It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 report is a cover up from start to finish"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The idea of an "independent" investigation is, quite frankly, too uneducated (least offensive word I could think of) for words. First off, who would conduct it? And by what authority? Second, the idea is a slap in the face to the thousands of men and women who spent years investigating the events of that day already.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No, their means and methods of gathering the intell, was in violation of several laws/executive orders. And we have too damned many politicians that like to use crap like that for political gain.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Able Dangers data mining methods were no different than what the CIA, NSA and National Security Office have been doing for years. They don't care about breaking laws and no-one except a few low level officers at Abu Ghraib have been charged with anything.
Are you saying that because it was done illegally the information from Able Danger was destroyed?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by vipertech0596

Able Dangers data mining methods were no different than what the CIA, NSA and National Security Office have been doing for years. They don't care about breaking laws and no-one except a few low level officers at Abu Ghraib have been charged with anything.
Are you saying that because it was done illegally the information from Able Danger was destroyed?

And therein, lies the disconnect. You do not understand that yes, laws (stupid laws im my opinion) were broken by some of the actions they took. And that lawyers, being what they are in the military, saw plenty of "danger" on the horizon should a politician get ahold of what was going on. Thats why the information wasnt passed on, thats why a lot of it was destroyed.

Had 9/11 NOT happened, and someone like Charles Schumer or Barney Frank gotten wind of Able Danger, there would have been hell to pay.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
This is all speculation on your part

Wrong, they are all silly conspiracy theories made up by truthers, and posted here and on other websites - I did not make them up!

which is why the TRUE message of the 9/11 truth movement is that we SIMPLY don't know, we SIMPLY have unanswered questions.

So the truth movement then makes up silly conspiracy theories. And a lot of your questions have been answered many times, but you refuse to accept the answers as they do not fit in with your conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
vipertech0596 does not want 9/11 to be re-investigated. LOL what a surprise.

vipertech post a youtube video of yourself so we can all see who you REALLY are. If you do not do this, we will all know that you are nothing but a hired agent and all your posts should be disregarded.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by splint
vipertech0596 does not want 9/11 to be re-investigated. LOL what a surprise.

vipertech post a youtube video of yourself so we can all see who you REALLY are. If you do not do this, we will all know that you are nothing but a hired agent and all your posts should be disregarded.

A hired agent could fake a youtube video, surely?

Or did you just post this in order to discredit someone by means other than engaging with their argument? Looks that way.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by smurfy

Like I said, try reading some history books. Take Jamie Gorelick, it was directives from her office that kept the FBI from sharing information amongst other departments that might have cracked things opened and given us a chance to stop the attack. However, the concern that agencies might overreact and violate someone's rights was the driving motive.

So you want to hang her for doing what she felt was the right thing.

Are you telling me again what to do? Just reading books will only tell you a story, that's obviously all that you seem to need. Concern over violation of human rights? Then what the hell happened after 9/11? a reinvigorated CIA, (amazing that) whizzing about the world on rendition flights, invading sovereign countries without telling them what they were up to and kidnapping people and violating everybody's rights....rights therefore suspended! remember Bush the younger's words to a reporter, "Whatever it takes", "Whatever it takes"
edit on 12-10-2010 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
And a lot of your questions have been answered many times, but you refuse to accept the answers as they do not fit in with your conspiracies.

well m8. Please answer me only just this one question

Which was the cause of the collapse of World Trade Center 7 ??

You said all questiones where answered, but neither the Commision Report, the FEMA Report nor the NIST Report answered the question. If you have an answer please share.

thx in advance

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by splint

Shouldnt you adjust your tinfoil hat before you challenge me? BTW, clean your room...it looks messy.

Tell you what, fly to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, send me a private message with your flight number and a pic, and I will meet you there.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Does anyone else see the disconnect with this guy? Comparing pre 9/11 to post 9/11....oy.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join