It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have heard about the underground base's there too... yes I said base's.. but I wasn't gunna be the first to say it ;-)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I thought Hanger 4 was the "secret" hanger?

Taken from www.chinalakealumni.org...

"Hangar 4, the so-called “Black Hangar” that may or may not host the developmental (later cancelled) A-12 WSSA, is completed during 1990; the building is officially nonexistent for many years, prompting the long-standing canard, “What hangar?”

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
but then you have the top secret MESA building that i worked on later as a electrician when they were building it.
it has a 200 foot by 100 foot wide by 90 foot tall room with two overhead 20 ton cranes.
The walls of this room are coated with a copper bases RF absorbing paint so that no signals get in or out of the building.

Is this the building you're referring too?

Several more photos found here: www.chinalakealumni.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrewd22

When i was stationed there i remember it being called hangar 5, and it was in use. There is way to many odd happenings on base there. Lots of highly paid scientists and chemist and a lot of secrecy. Most of the squadrons, and im talking about just squadron activity, don't even know what they are really working on. So i cant imagine what is going on under B mountain, and in hangar5, or under hangar 5.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Any more information on stuff going on inside B Mountain? Never heard that till this thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

B-mountain is a huge mountain in the middle of the base visible to everyone. It looks like a huge pile of rocks. The theory among some of the people stationed there was it was a secret hangar. Its been a few years so i don't remember what else.

Its called B because of a huge B painted in the side of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes I know what B Mountain is because it definitely is one of the town landmarks. I just never personally heard any rumors of there being anything "in" B Mountain.. but I wouldn't be surprised..

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Some people have said its a hangar, but i dont know how valid it is. I know some other claims about china lake are valid because i was stationed there. I worked in maintenance control for vx-9. We even worked on the presidents helicopter to test its weapons defense systems. well not use, but it was in our hangar. more less using our facility. but you could walk up to it and check it out.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That's pretty cool. Do you have anything else cool to tell us?.. That isn't classified at least.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, no not really. i believe what i told you was classified but that happened years ago. and who cares?

There is a lot that goes on in ridgecrest and im sure that we havent even touched the surface. i am very interested in this topic as well, hopefully someone else with experience higher then mine can chime in for us.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Same here. I have some first hand information on the underground base and a plane that my source was told "does not exist" when they showed it to him.. But I don't feel right posting anything that is/was classified. But that gives you the gist of it. Honestly I only have a few more details of both anyways. Nothing ground breaking.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Shrewd22 because: grammerz

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There is entire squadrons of black/stealth aircraft of everytype that fly in and out randomly without anyone knowing what is happening. mybe your friends aircraft was one of those?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Possibly, but that aircraft was from 30 years ago. I forgot to mention that. As far as I know he was never a pilot. Just had very high access. He said there were armed Marines standing around it in the hanger guarding the plane.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrewd22

Originally posted by ANNED
but then you have the top secret MESA building that i worked on later as a electrician when they were building it.
it has a 200 foot by 100 foot wide by 90 foot tall room with two overhead 20 ton cranes.
The walls of this room are coated with a copper bases RF absorbing paint so that no signals get in or out of the building.

Is this the building you're referring too?

Several more photos found here: www.chinalakealumni.org...

Yes that's the building.
We put the two overhead cranes together on the floor and used the wenches in then to lift themselves up
into place. Since the cranes are covered with aluminum radar absorbing covering they looked just like flying saucers.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

When you worked at China Lake,did you ever notice children being flown in and out in the middle of the night and have you ever seen any amount of small cages anywhere on the base? I've heard from several sources that MK Ultra mind control experiments have been conducted on countless numbers of children over the years in one of the hangers and within this hanger there are small cages stacked nearly to the ceiling.I know this sounds crazy,but for the past 5 years I've lived not too far from Ridgecrest CA. and this has been mentioned to me by different people on several occasions.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hello all... I know this is an old thread but I had to respond to some speculation.
For starters, "B" mountain is not a secret hangar, the high school seniors goes up on the mountain every year to change the date for their respective graduating class so I started on that mountain early on before I started working on the base. I have been on the mountain and all around the mountain and have never seen any sign of traffic or a hangar. The road that goes on the South side of the mountain takes you too Salt Wells which is primarily an ordinance processing and manufacturing area but it also goes out to radio graphics and rocket thrust test facility. When traveling out in that area you have access to the entire "B" mountain.
Echo range is South East of the actual base and is highly restrictive but you can drive all the way up to the front gate of that area with no problems and you will not see anything, this area is used for electronic warfare with joint military operations. This area is typically why you see all the Germans or French in town.
Hangar 5 was built as the F/A 18 Super Hornet project and it's neighbor hangar is in fact hangar 4 where the onsite stealth fighters are located, and those are South of the airfield and share the main landing strips just with different taxing lanes.
The mesa building is a very large building next to Michelson lab and it was designed to suspend a full size fighter jet and test many different functions.
I have been to the said Nimits Road old hospital that I have read on other threads and that was were the parachute testing and development was later located and I never saw any sign of cages or child programming just like I never saw signs in the other parts of the base I cannot discuss.
The old aircraft and military vehicles in the bone yard are meant for target out in the ranges as well as the drone aircraft you will see flying around with red noses, they are unmanned drones.
Now, I have see several crazy things I cannot or will not discuss but definitely no children in cages or any sign of that ever taking place.
Hope this clears up some of your questions or speculation.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Finity15

No, that was not happening as the poster said below.

Now, I have see several crazy things I cannot or will not discuss but definitely no children in cages or any sign of that ever taking place.

Oh there is definitely more going on there for sure. Like the sign says when your driving onto base.

What you see here.
What you do here.
what you say here.
Stays here.

Something along those lines.... been a while.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

China Lake performs the same tasks for the Navy that Edwards AFB does for the USAF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join