It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being unemployed is totally cool, all the kids are doing it!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Wow. The Right-Wing pro-corporate agenda disguised as populism sure is popular n ATS these days.

Guess FreedomWorks is being effective.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nothing cool about unemployment, because the kids would either turn to crime to advance themselves economically or just live off the earth.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by truthquest

It does not bother you that today's taxes are taking without asking (aka stealing). It should though.

Hmm, Article I Section 8 and the 16th Amendment say otherwise.

Ah, I didn't realize Article 1 Section 8 make it so that the government no longer takes my money without permission. I now advise everyone since taxes are now voluntary under Article 1, Section 8, to stop paying taxes. No point in throwing money down the drain, after all.

By the way, I will be over at your place tomorrow to take your money without asking first. It isn't theft because 2 of 3 of your neighbors voted in an informal poll that I can go ahead do that. Yes, that is the beauty of voting. It makes it okay for me to take all of your property away from you without your permission. I'll spend the proceeds on marijuana so as to waste the money in a less offensive way than the US Federal government, which spends it to kill people in Iraq.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join