It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammad the false prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.acts17.net...

The Major Prophecies
In his note on verse 7:157, commentator Yusuf Ali offers the following evidence for the claim that Muhammad is mentioned in “the Law and the Gospel”:
In this verse is a prefiguring, to Moses, of the Arabian Messenger, the last and greatest of the Messengers of Allah. Prophecies about him will be found in the Tawrah and the Injil [Gospel]. In the reflex of the Tawrah as now accepted by the Jews, Moses says: “The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me” (Deut. 18:15): the only Prophet who brought a Shari’ah [Law] like that of Moses was Muhammad al Mustafa, and he came of the house of Isma’il, the brother of Isaac, the father of Israel. In the reflex of the Gospel as now accepted by Christians, Christ promised another Comforter, (John 14:16): the Greek word Paraclete which the Christians interpret as referring to the Holy Spirit is by our Doctors taken to be Periclyte, which would be the Greek form of Ahmad. [8]
Hence, to defend the validity of the Qur’an, Ali offers a single prophecy from the Old Testament and another from the New Testament. Together, these two prophecies form the “one-two punch” of the Islamic argument for biblical predictions about Muhammad. Yet Muslims have to tear both prophecies out of context in order to make them conform to the Islamic interpretation. (This is why Islamic books and pamphlets rarely quote entire passages; to do so would expose the context and would refute the argument.) A careful analysis reveals the truth about these passages.
The first of the Major Prophecies comes from Deuteronomy, where Moses predicts the rise of another prophet:
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; according to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [9]
Muslims argue that this prophecy could only have been fulfilled by Muhammad, who, like Moses, was a lawgiver, a prophet, and a military leader. Further, the Prophet was to come from the brethren of the Israelites, which must be a reference to the Ishmaelites (Muhammad’s ancestors) for Ishmael was the brother of Isaac, the father of Israel. These facts, along with other similarities between Muhammad and Moses, support the identification of “the Prophet” with Muhammad.
If we were to take Deuteronomy 18:15 by itself, completely ignoring the rest of the book, we might agree with the Muslim apologists. However, even a cursory examination of the context of this prophecy demonstrates the flaws in the Islamic position.
First, the passage says that God will raise up a prophet like Moses, because the Israelites didn’t want to speak directly with God. The Israelites said, “Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God . . . that I die not,” and God replied, “They have well spoken that which they have spoken.” Hence, when verse 18:15 is taken in context, we see that the Jews were asking for an intercessor, someone to stand between them and God just as Moses did. While Muhammad could certainly be viewed as an intercessor, the passage seems to fit more comfortably if the Prophet is Jesus. Muhammad was an intercessor between Gabriel and man, whereas Jesus was an intercessor directly between God and man: “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” [10]
Next, Moses says that God will raise up a prophet “from the midst of thee.” He is talking to Israelites, so it sounds as if God is telling them that he will raise up a prophet from the midst of Israel. In any case, Muhammad surely wasn’t raised up from the midst of Jews. Jesus, on the other hand, was born and raised in Israel, and so the context again fits more comfortably if Moses is referring to Jesus.

Read all that acts17 has to offer you might just learn something.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi I am going to rereread and hope to come back with some other elements not in your OP ...peace s&f

ps...false prophet might be a bit of a strong tearm in your heading ... There are rules to determine between the true and the false ... Saying one fits better than the other does not take away from the legitimacy of the other ... If you want to claim him to be a fake you have to show using the rules to do so ...peace
edit on 9-10-2010 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is already a similar thread on this subject. But I will drop my two cents in this one.
Muhammad is defiantly not in the Bible or the Talmud and here is why. I'm going to use Islamic logic to disrupt the prophecies put forward by Muslims. They claim the Bible and the Talmud has been corrupted by man. Since the Bible has been corrupted people should be skeptical. But no! They chose to applaud the handy work these so called experts of the Talmud into making it look like Muhammad was in their all this time. Same goes with Mormons and Christians.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I find it a bit strange agreeing wit you, but I do in part ... The strange part I find is that you reply to a lot of religious threads ... For someone not having a faith towards God I think that strange ...You seldome have questions that might add to the discussion but always have your knowledge to pass along that can usually be summed up as ,it's all bs ....it's all untrue ....don't waste your time ... strange ....peace

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How is this US political Madness?

Surely the wrong forum?

Correct me if i am wrong.

pfft....more religious hokum.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Well there are reasons why I do debate about religion. It's fun, I can to see what others believe and something I can't reveal to anyone as of yet. I have a far different meaning of what God is to anyone.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Is that what God is or who God might be ? ...peace

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Umm?? Well It's a privet matter between me and my group. I'm a leader of a somewhat secret society. kind of like the Freemasons. But much different in many lights of teaching. we call ourselves The Fallen Angels. That's all the info I can give about our group.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Umm?? Well It's a privet matter between me and my group. I'm a leader of a somewhat secret society. kind of like the Freemasons. But much different in many lights of teaching. we call ourselves The Fallen Angels. That's all the info I can give about our group.

this how secret societies get outted people like to brag................

to the op muhammed is a false prophet ive always thought this..............

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh ,sorry I didn't mean to pry or anything like that ,I thought that as I see you posting on many Spritual threads you might have something to share ...sort of like a secret squirrel sort of thing ...Ok so now you really have me stumped as to your contributions to religious threads ... I like ATS for this reason ,as it does so challenge me ...peace

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Well comment my profile and we'll continue to chat about anything. Let's not derail the thread here.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am not looking to derail this thread .... I plan on sifting threw some data I have collected and adding to it ...I need a bit of time to reread and try and come up with something of value ...peace

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I know that! I'm talking about our conversation here.
Gosh I'm hungry.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Good morning all, first I thought I would start at political madness because of the Muslim thought and how they are here in America not to be equal but to dominate our society, but I do understand since I had not yet gone down that path why it was moved and that is fine since I do have several other threads comparing Shariah Law and others.

I have been studying the Koran and the Muslim way of life for some time and I am far from any expert but have gathered enough information to stand on my own against them.

I have in the past tried to give the simple definitions and explanations of their way of thought, and most often I brought other threads started to miss inform the populous to a stop with the simple truth.

Here I will do my best to answer all your questions and provide links to back up any answers I give if there is a link available to cover the topic that you chose.

Here are just a few of the things that might help the average person understand some of the truth of why they say and do the things they do, have no doubt that it is nothing more than a form of jihad. These are some of the most common words you may have heard and there definitions in simplest form.

First jihad, simple a form of war, but not necessarily war as we think with guns and bombs, in the Koran the invaders coming in the name of peace as a religion till they can become the masses is a form of jihad and recognized as such in the Koran.

Akbar, meaning greatest. So when you hear the words Allah Allahu Akbar simple means Allah is greatest.

Taqiyya is the right given to Muslims to lie to anyone except other Muslims as long as the lie helps to further there agenda.

Jyzia is a form of tax, or protection money given to the Muslims by none Muslims.

Infidel simple non Muslims.

Shariah Law, like the laws of Moses from the bible these are the laws of Allah.

This word is a little tricky it sounds like (hoodna) but unsure of the exact spelling but means to come in peace until you are strong enough to take over and no treaties are allowed. This process usually takes about 10 years.

Auliya= not allowed to friend others except other Muslims.

Jahelea refers to a time before Islam Shariah.

Islam the true religion of Allah.

Average of 5000 murders a year are listed as honor killings.

Mohammad the profit of Allah, like Moses was the profit of God.

Aisha the 9 yr old wife of Muhammad.

These are just a few so please ask questions and will do my best to answer them for you, because the truth will set you free.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Interesting your comment on the fallen angel society, I have also done research into this and for those whom maybe interested in it you can read more about their society here. www.occult-advances.org... and even if this is not the society you refer to the simple definition of fallen angel is one that has been kicked out of heaven for one reason or another. And usually refers to a darkside.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Hello. I believe there will be many false prophets in the times to come, because bible scripture says it will be so. On the other hand, I was doing some research on this dude named MAYTREYA. I guess he is rarely seen publicly; however he travels the world and appears and disapears all the time claiming he is the messiah or leader of all religions! Crazy stuff really! Check it out though.

share-international.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Good morning all, first I thought I would start at political madness because of the Muslim thought and how they are here in America not to be equal but to dominate our society,

really ... got proof of that, every person that I had met of the Islamic faith, in America - and yes I know many, are NOT thinking of dominating America. Where in the freaking world do you get off saying this?

I have been studying the Koran and the Muslim way of life for some time and I am far from any expert but have gathered enough information to stand on my own against them.

Sure you have, I think your learning from the wrong people and have a copy of the Qu'ran that is called "Muslim Bible for Idiots written by Bubba Joe Jim Bob"

Really if you have read and studied the Qu'ran you would know what it teaches and what it is against. calling Muhammad PBUH a false prophet. Its wrong Why not just say Jesus is false and Joseph Smith and or any other that has heard the word of god?

Here I will do my best to answer all your questions and provide links to back up any answers I give if there is a link available to cover the topic that you chose.

This going to be before your great study or after cause really ......

Your Arabic needs a little tity up..

First jihad, simple a form of war, but not necessarily war as we think with guns and bombs, in the Koran the invaders coming in the name of peace as a religion till they can become the masses is a form of jihad and recognized as such in the Koran.

Akbar, meaning greatest. So when you hear the words Allah Allahu Akbar simple means Allah is greatest.

Before trying to spread more hate

It is not
Allah Allahu Akbar

Its Allāhu Akbar
It means God is the greatest / God is great

The one and only God, the one Jesus spoke of, The one Moses spoke of , the one Noah spoke of the one J.Smith ( Mormons ) Spoke of. Seriously if your gonna bash a religion
research, learn before open mouth insert foot.

Taqiyya is the right given to Muslims to lie to anyone except other Muslims as long as the lie helps to further there agenda.

No... It is when a Muslim is allowed to state he is not Muslim when under threat. Example: little guy surrounded by a bunch of southern Baptists about to beat him and skin him alive if he's Muslim, he can say he is not Muslim and God will say that is ok as long as he does not differ from his believes

Jyzia is a form of tax, or protection money given to the Muslims by none Muslims.

Yes there is Jizya or jizyah there is a tax, let me explain the tax to you so you realize what it means. K?
You live in an Islamic Nation You are Islamic and join the military, you do your dues no Jizya
You live in an Islamic Nation your not islamic and join the military, you do your dues no Jizya
You live in an Islamic Nation you are Islamic and not join military no Jizya
You live in an Islamic nation your not Islamic not joining the military you pay Jizya

Why? How much does a muslim already pay in "tithing"
how much does a non muslim pay ?

OH BUT WAIT next you'll say well a Christian and or other religion can't live in a n Islamic nation...........

Infidel simple non Muslims.

Actually it means One with out faith

Auliya= not allowed to friend others except other Muslims.

yup got them there, to bad its out of context, short and sweet " Do not take the non believers of Allah (God) as friends. read it You can still be friends with other religions as long as its the one Allah ( God )

Jahelea refers to a time before Islam Shariah.

What, that s proof that what your saying is true?
Are you trying to say Jahiliyyah - basically the days people didn't know God?

Islam the true religion of Allah.

Average of 5000 murders a year are listed as honor killings.

and there are many other religions saying they are the true religion of God
and there are an average of 960,000 deaths a year based on gang violence probably more world wide

Mohammad the profit of Allah, like Moses was the profit of God.

Allah means God,

Aisha the 9 yr old wife of Muhammad.

not even going to touch this one. With "all your studying" you should really read

These are just a few so please ask questions and will do my best to answer them for you, because the truth will set you free.

All mighty expert ... thou hast any more great words of spreading the false ideas and words of Islam?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by drmeola
Good morning all, first I thought I would start at political madness because of the Muslim thought and how they are here in America not to be equal but to dominate our society,

really ... got proof of that, every person that I had met of the Islamic faith, in America - and yes I know many, are NOT thinking of dominating America. Where in the freaking world do you get off saying this?

Not just dominating America...the whole world must believe.

Quran 60.04
YUSUFALI: There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"
YUSUFALI: It is He Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that he may proclaim it over all religions, even though the Pagans may detest (it). 
YUSUFALI: But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 
YUSUFALI: And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. 

All words from the Quran; it seems pretty clear and unequivocal. 
Is it proof enough for you?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ersatz, thank you for your comments saved me a lot of trouble since I do not have all things committed to memory yet. But I respond to one thing Evilbat kind of just left totally out other than to say read and he\she refused to comment any further.

Ok Aisha, was married to Mohammad at age 6 consummated at age 9 is that better, either way this is a 40 plus year old man attracted to a kindergartener and pleasuring himself on her from day one, and I will not describe that disgraceful act. And this is the so called perfect man, in Allah’s eyes, to me it describes the perfect man in Satan’s eyes, and yes it is my firm believes that Allah is Lucifer the fallen angle from heaven for only he would go after God’s youngest of children. And Jesus said, for he that harms a hair on my young children shall suffer the worst in death, and he that humbles himself like a child shall be rewarded. Only on of Satan would think its ok to have sex with nine year old, and that act on its own is enough for any sane person to realize just how much of a sicko Muhammad is, and how he just made things up as he went along to further his own personal agendas, and not of which is from God. So wake up you Muslim scum and seek out the one and only true God of the Universe.

top topics

join