It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw Fahrenheit 9/11....

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I saw the movie!! I love it...it's awsome. Me and my two friends saw it together. We were the only 12 year olds there!
. The movie shows what are some of the things Bush stands for, and has done to this once good country.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, for those of you who are talking about the lies of this movie, please see my posts on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have likes to Michael Moore's website talking about the so-called lies in his movie, and how people are "mis-underestimating" him.

Here's the thing: Do I agree with everything Moore says? Of course not. Is it nice to have a loud voice of opposition in a time of conformity? Hell yes. If you love America at all, even if you don't like Moore or agree with him, you have to at least celebrate the fact that someone can stand up and voice an opposing, slanted opinion. As soon as we lose that, we lose everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDomHere's the thing: Do I agree with everything Moore says? Of course not. Is it nice to have a loud voice of opposition in a time of conformity? Hell yes. If you love America at all, even if you don't like Moore or agree with him, you have to at least celebrate the fact that someone can stand up and voice an opposing, slanted opinion. As soon as we lose that, we lose everything.

High Five man!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im going to see it tomorrow night and I plan on taking it with a grain of salt just like I do anything that is made and put out for profit.

But, political candidates are made and put up for sale too and I wanna see those weapons of mass destruction still and the concrete evidence of a direct tie between BinLaden and Iraq.

Is lieing to the American people an impeachable offense ?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy

Is lieing to the American people an impeachable offense ?

To answer your question; YES !

I have a copy of the Articles Of Impeachment ( if we can get the congress to begin the impeachment process) of President George W. Bush and Vice President Richard B Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald H Rumsfeld and Attorney General John David Ascroft.

I could go on and state what part of the Constitution that would be used as the articles of impeachment against them, if I knew that I wouldn't get into trouble for doing so

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
I could go on and state what part of the Constitution that would be used as the articles of impeachment against them, if I knew that I wouldn't get into trouble for doing so

And why would you be in trouble?

If you arent just pulling this out of your ass I would like to see these documents in RATS. Search engines cant get into RATS, and even if you dont have the points we can get you acess if your information is earthshattering enough.

\

[edit on 3-7-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

And why would you be in trouble?

If you arent just pulling this out of your ass

As I said , I only have a copy , it is only the "first" draft, of what a lawyer came up with, I haven't seen the "finished product" draft that was wrote to be used yet.
I will list some of whats on this copy but not all,...... it would take forever.

Articles of Impeachment
Of
President George W. Bush
and
Vice President Richard B Cheney,
Secretary of Defense Donald H Rumsfeld, and
Attorney General John David Ashcroft

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors,-- ARTICLE II, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

President George W Bush, Vice President Richard B Cheney, Secretary of Defense Donald H Rumsfeld, and Attorney General John David Ashcroft have committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war-crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States and other nations, by assuming powers of an imperial executive unaccountable to law and usurping powers of the Congress, the Judiciary and the reserved to the people of the United States, by the following acts;

1) Seizing power to wage wars of agression in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, the U.N. Charter and the rules of law; carrying out a massive assault on and occupation of Iraq, a country that was not a threatening the United States, resulting in the death and maiming of tens of thousands of Iraqis, and hundreds of U.S. G.I.s.

Lying to the people of the U.S., Congress, and the U.N., providing false and deceptive rationales for war.

2) Authorizing, ordering and condoning direct attacks on civilians, civilian facilities and locations where civilian casualties were unavoidable.

3) Threatening the independence and sovereignty of Iraq by belligerently changing its government by force and assaulting Iraq in a war of aggression.

I'm stopping at #3,... there are 17 acts altogether and it will take forever to write all of them. These are Impeachable crimes

As I said this is the rough-draft (copy) that I have.

But we all know that Bush is trying to change the Constitution so he can do as he pleases.

[edit on 3-7-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just so you will not have to go searching for the "url", here it is. You will have to search for the Article II, and section 4 .

As we all know, this Gov't took to the U.N. fake/lies, information to try and get the U.N. to go along with Bush's war on Iraq, but the U.N. would not go along with it, so Bush and Blair decided to attack Iraq.

Im not saying Bush is all bad,..... he doesn't beleive in abortions , but thats the ONLY thing I agree with him on.

www.house.gov...

Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

[edit on 3-7-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If anyone here has comments on the timing of Moore's additional release dates over Fourth of July weekend, let me know what you think by posting in the above thread!

There's a million and one petitions going around trying to get Bush out of the office - I signed one

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

There's a million and one petitions going around trying to get Bush out of the office - I signed one

I've signed every single petition to Impeach Bush & Co that has been brought to my attention. I've had enough of their crap and it's time to boot them out.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not only does it bash Bush but also supports Moores decision on the issue of downsizing. Moores says he doesn't need the millions, and that all profits made by farenheit 9/11 go to charity. I loved the film, great documentary, and I strongly urge not seeing it. It was depressing, I haven't seen a Bush Bashing like this since the peace rallies held all over the world attended by billions of people opposed to the war in Iraq. See the System of Down video entitled Boom, downloadable through any p2p app.

five thumbs up to a well put together documentary. The people are making a stand.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow ! Left wing conspiracy kook theorists abound on this thread. Calling the president, George W. Bush a Nazi and having circular conversations where logic is the enemy, reminds me of the newsgroup; Clinton.whitewater and the circular nonsense where nothing is achieved. I guess it becomes a productive forum to keep the left wingers off the streets and out of trouble. In that, perhaps, is sufficiently cloaked and redeeming value.

The statements which should be contemplated to make this an intelligent area free of the hatred which abounds in here, should be of court room quality. You make a statement which is opinion, ok. But please don't present your opinion as fact and calling a president of the US a "Nazi" That's looney left language for simply not getting over the 2000 election.
Making statements without credible evidence. Michael Moore has an agenda and using him as a reference is sheer idiocy. Do the homework. You accuse Bush of being a Nazi show a film clip of him and brown uniform goose stepping or verbal evidence he wan ts to take over the world. Declaring he is, is simply preposterous and defines your own character as politically left of a potted plant.

I'm ducking out of this thread simply because the left wing bomb throwers can't be converted to understand their fuel for hatred is necessary to protect their cerebellum believing that Bush will lose this election. If Bush wins, each person poisoning the clarity of their thoughts with Bush hatred will need to be placed in protective custody and suicide watch.

Kerry should be up 10 points if he had it in the bag. He's not. No one can predict this election at this point and it's simply ludicrous and lacking intelligence to state that Bush will lose.

Keep an open mind.

Cheers !

"I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet."

Love one another.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSluvDroid

Did you know that Saudi Arabia owns 6% of the USA?

!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT PART OF QUOTE BY ATSSLUVDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just saw the film and although there are parts which may be factual, there is a lot taken out of context. This is the first I noticed, that Saudi Arabia "owns" 6% of USA. This is blatantly taken out of context. First, they don't own the US, they have invested in American companies. However, every other country on earth invests in American companies. Do you know how much China has invested in America?

Bill Clinton actually sold American land to China back in 1998. There was a lot of back room dealings between China and Clinton also Saudi Arabia and Clinton.

Second, the film projects the impression that all Saudi Arabians are terrorists and that doing business with any Saudi is like doing business with a terrorist.

Thirdly, Osama was disowned by his family and whatever other business done with a Bin Laden shouldn't be perceived to be doing business with Osama himself. The US has a pretty good relationship with Kind Hussein of Jordan who happens to be Saddam's cousin, but the public doesn't perceive that we are working with a terrorist because we know King Hussein to have disowned Saddam as a family member and has publicly rebuked him.

I hope that clears up that segment of the movie.

I guess I got in trouble for this after a website malfunction. That's great. Someone's critical of Micheal Moore and gets in trouble.

[edit on 8-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've seen this come up a lot, so I'm asking...

Why should anyone believe Osama's family has actually disowned him? Because they said so? They could be lying in order to keep business contacts favorable. They could be lying just to have a honk at everybody. Perhaps the head of the family said this, but who's to say the others don't have contact with him or even support him secretly?

I guess I'm asking what is the criteria for believing them?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I seen this movie the first day it came to theatres.
I am a Canadian and felt this was one of the most important films to see this year for sure. I was close to tears numerous times because of the impact of this film.

Only one question:

How is it possible for someone like BUSH to get away with all the crap he has done in the last few years.

Especially after seeing this film this film proves just how insane this president really is. I am shocked that he is allowed to run for president yet once again. He is the war criminal. PERIOD.

God bless you America.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shvinx
I seen this movie the first day it came to theatres.
I am a Canadian and felt this was one of the most important films to see this year for sure. I was close to tears numerous times because of the impact of this film.

Only one question:

How is it possible for someone like BUSH to get away with all the crap he has done in the last few years.

Especially after seeing this film this film proves just how insane this president really is. I am shocked that he is allowed to run for president yet once again. He is the war criminal. PERIOD.

God bless you America.

The problem is that you actually believe that he could get away with all that was presented in the work of fiction by Michael Moore-on. The tactics he uses to make his lies seem like truth are well documented. Try this one link for a starter, then go to the root directory and see if it might shed some light on this proven liar....

www.bowlingfortruth.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
Not only does it bash Bush but also supports Moores decision on the issue of downsizing. Moores says he doesn't need the millions, and that all profits made by farenheit 9/11 go to charity.

Hate to tell you, but that is definatly not true...in response to an article about his movie posted on the Fox News web site, Michael Moore-on personally replied with this statement....

"A significant portion of the proceeds of "Fahrenheit 9/11" will go toward convincing every thinking American to turn off the Fox News Channel. This will be my contribution to making America a better place. I hope they enjoy this year, their last year with actual viewers." � Michael Moore

"Moore" lies...(pun intended) "Moore" of Moore-on's belief that the right to free speech only applies to him. Here is the link....nuff said.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 6-7-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

because of his greed he is misinforming the public

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Muaddib]

Greed, what greed , Michael Moore has said that all the money that is made from F9/11 is being donated to charity,.......... so how is he being greedy ?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Greed, what greed , Michael Moore has said that all the money that is made from F9/11 is being donated to charity,.......... so how is he being greedy ?

Read the post directly above your last one....if you believe that MM is going to give all proceeds of one of his only movies to make real money to charity, then....well, you believe the movie is actually a documentary, so I guess that is a moot point....

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have not seen this movie, but am sure, that it is the wrong way to describe those horrific events. There will be quite bad consequences as I see the news. Perhaps, the author went too far.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join