It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Covering Up Possibile Evidence ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just surfing through youtube, when I came across this video that has only been posted for a day, and thought I might share with you other ATSer's and get your opinion as It does seem like they are covering something up.... Could it be the infamous Nibiru?? Or is it something else that they just dont want us to know. I guess after scanning some of these vids, they descided it would be best to black out some images...as if people wouldnt beable to tell... Hmmmmmm Just some food for thought..

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
GRRRRRR HOW DO YOU POST A VIDEO ON THIS FORUM.... What is the point of having the Vid: YOUTUBE link if its not as simple as posting the url!! LOL Where is the video number located at?? HELP LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

The link yielded the above message. Try again?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

The number is right after the "=" in the URL on youtube.

Give a link and I can embed it, the link in the OPost is broken.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Give me a link to the video, and I will be happy to post it for you.

Ah, nvm, above poster's got cha covered!
edit on 10/9/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If this is the photshopped moon pic it's already been posted here a number of times. If it's not, I wanna see it!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Please don't tell me this another thread about NASA photoshopping Saturns moons or something. If it's something different, I'm eager to see it. As for Nibiru, come on man. Do people still actually believe in that? There's like 1 million conspiracy and doomsday theories out there, and every one is nearly as absurd/outlandish as the next lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
AHA GOT IT!

(I think)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Now, if that is the video, my response is short and sweet:

"..."

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
lol Im not saying it is nibiru... But I have seen those SOHO vids alot and now they are taking out the image everyone is saying is nibiru... makes ya wonder right?and yes the video is short and sweet, thanks guys for telling me how to post.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Just surfing through youtube, when I came across this video that has only been posted for a day, and thought I might share with you other ATSer's and get your opinion as It does seem like they are covering something up.... Could it be the infamous Nibiru?? Or is it something else that they just dont want us to know. I guess after scanning some of these vids, they descided it would be best to black out some images...as if people wouldnt beable to tell... Hmmmmmm Just some food for thought..

Yup just had to look in quote to see your error

PDApbXXQ9QE is the video number between the equal sigh and the & sign (if any)

In your post you put this...

Okay lesson over

Now how can NASA erase Nibiru when it's not even due to get here till 2900 AD?

edit on 10-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join