It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad wants a Holy alliance with the Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad wants an Holy alliance with the Pope

www.telegraaf.nl

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad van Iran heeft een brief geschreven aan paus Benedictus XVI en de Heilige Vader een heilige alliantie? tegen de secularisering aangeboden. Dit heeft de Italiaanse krant Corriere della Sera zaterdag gemeld.
translated: Ahmadinejad wants a holy alliance with the pope.He respects his decision to condemn the Quran burning and wants to work with the pope on stopping the situation where people only think about material things. He likes to work with him on a New World Ordr
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.france24.com
edit on 9-10-2010 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How about that that a reach towards the Vatican, or an assault to the Atheist, really like to hear about your comments.

The story also speaks about them containing the secular world, and that the Quran burning was part of a Zionist plan, he also spoke of more freedom of religion...

the story was also in the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera...

Imho civilization is going backwards with things like this..

www.telegraaf.nl

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Holy Alliance... from who? from what?

If we the people wish to burn Qurans, or any book, then that is our Natural Right. So, with this alliance, there is POWER, joining forces with The Pope is just another small chess move in the Grand SCHEME of things. Interesting choice of words with this new world order bit, but all in all, when you take a step back from all of the religious, national, and political madness, you will see the goal of this GAME.

It's an old game, divide and conquer + social engineering. Dull their senses, show them masks, create superficial problems that turn into fruitless arguments, keep them distracted while we continue to suck their hopes, dreams, and spirituality away, the very essence of humanity, The POWER That IS takes. How do you make points in this game? You win little battles like this one, it is a battle for your mind, soul, and ultimately, your body. Everything that we are, they wish to cease.

It is a Power Disease.
And many sit back, pointing the finger at their brothers and sisters, while The Pope, and Shadow Governments sneak behind our backs and rape our Precious Planet. We are human cattle, batteries, they steer, and they activate us as they please. Do not be fooled, it doesn't matter who is wearing the Pope's hat. So long as there is a crown to be worn, there will be One King, and one Ring to rule them all. It is all of these minds, in on it together, again do not fall for their mind traps, do not be fooled, they play the victim and the suspect, the good cop and the bad cop, the villain and the superhero, if I didn't know any better, I would swear we were being run by a SuperComputer.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is the last connection I would ever think to see. Mr. Ahmadinejad is certainly making some surprsing moves lately. First, with the wish to be on the UN Council, and now this. Smart man. Very smart man.
edit on 9-10-2010 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao

www.telegraaf.nl

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad van Iran heeft een brief geschreven aan paus Benedictus XVI en de Heilige Vader een heilige alliantie? tegen de secularisering aangeboden. Dit heeft de Italiaanse krant Corriere della Sera zaterdag gemeld.
translated: Ahmadinejad wants a holy alliance with the pope.He respects his decision to condemn the Quran burning and wants to work with the pope on stopping the situation where people only think about material things. He likes to work with him on a New World Ordr

Related News Links:
www.france24.com

Where people only think of material things? Sounds kinda hypocritical to me seeing as between
both they already own most of the world eh? (If you look at the countries that share both religions).

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by Foppezao

www.telegraaf.nl

Related News Links:
www.france24.com

Where people only think of material things? Sounds kinda hypocritical to me seeing as between
both they already own most of the world eh? (If you look at the countries that share both religions).

true that, but i like the phrase Ahmadinejad made..:" what book is dear to the American people to burn, all they care about is the facebook"..Still though i don't know how to take this serious, binding people is a good thing..Don't know if this works, and i still find it strange after the cold war how religion takes such a prominent place in International relations..I though people were becoming more pragmatic...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
This is the last connection I would ever think to see. Mr. Ahmadinejad is certainly making some surprsing moves lately. First, with the wish to be on the UN Council, and now this. Smart man. Very smart man.

Ahmadinejad may be Jewish himself !!

www.wnd.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

if true, would explain His "flip-flopping" and rantings !

added: old acticle from FoxNews (2001)

www.foxnews.com...

Iran has many Jews living there, just like anywhere else.

in the meantime, Iran sells a lot of oil for big money .. business as usual.

edit on 9-10-2010 by xuenchen because: added Fox News article from 2001

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sounds to me that hes panicking cause he aint got
a current membership to the NWO.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

hmm even the pope gets on his knees before islam and Ahmadinejad like everyone does.....meh

Ahmadinejad isnt smart not by a long shot... he is using his faith to usurp another one

what better way to destroy a religion than to infiltrated it this reminds me much of the alliance between germany and russia during world war 2................

make like best buds and then turn around and try to destroy his new found "friend"...............

im telling you people read the history of the world READ IT!!! its obvious that people arent reading it cause its happening all over agian..................

its happened before its happening again....................

and really more people care about facebook than the good book? nope while i dont dismiss that there are some who do think that they are millions of people who couldnt give a rats behind for facebook and mr Ahmadinejad....

Ahmadinejad days are numbered.................whether or not it will be the will of allah or the will of the iranian citzen..........................sooner or later justice will come.............
edit on 9-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a ranting windbag. All he does is blabber on as if he has something worthwhile to say. He does not.

If Ahmadinejad really wants an Holy alliance he should stop the persecution of Christians and other religious minorities.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Regards

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by inivux

Ahmadinejad may be Jewish himself !!

www.wnd.com...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

if true, would explain His "flip-flopping" and rantings !

its all about money:

added: old acticle from FoxNews (2001)

www.foxnews.com...

Iran has many Jews living there, just like anywhere else.

in the meantime, Iran sells a lot of oil for big money .. business as usual.

edit on 9-10-2010 by xuenchen because: added Fox News article from 2001

top topics

join