It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence thread on Aliens and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is a thread out of curiosity as well skepticism. I'm going to make this short and sweet. Has there been any evidence to support aliens or UFOs on earth or wherever? I'm really curious. There are to many fakes and I want to relive my old days as a child searching for aliens.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
This is a thread out of curiosity as well skepticism. I'm going to make this short and sweet. Has there been any evidence to support aliens or UFOs on earth or wherever? I'm really curious. There are to many fakes and I want to relive my old days as a child searching for aliens.

You don't want much do you!!

I suggest you start right here in this forum and read a few threads..............as to whether anything here or anywhere else on the web can be thought of as evidence or as fake..........I'm afraid your going to have to work that out yourself.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There are things on both sides of the fence, really. The only thing is usually the evidence for it is rather dodgy at best. Or it is something taken out of context or propagated over the internet by ignorant parrots.

The interesting thing is your not going to find cold hard evidence for or against it at this point, thus the game goes on!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Great question. The only thing that concerns me about this is that you seem to have either ignored or failed to see the numerous threads above your own and all throughout this forum.

Just take some time and read through the info here. The evidence you're asking for is staring right back at you.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would suggest checking out this thread with the similar topic. Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Closed.

join