It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob lazar lies!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Lie detectors are not perfect but if Bob Lazar has not worked there and is an avergae yahoo like you and some others, then how can he pass the lie detector, isn't he untrained and ordinary?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

No Mr Lazzar is not ordinary and I do believe some of His background claim's, as for average well it's better than challenged so on behalf of the Yahoo's of the world I accept the compliment.
As far as he himself is concerned I believe bob lazzar to be of a very high intellectual quotiant but is he actually somebody that was planted to spread dis-information or is he genuinely somebody who felt by making himself famouse he would be too in the limelight to be silenced so would be safer, there are a great number of possabillity's but as we are not him only he can truly know his motivation's.

Personally I find the story of the black knight satellite far more interesting than Mr Lazzar's claim's, one way to test him would be to give him a job as an egineer and see how he performed under stress.

Oh and remember the Andromeda galaxy will merge with the milky way in 2.5 billion years so there is a slim chance of celestial collision's and gravitational disruption to the solar system.

Here is a question for you, I do not know the validity of the claim's made but look up Starchild skull and genetic analysis, the story as I remember from reading it a while ago is in the 1800's a number of skeletel remains were found in a cave somewere in america, two skull's one of a native american woman and one of a supposed deformed child, the skull of the child had a brain 1/3rd larger than average modern human's with very shallow eye orbial socket's and a very small pallet it's skull thickness was only 1/3rd that of a human skull but made on a substance more like tooth enamel than bone, apparantly carbon dating placed it at 900 year's old approximately but genetic analysis showed it's main sequence DNA to be of an unknown specie's with no close known relative however it's endron's those part's of the DNA that are dormant and called erronousely junk DNA were similar but with some drift to human DNA so if it is a grey skull it is from here not elsewere in the universe, if it is true this is groundbreaking but don't expect it to become mainstream public knowledge as only us average Yahoo's would be interested.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah I saw a bunch of videos of people debunking this guy as a hoaxers. You can watch these videos on YouTube and judge for yourself.
edit on 11-2-2013 by SecretaryOfBacon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I cannot say that I believe in the existence of ETs. I've spent way too much time over the last week reading about Lazar, and listening to the interview between Art Bell and Bob Lazar in 1997. I find Lazar believable based on the way he conducted and presented himself in the interview. I also have huge doubts about S-4 after spending hours and hours searching Google satellite maps of Area 51 and Papoose Lake. I can however understand how he might be flat out wrong about the location of S-4. I am quite confident about my ability to figure out which cardinal direction I am going, but there are certain places that have totally screwed my sense of direction due to subtle curves and pure human error. For instance, I recently flew to Phoenix, and I had absolutely no idea which direction was which after I landed due to traveling by plane and being in a totally different environment. Also, it is really not that easy to estimate distance traveled purely based on time of travel when traveling on an unpaved road. Does this mean that instead of the estimated 10-15 miles of travel away from Area 51 is really 5-20 miles? Did he really travel south, or did he perhaps travel a total different direction? Who knows? It's all speculation, and it is very difficult to follow dozens and dozens of dirt paths in the desert using satellite images. I will probably spend some time looking over everything in a 5-20 mile radius looking for anything obvious. I'm sure everyone here has done the same at some point and time. I find Bob Lazar very likable, and I really do want to believe, but I see both sides of the argument as well.

edit on 16-2-2013 by Idlewild294 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join