It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY: The Day before disclosure is here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
New!!! Paradigm films have finally released and uploaded their film: The day before disclosure. By award winning director Terje Toftenes!

Help get the message out by posting, blogging and uploading this free internet version to all the communities you are part of! If this film has already been posted on ATS then please excuse this posting!

ENJOY!The day before disclosure

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, i'm watching it now

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on 9-10-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: double posted

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
LOL! I thought this was a 10/10/10 prediction thread..

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Sweet.

Watching / Downloading now.

Thanks man.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It is tomorrow after all, lets see if anything happens.

I'll be honest...There has only been 1 photo/video through the whole documentary that I wasnt aware of, and no new testimonies, stories or interviews that you can already find online at multiple sites.

But hey this time its in HD!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Shame it does not have any subtitling for deaf viewers

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty_wagyu
Shame it does not have any subtitling for deaf viewers

Aye, indeed. That is why I am not watching it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, looks pretty good so far.

2010... The Year We Make Contact.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes, for the purpose they made these, no subtitling is a real oversight...

Maybe they will work on that if someone complains...

It's a good documentary, almost done with part 2 so far...

Thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link.

I've watched it in full and I must say I found it rather interesting. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the fact that Dr Stephen Greer (or whatever the specky twat's name is) was one of those who were interviewed. He annoys me so much! heh At least it wasn't someone like David Wilcock.

Rev

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm watching it right now, but I am extremely dubious about the notion that anything will be officially revealed. The government - our respective governments - if they know about it, they are not ever going to reveal it. They would be implicating themselves in crimes that most members of the public would want taken to court.

Everyone in power wants to stay in power. They weigh most options with a risk factor - and in this case, I don't see any benefit for TPTB in revealing the truth.

Regardless, thanks for the upload. I dig this stuff =)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Is anyone else unable to view it? I have just upgraded to the latest Adobe flash plugin for mozzila and i just have a blank white screen were the flash movie should be

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Thanks for the link, very interesting so far.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
watched part one and two, will watch the last part later today.
Very interesting so far, and lots of stuff in it that I didn't know about.

This movie shouldn't be hidden in the off topic section! I think a lot of people will like this, people who probably dwell the ufo forums more then they do this one.
maybe a relocation is in order?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Awesome, I just love films like these. They tend to make me all giddy like a child at Christmas time. Thanks for this buddy.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i saw this one earlier and i have to say that while i didn't really find anything new, it was a refreshing take on the subject and the whole presentation with that music in the background really had me sold ^_^.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I found it very interesting. While most of the info was not new it does show that the train of disclosure is still chugging along albeit slow and incremental.

I am beginning to have a bit of a change of heart about disclosure though. I heard Lou Baldin speak and am half way through his book In League With A UFO and am beginning to wonder if mass disclosure is truly in our best interest. True I want the gov. to admit that we are being visited although I personally am convinced of the matter, the problem is that I think the rabbit hole may go far deeper than most are willing to travel. To discover that the ET presence is at the very heart of our existence and our purpose could be very unnerving for some. To learn that ET is not just a curious traveler but rather a caretaker and to some extent "god" would probably not go over well. I am not saying I believe all this to be gospel however it is in the gray basket of "Who Knows"

To some, iIt would make our entire reality irrelevant and redundant.

Be careful what you wish for Neo.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The Day Before Disclosure is an excellent review of UFO evidence... which is good for those who are not up on the history and need a primer.

I found Part 3 to be the most intriguing from the standpoint of disclosure. Not that it offers anything more than the regular prognostications found here at ATS and other sites, but it does spin the bottle to say that it will be soon.

It also touches upon all the possible 'hows' and 'whys' of the long decades of cover up, and states that this is all now coming to a close. But again, no specifics, just that promise of it being in the near future.

It's a worthy bit of effort in the long haul.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

very nice video, but that wind instrument loop gets old REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY fast

new topics

top topics

join