It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Info Revealed ? Dulce D.U.M.B. is Rio Arriba DSD-3?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thanks for all the info Violater! Very interesting indeed. . I will be following your posts.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastriver

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by Fastriver

Wow, excellent follow up

Do you have the Google Earth coordinates of the ranch?
Had to give you a star

I just gave you the coordinates.
Anyway, the whole issue about Country Rd. 357, Edith area, the Redding Ranch and the latest mutilation incident at the Gomez ranch will all be discussed in a public meeting in Albuquerque on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 1 p.m. if you would be interested in attending, There will also be a discussion of Anthony Sanchez' info about DSD-3.
The public meeting is free and open to the public.
It will be held at Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (Room 5) at 501 Elizabeth St., SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.

Thank you.
I'll check it out.
I'm trying to get transferred to N.M. or CO. again, so I can journey around in that area. It was pretty fun being up their with some of my crew even though we didn't see anything substantial.
We were all razor sharp, tied in, and locked and loaded.
One thing that did stick out were those crazy mounds that ran for hundreds of yards.
Any ideas ie: antenna's, vents, ...?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wow, excellent follow up

Had to give you a star

Anyway, the whole issue about Country Rd. 357, Edith area, the Redding Ranch and the latest mutilation incident at the Gomez ranch will all be discussed in a public meeting in Albuquerque on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 1 p.m. if you would be interested in attending, There will also be a discussion of Anthony Sanchez' info about DSD-3.
It will be held at Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (Room 5) at 501 Elizabeth St., SE, Albuquerque, NM 87123.

Cool

Just read your post. I am off tomorrow, and will see if the BCO will let me make a test flight to Kirtland AFB. Listen for an F-35. If I'm there look for either a Black Suburban or blue Crown Victoria.
I'll be the old zoomie in the back with an AF Boonie hat on and civies.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

My guess is they are mine tailings from the ongoing tunneling operations. Just a guess though. s+f

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nearby the Dulce D.U.M.B, is another facility. It is the Sub Terrainian Uniformed Police Investigation Detachment
edit on 19-11-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

the Redding Ranch and the latest mutilation incident at the Gomez ranch will all be discussed in a public meeting in Albuquerque on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 1 p.m. if you would be interested in attending, There will also be a discussion of Anthony Sanchez' info about DSD-3.

Fascinating. According to this site, which regularly posts the meeting schedule for that group, the subject matter will be slightly different...

11/20: NM UFO/Paranormal Meeting Edit Next meeting will be Nov. 20th Sat.– 1:10 to 3:00- Room #5 ( same as Oct.meeting) Note different time — also no need to get there early there is a class in the room before us. Bring a friend or two Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center 501 Elizabeth, SE Albuquerque, NM 87123 See you there!

Diane Camillo will be the featured speaker, her presentation will be; “Crystalline Grid and Benevolent Beings” We will view a power point presentation of several photos of apparitions that manifested in and around her home. Diane will share information on the “Tall Ones”, the “Ant People” who she has encountered on her property and about the Space craft that have been on top of her home as well as on her property. We will learn details on [...]

Interesting, I think... Ant People?!

Peace,
Pixel
edit on 11/19/2010 by PixelDuster because: not tellin'

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Wow, excellent follow up

Had to give you a star

That is my group and to my knowledge the guest speaker on Sat (nov 20) will be Diane Camillo and she will not be speaking at all about Dulce. Most people in this group are already aware of Redding Ranch, we had a very good speaker with photos months ago.

I stress to anyone to be cautious of Anthony Sanchez's information. While he may believe it to be ALL true, that doesn't mean it is. Every few years, disinformation is put out about Dulce. Some of it may be true, but most is NOT.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry, I can't make the meeting.
The F-22 incident in Alaska has taken precedence here at EAFB.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOMagLesley
I stress to anyone to be cautious of Anthony Sanchez's information. While he may believe it to be ALL true, that doesn't mean it is. Every few years, disinformation is put out about Dulce. Some of it may be true, but most is NOT.

What do you believe is true?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

What do you believe is true?

I believe that a lot of strange stuff goes on in the four corners area and has for hundreds, if not thousands of years. There could possibly be a base there, but I haven't seen any real proof of one. For whatever reason the government seems to want people to believe there is one and they are the originators of the Dulce Base rumor through Richard Doty, which to me makes it very questionable. Every few years they seem to enjoy reviving Dulce speculation, not sure of their purpose - maybe they just enjoy it. :-)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOMagLesley

I'm sorry that I won't be able to make your symposium. I really wanted to check it out, sadly, we lost a remarkably skilled F-22 pilot recently up North. He was a father, husband, pilot, and patriot, and we're investigating what went wrong.
I've been to Dulce, and even read some of the literature that is out there. I've talked to a few of the locals and even tried to find the dirt road that leads to the guarded garage. The only suspicious thing we saw, are the 1 yard X 200 yard mounds on top of the area that I have written about. When I was stationed in Gallup, many of the locals told me of their UFO experiences (skin walkers too) .
One other thing that I never talked about, is when we were heading out of Dulce on Hwy 64 towards Blanco, is that we saw a meteor streak across the sky towards The Ship Rock. The locals had told me prior to this, of a giant cigar shaped UFO. It was just south of Ship Rock and was moving slowly to the West about a "football field high."
When we passed by, we saw nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Stationed in Gallup??

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Stationed in Gallup??

A government Hospital is located there. Indian Health Service.
Gallup is where I met one of the last Navajo US Marine Code Talkers, Chief Kee Etsicitty, and the locals gave me the name Bilagaana Tsah Hastiin.
That's all I can really say about it.
Gallup has a real nice airport for the size of the city.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Violater--Theres something Id like to add. Theres a lot of residents that have seen and or experienced strange things in Dulce. Me included. BUT I know some residents from there that get a kick out of giving false information and find it funny that people have an interest in there town. I like to keep that in mind whenever someone tells me a story of something they have seen there... I guess Im a little jaded

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
Violater--Theres something Id like to add. Theres a lot of residents that have seen and or experienced strange things in Dulce. Me included. BUT I know some residents from there that get a kick out of giving false information and find it funny that people have an interest in there town. I like to keep that in mind whenever someone tells me a story of something they have seen there... I guess Im a little jaded

What have you seen?
I understand the jaded part. Most of the people I spoke with were patients in the ER, and I must say, their stories were intriguing. Have you ever been to the area that we went to? Here is the Google earth coordinates:
37 00’05.09 N 106 50’41.26W
Those long mounds of dirt are a mystery to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Here is the Google earth coordinates:

Interesting, those mounds. Adding interest, to me, anyway, is that at approximately 815 feet SW of your map marker, I found this "hole" sort of affair; and it looks like some of your mounds, or pipes, perhaps(?), go right down into it, one with a nice curve to it. Most odd, most odd.

Marker 37 00' 00.00" N 106 50' 48.82" W

Could you see this from your spot on the street?

edit on 11/21/2010 by PixelDuster because: not tellin'

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PixelDuster

Here is the Google earth coordinates:

Interesting, those mounds. Adding interest, to me, anyway, is that at approximately 815 feet SW of your map marker, I found this "hole" sort of affair; and it looks like some of your mounds, or pipes, perhaps(?), go right down into it, one with a nice curve to it. Most odd, most odd.
Marker 37 00' 00.00" N 106 50' 48.82" W
Could you see this from your spot on the street?

edit on 11/21/2010 by PixelDuster because: not tellin'

We were actually up on top of the ridge. There is a dirt road that we took up to our forward ops. We stopped at the crest for a few minutes, and then continued to a sharp right hand curve that went down the ridge. We noticed that our elevation was actually dropping, so we turned around. We stopped at the coordinates and unpacked our gear, and man I'm telling you it was COLD, 5 degrees! We then broke up into 3 two man teams with one left at the truck. We all started talking about these mounds that we saw, but remember it was about 18:00 and getting dark fast. We did not see the collapsed area that you are talking about. And yes it was weird. There is also FAA regulations on high antennas and towers that require red flashing and/or white strobes. If you notice, the "radio tower" at the top of the Mesa has neither. I wonder how the get away with that?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PixelDuster

[...] it was COLD, 5 degrees! [...] it was about 18:00 and getting dark fast. We did not see the collapsed area that you are talking about. And yes it was weird. There is also FAA regulations on high antennas and towers that require red flashing and/or white strobes. If you notice, the "radio tower" at the top of the Mesa has neither. I wonder how the get away with that?

I hear ya, man... I am definitely not in any way a fan of 5 degrees, and with it getting dark, I fully understand. I'm a spring/summer/fall guy.

Now, I'm not one to really think there's actually a facility under there, but the romantic in me insists for some reason on keeping an open mind. Having said that, I am intrigued and think this 300 foot circular area is pretty sporty, actually, especially as the one mound goes ever so nicely around the rim and the other 'something' goes up over said mound and then heads right down in there.

I'd really like to know what that is; and I think it's a lot cooler lookin' than Norio's hole. Good God did I just say that? Oh man. Anyway...

I hope you can scope it out at some point.

As for the antenna... I don't know, man... but the gummint does what they want a lot of the time, so...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some fairly good news, I may take up an assignment near Los Alamos. This will place us within close proximity to Dulce again. I'm hoping on my days off, My crew and I can revisit our past location near or on top of, DSD-3.
If there are any takers, let me know.
However, be advised, we arm ourselves Very Heavily, and would encourage anyone else to do the same. You would have to bring along your own gear, including a Video Camera with night shot capabilities and infrared filter.
Additionally, you would not be able to disseminate personal information on any of the participants.
Please read the entire thread and "Operation Dulce."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I believe that a lot of strange stuff goes on in the four corners area and has for hundreds, if not thousands of years. There could possibly be a base there, but I haven't seen any real proof of one. For whatever reason the government seems to want people to believe there is one and they are the originators of the Dulce Base rumor through Richard Doty, which to me makes it very questionable. Every few years they seem to enjoy reviving Dulce speculation, not sure of their purpose - maybe they just enjoy it. :-)

Paul Bennewitz believed there was an alien base under Dulce in 1978, otherwise he wouldn't have been flying over the location and taking pictures. It was two whole years after that when Paul contacted Richard for the very first time through letter. Paul is the person who started everything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join