracies of the TEA Party's Blatent abstinence of purpose and them being collectively divorced from reality. My empathy and imagination only take me so far. The organizers of this feral and public psychiatric ward would scare me, if it were not for their lack of critical thinking skills.

If there is any question about my fealty or my loyalties, I am not a proponent of the TEA Party. Thanks for clicking on that hotlink. I know .... I know, it was totally inappropriate and unnecessary.

TEA Partiers,
Go hold up a sign somewhere.

Thanks,
E.T.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: These words where intentionally typed for no known reason what-so-ever. Thank you, this concludes this post contribution.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What I have seen in this thread is that people are either afraid of the muslim conspiracy or the right wing conspiracy. The ones who are afraid of the muslim conspiracy are so blinded by their fears of muslims that they can't see the rise of the extreme right. On the other hand those who are afraid of the extreme right wing are so afraid that they can't see that there are extreme islamist organizations that are trying to get sharia law passed.
I personally think we should be aware of both of them. I know it seems like I'm repeating myself but I'm just trying to bring secularism and balance to the thread. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why would a fiscal conservative organization, which states it believes in race equality, accept association and an alliance with a right wing populist group - that stigmatizes a segment of society?

The religious right in the United States have been pouring vast amount of finance into Western Europe to try and hijack our social policies for years. This is the last thing we need.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

It wasn't quite as clear and cut as that. It has taken the Netherlands four months to swear in a new government. My question then is: Should a leader of a political party who is being tried in his own country for inciting racial hatred and who was barred from entering the UK for a while, be a role model for society?

A move to right is a move towards fascism. Put all the smoke and mirrors you want up, but the far right is fascist and that is not good.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I always enjoy your posts. A good mix of humour and serious commentary at the same time. Europe is getting closer to far right governance than the Sates and it is scary. Hell, I'll fight against any form of extremism, but the far right is one form of extremism too far.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Why would a fiscal conservative organization, which states it believes in race equality, accept association and an alliance with a right wing populist group - that stigmatizes a segment of society?

The religious right in the United States have been pouring vast amount of finance into Western Europe to try and hijack our social policies for years. This is the last thing we need.

If you read the article then know would have seen that it's not the entire Tea Party that is anti-islamic but certain factions within the Tea Party. These factions of course work towards getting the entire Tea Party to become anti-islamic.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallic Monk

You are correct. It is only a faction within the Tea Party that is looking to align itself with the EDL, but that faction has the biggest mouthpiece and quite possibly the largest pot of propaganda money.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallic Monk

Originally posted by infinite

These factions of course work towards getting the entire Tea Party to become anti-islamic.

Like some kinda "plot" you mean.

This is not an attack on MM, merely a perfect example from across the political spectrum that what Muslims are trying to do is perfectly normal human behaviour in group dynamics.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Before I respond could you explain what you mean a little more? I didn't get what you meant to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

You are correct. It is only a faction within the Tea Party that is looking to align itself with the EDL, but that faction has the biggest mouthpiece and quite possibly the largest pot of propaganda money.

Right, and this is the scary part. I hope that the Tea Party goes back to it's original goal or simply breaks up. Anything is better than it to become a mass movement of anti-muslim activists.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Before I respond could you explain what you mean a little more? I didn't get what you meant to say.

I was trying to say that when people group together on any scale from small group of friends all the way up to groups of countries banding together, EU, a perfectly normal human behaviour is to try and change the group to better suit themselves ie UK Atlanticists and free marketeers trying to subvert the EU.

This normal behaviour is unavoidable and like any human endeavour will have varying degrees of success ie Muslims try to make Europe more Muslim friendly and will succeed to a degree ie having govt policies explained in a language they can understand, but when they try to change the society away from what the overwhelming majority want they will meet a brick wall and fail in their attempt.

I quoted you because what you said some Tea Partiers were trying to do was a perfect example of this totally normal behaviour from the opposite side of the political spectrum to the Muslim radicals, in no way was it directed at you or any political beliefs you may or may not espouse.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I was trying to say that when people group together on any scale from small group of friends all the way up to groups of countries banding together, EU, a perfectly normal human behaviour is to try and change the group to better suit themselves ie UK Atlanticists and free marketeers trying to subvert the EU.

This normal behaviour is unavoidable and like any human endeavour will have varying degrees of success ie Muslims try to make Europe more Muslim friendly and will succeed to a degree ie having govt policies explained in a language they can understand, but when they try to change the society away from what the overwhelming majority want they will meet a brick wall and fail in their attempt.

I quoted you because what you said some Tea Partiers were trying to do was a perfect example of this totally normal behaviour from the opposite side of the political spectrum to the Muslim radicals, in no way was it directed at you or any political beliefs you may or may not espouse.

No, I didn't take any offense. I'm aware of what you are saying and you are totally right. But our job as secularists is to try and make these two groups of radical loud mouths compromise or else they will sooner or later fight each other. And when they do that we are cought in between. And this time these two groups in society won't fight with muskets and cannons but with machineguns and truckbombs or even worse.
My biggest fear is that there will go money from american fundamentalist christians to european far right movements. They will both bash islam. This will be used by radical muslims to radicalize the moderate muslims and will eventually lead to a counter strike. And then it's on. West Christian fundamentalists and ultra nationalists fightin against Middle eastern muslim fundamentalist jihadists. And we will be stuck in between. This is my biggest fear.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The EDL IS secular!

It has white, black, asian members. It even has a gay chapter..

You guys really get sucked in with the use of media language used dont you? Right wing? Some are. Some are left wing too. There are members from right across ethnic and political divides,

There are a few yobs to be sure. But at the demos they are largely held in check by the EDL stewards. Violence only happens when united for shariah runs over EDL members in their cars and the police let them get away with it.

The EDL now films all its demos independant of the lying press. You can see the truth of things online..

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You are right about our responsibilities and the possible outcomes if these ideas aren't fought and crushed while they are in the idea stage, nice to meet you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join