It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO coincidence: Another UFO video'ed where I video'ed one in 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
In my daily visit to rense.com (good source for news that will never see the light of day on mainstream media), today's visit resulted in what seems to be a coincidence. There's an article titled: "Daytime Glowing Red/Orange UFO Over NYC - Vid" The link takes you to: New York City UFO
www.youtube.com...

On June 20, 2004 I videotaped a white orb UFO from Central Park's Belvedere Castle which is a weather station. I shot looking north and I was practicing framing airplanes rising out of La Guardia Airport. You can read about it and see the vidcaps at: "New York City's Central Park UFO Filmed, June 2004"
www.ufocasebook.com...

What a great coincidence!

Below are 2 vidcaps of my 2004 UFO. The first photo shows the overall northern view I was looking at and the UFO appeared almost in the center above the 2 center buildings. The second photo is a closeup from my zooming to capture the plane seen at the lower right area rising out of La Guardia Airport. If I hadn't lost my balance while standing on the stairs I would have had better footage and possibly capture the UFO as it left. Unfortunately, I missed that.

Baseball field in foreground
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96fd333fbd05.jpg[/atsimg]

White orb/UFO and ascending airplane
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7f94fe49d05.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sorry please can you clarify for me, you took a picture in the same year and similar location of the video on you tube.

Is what you are saying its likely they are of the same object?

I thought you had posted the video and the pics were stills from it.

Sorry Im confused!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Sorry please can you clarify for me, you took a picture in the same year and similar location of the video on you tube.

Is what you are saying its likely they are of the same object?

I thought you had posted the video and the pics were stills from it.

Sorry Im confused!

Allow me to unconfuse you. The video at youtube is recent. My video was taken in 2004, it is not being shown but I do show a couple of vidcaps from it. Go to UFO Casebook and read my report and see other vidcaps from 2004.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
with a weather station being so close....could this not be an infamous weather balloon you have seen??

Id say thats either a balloon or a plane coming in from a different angle making it appear to be a different shape

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the you tube video is from 2004, its not recent?!?

Thanks for trying to unconfuse me.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Unlikely they release weather baloons over a capital with v.busy airspace, they only release them out at sea and in the desert near Roswell.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
with a weather station being so close....could this not be an infamous weather balloon you have seen??

Id say thats either a balloon or a plane coming in from a different angle making it appear to be a different shape

It is a weather station used mostly by the local news networks. No weather balloons are sent aloft from this location. If they did the balloons would most probably be overhead and drifting West, not North. I could be wrong about the drifting direction but not about the balloons. All they have at this location are ground equipment, barometers and scientific instruments.

Additionally, I don't think that balloons would be loosened right in the middle of aircraft traffic space.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
the you tube video is from 2004, its not recent?!?

Thanks for trying to unconfuse me.

Here is the answer to your confusion: DrKenHildebrandt uploaded a new video (2 days ago)

That would make the video shot on or approximately October 7, 2010.

I shot my video on June 20, 2004.

top topics

join