It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 report is a cover up from start to finish"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Judge Napolitano interviews Lt Col Anthony Shaffer.

Even Michael Scheuer says
"The 9/11 commission was a whitewash and a lie from top to bottom"
"The 9/11 commissioners were clearly there to not let the American people know what happened before 9/11"

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is a link to the "dark heart" pdf

ebooksearch.cz.cc...

It is a instant download. This other link is info about Jamie Gorellick,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2010 by smurfy because: add link.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is BIG! Why such few responses?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
This is BIG! Why such few responses?

It is new and may take a while since 9/11 has a few threads ongoing at the moment. It could be interesting to see if any people who unequivocally support the 9/11 commission report in a high profile, attempt to detract what Col. Shaffer is saying.
edit on 9-10-2010 by smurfy because: text.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When you have both Shaffer and Scheuer telling us that the Commission was a whitewash it's pretty telling. Thanks for the Gorelick info too, her involvement in the Fannie Mae scandal along with her "wall" memos should have precluded her participation. She was definitely covering for her old boss.
Great stuff. Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Great stuff.
I hope people never give up hope that one day some truth will make its way to the surface.

S&F

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Been saying for a long time that the OS has been proven false.

We need a new, impartial, independent investigation with more powers.

'nuff said.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ive just joined today, altough im reading this forum for 2 months now.
today i just had to comment what i saw for the first time.

Ive read about Schaeffer and knew about Able Danger but the most distrubing and worrying part is one sentence said at the beginning by the moderator. It was the sentence about Zelikow where he stated, that "Zelikow is now a professor at the virginia university."
I think this would be the most worrying point, cause this "cover-uper" is teaching students with an open mind and who believe all his words. If you already learn the "truth" in school than all the "truthers" are lying. really really sad for the future.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

Its not that the story of that day was a cover up. Its that for nearly 30 years prior to that, our elected officials were dismantling our abilities to defend ourselves against such an attack. THAT is what they really did not want to expose to the world. Osama and his group are the ones that hurt us this day. It was our Presidents, Congressmen and Senators that spent 30 years hurting us before that day.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Interesting interview, but now that I have said that, where is Good Ol'Dave?
I need to see his responses so that my gears will be properly ground in accordance with 9/11 thread methodology.

A 9/11 thread without his remarkably snide comments to go against my grain, is well...boring..Interesting nonetheless though.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Good to see so many of you coming to the realization that it was indeed Al Qaeda who were behind the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting interviews in the OP. The judge is an impressive interviewer.

But what this is all about is disorganization, negligence, incompetence, back-covering and failures of intelligence under Clinton particularly, and latterly Bush, and is emphatically nothing to do with allegations about an inside plot to cd the Towers, fire a missile at the Pentagon or whatever is anyones' particular favourite.

If truthers want to reveal the truth in any useful sort of way I think this is the area to concentrate on rather than watching video of WTC 7 collapsing for the 100th time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Good to see so many of you coming to the realization that it was indeed Al Qaeda who were behind the 9/11 attacks.

yeah, and the next question is, who helped them and who funded them, and than you realize that many others had their hands in that too. Its not a new story, but i think even you should have learned already that Bin Laden was a CIA asset in the past.

link   

Originally posted by roboe

But those members are the same race as Johnny Walker who was busted in Afghanistan fighting with the Taliban.. so no..

link   

Tell you the truth, I passed right by this thread yesterday night, cause most of them say the same old stuff, and I get sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Although, this one was too bold to pass up for me, and I will tell you what, THIS, IS NOT THE SAME OLD ARGUEMENT.

This just turned 9/11 in a new direction for truth seekers, and for the rest of America alike. Without the truth movement though, this report would have never of come out in the open. There was too much pressure put on them that they had to give the people something, and this is more than something. This Colonel is a BRAVE man, THIS MAN, DESERVES, the MEDAL OF HONOR(I was going to say Peace Prize, but they give those to just anyone these days).
This is groundbreaking stuff, and as soon as I saw that CIA goon up there talking, I could tell right then and there, he was lying about half of the stuff he said, and all that he could do was try to cover his own butt. He didnt have to(but did)say anything to let us know that he/they are all FOS. The politicians(and other govt agents) who were covering things up to save their own arses, need to get the death penalty for treason. NO ANDS, IFS, orBUTS about it(presidents or not). WHOEVER had a part in covering up the real truth, should be either jailed for life, or put out of their worthless pitiful existance they call a life.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I don't think it takes an expert to see that the 9/11 Commission was a white-wash or at least not independent and certainly not interested in exposing the truth. Even OS believers can't deny that. There was a clear effort by the Bush admin to disrupt any kind of public or independent investiagtion from the out-set. The Bush admin seemed to do anything and everything they could to subvert and dieline the commission.

Almost the entire panel was either industry insiders, Bush Admin officials (friends and business partners too) and/or conflicts of interests. They ignored important questions and witnesses, accepted illogical testimony and spinelessly failed to weild influence, other than over the American people.

Everything from Max Cleland quitting in protest and the staffing of Philip Zelikow, to the refusal to address many of the 9/11 Family member posed questions. They even accepted the Bush-Cheney duo conditions of meeting together, behind closed doors, without recording and not under oath.

The whole thing was a sham, one of the biggest shams of our time and maybe even our parent's time. It was even a bigger sham than the Tower Commission investigating the so-called Iran-Contra treasonous scandal with many of the same suspected perpetrators. It's kind of funny how these things happen with the Neo-Con dynasty, the Bush clan and their CIA family.

This Colonel Shaffer and others like him are need to not let this issue go to bed, like so many other scandals before this. I believe that Col Shaffer is playing it safe by being some-what subtle in accusations, as to not be dismissed by the brainwashed people right off the bat. If this issue is put to bed like the Iran Contra and CIA drug smuggling, these treasonous acts will only get worse and far more daring, while the American people become "dumber" and put into a much deeper spell of indoctrination to accept these kinds of things at face-value or how they are told, regardless of common-sense.

--airspoon
edit on 10-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Look i know i may take a hit for this but i am going to put it out there....
Al qaeda..... Was not responsible for the attacks in 9/11...i have to wonder why Col Schaffer is pinpointing this on Al Aqaeda....when it is a cia formed stay behind army...
I am seeing more smoke and mirrors and i may be completely wrong here but for some reason i think not.
we all know the 9/11 commission report was a whitewash and we know that people are getting closer and closer to the truth and then this official comes out and points out that it is a whitewash yet still...blames Al Qaeda.
Does that not seem a little bit strange to people on here.
Yes it is pleasent and warm filling to think that truthers are finally getting somewhere....but really please...do not jump to wrong conclusions...and remember who is presenting the story...and how it is being presented.
People fell so quickly for the media game in the first place and we know who controls the media.
So please think think think....and do not just jump to conclusions as we know where that has lead us....it has lead us down the road to two false flag wars....
So i am saying here is a man whom thinks it was still right to go into Afghanistan....
I am sorry this is another tactic in fingerpointing to me and once again it still points it's finger at hijackers that did not really exist as it has been shown that a few of them have been found alive and well...so it is a case of falsified passports is it not....so why keep pointing fingers at Muslims .....To me it is to keep people from following the right links.

not sure if others might agree...but hey we all have our paths we follow and our opinions...and mine goes down the Zionist trail of false flag operations.
edit on 023131p://f13Sunday by plube because: grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Any idiot that thinks that it was just George Bush that really did not want an indepth investigation is just that..an idiot. It wasn't the Bush "crime family" it wasn't Zelikow...it was EVERYBODY that had been in office since the late 70s. Jamie Gorelick was a CLINTON administration appointee and SHE should have been testifying TO the Commission, not ON the Commission.

Read the flippin history books people. Its all there...from the Church Commission hamstringing our intelligence agencies in the 70s, to the post Cold War drawdown, to the Clinton era decision to treat terrorism as a "law enforcement" issue. There is plenty of blame to be shared...the only problem is, each of those actions I listed were done in good faith. Do you really want to start hanging people for doing what they thought was best for the country at the time?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Any idiot that thinks that it was just George Bush that really did not want an indepth investigation is just that..an idiot. It wasn't the Bush "crime family" it wasn't Zelikow...it was EVERYBODY that had been in office since the late 70s. Jamie Gorelick was a CLINTON administration appointee and SHE should have been testifying TO the Commission, not ON the Commission.

Read the flippin history books people. Its all there...from the Church Commission hamstringing our intelligence agencies in the 70s, to the post Cold War drawdown, to the Clinton era decision to treat terrorism as a "law enforcement" issue. There is plenty of blame to be shared...the only problem is, each of those actions I listed were done in good faith. Do you really want to start hanging people for doing what they thought was best for the country at the time?

Why do we have people telling us to read the history books all the time? much of what you say is on a link to Jamie Gorelick in the second post. And why is it you allow yourself an assumption about "good faith" as if it is true? speculation is okay, but don't hand it to us as if it already were fact.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

I agree the victory is a bittersweet one... for now. I think that it is opening a rather big can of worms with this news segment...

I think it will be impossible for Fox to spin this in any way positively - because the flood gate just opens too wide once you question the OS.

It is different when the mainstream does not acknowledge the cover-up, because we are all in a no-mans land of information when we discuss the 'fringe' conspiracies.

But once the conspiracy hits mainstream, now there is a whole foundation movement ready to toss people down the rabbit hole.

Enough people have encountered 'truthers' before they will see this Fox clip, and those that brushed it off before have a reference of an already formed movement. All they will have to do is google "9/11 truth" and whammo...

It is just hard for me to imagine Fox doing any 'damage control' to discredit these allegations by the Col.

The cat is outta the bag.

Perhaps people are starting to choose sides?

My 2c.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join