It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Bless You : Will Overthrow A Country For Food Due To The Economic Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Many, many people have become affected due to our current economic situation, the one where people in office, take your pick of which one, are claiming that our economy is coming back hard and strong, yet we seeing the daily interactions of stories closing down, banks collapsing, and a rise in homelessness wholeheartedly disagree with this assertion.

The job situation and or lack of jobs out there, mediocre political rhetoric which is more like lying through their teeth, and as well as a rise of homes foreclosed upon, vehicles respossessed, you name it, it is happening to each and every one of us in some sense. But what if this is exactly what those within Government want from us, for us to storm the Capitol buildings, demanding a change, demanding our rights be restored, and demanding they take a pay cut to extend a bailout towards the average citizens, small businesses, and cities often affected but overlooked?

If the job rates are down yet recruitment for the military is up?

What cost freedom if it is being robbed from the Treasury we paid into with our hard-earned tax money?

Political Corruption in California

While this thread is certainly not just about the situation in Bell, California, this city sure shows an endemic nature of corruption which is certainly something we as society should examine as a potential towards uncovering the pattern within the political spectrum throughout our nation, from sea to shining sea, from the East coast to the West coast, from the Mexican/American border up towards the North and the border with Canada, to none other than the very podium of Barack Obama.

Mexico : The American/Mexican Border, Why Your Rights Are Gone, Because of Arizona...

Trust me, Bush started this nonsense, not Obama, but President Obama is only continuing it and wrecking our country.

First, through bailing out banks and the car industry, when they have trillions, instead of small business owners.

Classic bad move because banks car manufacturers have shareholders, small businesses do not.

Let the shareholders catch the brunt of the burdens for their corporations, not the tax-payers.

I keep hearing of jobs being created yet I have yet to have seen any proof positive of this happening.

With the upcoming election in 2012 I do not see President Barack Obam being re-elected, because I have yet to have seen him, or even the Republican party do a damn thing towards fixing our broken economy, so with that being said I cannot see a Republican party nominee necessarily wresting the Office of President from the Democrats either.

Is our nation doomed and heading down a path which looks a lot like a drain?

It sure seems that way because no one is stepping foward pointing out that the Emperor has no clothes.

Charles B. Rangel : Universal National Service Act, Being Investigated By An Ethics Committee,...

Yet at the same time we have something operating in Senate which smacks of the Draft.

What times have we gotten to where a few pretty words can hide the definition of the draft?

Obviously, those within Washington D.C. think we are oblivious, or they just do not give a damn.

Are we really being led to the slaughter like lambs or are the wolves in the banks sharpening the guillotine?

If this is true why are no people picking up pitchforks, tar and feathers, or picking up their guns?

Is it endemic of society to say we are too apathetic to do anything or is it behavior modification towards passivity?

If we have knowledge do we not hold more power than those claiming to run the country?

Or are books, ideas, and notions of how we want out country to run not enough?

The Complete Idiot's Guide to U.S. Government and Politics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d690823ec3bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Understanding how our government functions and the political forces that influence it is vital for all Americans.

As a comprehensive overview and history of the subject, this book is designed to help anyone interested in learning about our government and the origins of its complex inner workings, our political system, and key elements that have affected our growth as a nation- all while serving as the best supplementary reading a student can get.

*Author is an experienced Advanced Placement teacher

*Students looking to take AP exams are a ready audience-along with citizenship applicants and CNN junkies

*Large renewable market

*Suitable as supplemental reading for coursework

Usually all I see here on ATS is speaking of violence, guns, and Cop-hating when it comes to Government.

It is something which quite literally disturbs me and shows a pattern of abusive behavior which negates freedom.

It does not ensure freedom because while the Founding Fathers sure did overthrow a King of tyranny, they did not write our Constitution with the embellishment towards our necessarily using violence, but intelligence towards effecting a change we want to see happen when we know our own Government is out of control, yet people go straight to their gun rights, straight to their right to free speech, yet they falter when it comes to doing anything else after this rhetoric.

Why is this the case when we know they want something other than the nonsense they are being presented?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a413f6e7db6.jpg[/atsimg]

It is in my estimation not just the politicians leading this country astray but the "left-wing" verses the "right-wing" rhetoric, not just of our country, but of those within this very website itself, finger-pointing towards the opposite side of the political aisle, yet never realizing we as a country divided, even amongst ourselves, is surely going to fail.

A bird only climbs to lofty heights and to the thermals above if both wings function simultaneously.

But in the correct manner we cannot come to an agreement due to the economy, due to racism and bigotry, due to inequality of treatment of our neighbors, due to none other than our very selves, standing in our own way, stopping us from coming together with divisiveness, hateful rhetoric, and blaming other individuals who have no power, but what we give them.

The Competition of Ideas: The World of the Washington Think Tanks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1b437d545f.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Murray Weidenbaum has been a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a speaker at meetings at the Brookings Institution, the Cato Institute, and the Heritage Foundation and has also written for their publications, and served as a reviewer of ongoing studies.

In The Competition of Ideas, Weidenbaum examines the political economy of these vital institutions, drawing heavily on several decades of involvement in their activities.

He is uniquely able to see their accomplishments as well as their shortcomings.

Because of the importance of the activities of their organizations, and their tax-exempt status, think tanks are held to a high standard.

Weidenbaum shows that sometimes think tanks are more tank than think - major think tanks are often predictable in the positions they take on public issues and are far better at analyzing the shortcomings of other elements of society than of their own operations.

The overarching issue of quality control, Weidenbaum holds, deserves more attention than it has attained in the think tank world.

This book presents a careful, balanced account of where think tanks have been and where thay are now headed.

Given the high levels of professionalism in many think tanks, a fundamental change in the attitude of their management is important.

The compelling need is less for the wielder of policy than for the lucid synthesizer of relevant research and analysis.

Likewise, society needs sensitivity to the long-term concerns of the citizenry more urgently than rapid response to the opportunities of the moment.

Future competition, particularly among the major think tanks, could well be centered, not on achieving greater visibility, but on developing responses to economic, environmental, and national security problems that are likely to be adopted and carried out.

Murray Weidenbaum is Edward Mallinckrodt Distinguished University Professor of Economics at Washington University in St. Louis and Honorary Chairman of the Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government and Public Policy.

He was the first chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers to Ronald Reagan and also served as a member of Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board. He is the author of numerous books including Business and Government in the Global Marketplace, One-Armed Economist (Transaction), and The Bamboo Network.

This nation, the United States of America, has a Constitution, which begins We the People yet WE are not acting in a consensual, community-minded, or consecutive manner towards our own unification.

And this exactly why we cannot do much other than fight, bicker, and feud amongst ourselves.

Petty, spiteful, hateful attitudes without cooperation towards unifying our own interests above that of corporations.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

What evidence do we see of our collecive goals being reached out for by our own individuality?

If you want to blame the politicians for the mess we're in, fine, but do not forget we allowed them into office to begin with.

The question which should be foremost of your mind is whether we will repeat this mistake or overthrow this nonsense.

Legally, without violence, and towards creating a better nation without elite, power-hungry, corporate agendas.

Nonprofit Kit For Dummies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/643aa0d7124e.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Tips and techniques to help your nonprofit thrive in any economy

Due to the recent downturn in the economy, a significant number of nonprofit organizations have experienced a major decrease in funding and contributions.

Nonprofit Kit for Dummies, 3rd Edition caters to these organizations and shows you how your nonprofit can thrive and survive even in the current economic climate.

With 25% new and revised material, Nonprofit Kit For Dummies, 3rd Edition offers new tips and information on everything you need to navigate the process of setting up and effectively running a nonprofit organization.

Covers raising money, applying for grants, and developing the perfect mission statement

Details on how state laws vary; conducting program evaluations; and conforming to accounting standards CD includes forms, worksheets, templates, and more

Whether you're thinking about starting your own nonprofit or are already working in the sector, Nonprofit Kit For Dummies, 3rd Edition is a valuable source for getting the latest information and practical advice on running a prosperous nonprofit organization.

Or is it going to be something that is monitored, stopped, and negated because you were foolhardy?
edit on 10/9/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into The Post.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Another great post Spartan, Starred & flagged.

I don't know what more I can add as you said pretty much everything I would have said only better.

My job was outsourced to India as of the end of August.

I'm 58 and while there is a law against age discrimination, most people I talk to that are over 40 are having a hard time finding work, even skilled and educated ones.

My husband is 66 and thank god he has a good job, but we still have 7-8 years before our mortages are paid off.

Bush started it and Obama is finishing it................they all work for the same puppet master, they are just different sides to the exact same coin.

What to do? Haven't a clue. In order to protest now, if you have a lot of people you have to get a permit.

Google Video Link

Naomi Wolf's two books, The End of America and Give Me Liberty are very insightful as to what has been happening.

The video above discusses The End of America and how to spot how democracies close down and the stages and how to spot them.

There is a blue print to crushing a democracy and all dictators follow it.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press (Flow of information)
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law

To examine each one you can go here: www.guardian.co.uk...

I believe that The Bush Administration committed treason of the highest level which resulted in 3,000 Americans losing their lives on September 11, 2001 and through this false flag operation, the American People were manipulated into a war that has resulted in the mass murdering of yet another 107,152 human beings. Source for figure: www.iraqbodycount.org...

We now are a country that the world views as having condoned torture and the people that allowed this to happen were never investigated or held accountable.

Tell me we are a free country.

Cameras on every street corner, justice for only those that have money, media bought out and controlled by a handful of the wealthiest individuals on the planet, that now censor our news, body scanners and fences (which can work both ways, to keep Mexicans out / to keep Americans in and rigged voting.

Where will it end?

Haven't a clue as the boulder has already been rolling down the hill a bit and it would take quite a force to stop it.

In closing, this is not the same country I knew thirty years ago.

How did it happen. Well while some of us were reading "The Losing of America", "Give Me Liberty", "Hostile Takeover", "Fraud" and other political books, most of us were reading "Twilight" and watching "Dancing With The Stars".

While some of us were going door to door and getting signatures for petitions and weekly contacting the White House, others of us were busy being soccer moms and just ignoring what was happening to our society.

While some of us were actually studying the backgrounds of our canidates most of us go by just hearing them debate. Words are cheap.

Our country and now most of our planet are ruled over by psychopaths.

If you want to know the nature of those that are now pulling the strings, put down that romance novel, turn off that TV and read Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobczewski.

Maybe if everyone together decided on a week not to go to work, a week - but it would have to be a large enough number of people to make a impact and stand in front of their house and shout, we are not going to take taxation without representation, maybe Washington would get the message.

But that isn't going to happen because most of humanity only worries about their own self and to hell with everyone else, not realizing that while they are watching the cow in front of them getting the stun gun they are next.

Until everyone wakes up and pulls together our rights will continue to dwindle and in all likely hood 1984 is here.

We are now living in a Police State run by the large corporations.

Our world is being run by evil service to self people that think only of profit.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I am sorry to hear of your job being outsourced.

Yet another endemic example of just how greedy corporations do not care.

Except for their bottom line and their profit margins.

My corporation is downsizing as well as I may soon starve without an income of any kind.

While I am not your age, at 37, I feel the same discrimination that is not supposed to exist.

Your reference to the blueprint of dictators rings too true because it is exactly how they do things.

It reminds me of Alesandr Solzhenizsyn's Gulag Archipelago with Guantanamo being the modern gulag.

The Gulag Archipelago Volume 1: An Experiment in Literary Investigation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a81fa524cd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Volume 1 of the gripping epic masterpiece, Solzhenitsyn's chilling report of his arrest and interrogation, which exposed to the world the vast bureaucracy of secret police that haunted Soviet society.

The difference of course is we are not at the stages of WWII or building to it but in a covert war called the War on Terror.

A significantly different war where politicians are blending together all criminals, terrorists, and dissenting citizens.

Forgetting, conveniently, of course, we have a right to dissent, a right to speak our minds, whether Washington D.C. wants this, whether the Pentagon agrees with it, or whether Corporate America thinks we should have it, we do have it.

No Place To Hide : Face Recognition, Information Data-Mining, and Loss of Anonymity

Between everything being monitored, our loss of liberty through sales of our privacy being protected, to the bio-chip system which is being built upon, it is evident these people do not care to hear our outrage, nor do they care for our liberty, but seek our enslavement through electronic slave collars, through which new applications we can get on our cell phones, through the bread and circuses of not just Dancing with the Stars, but through American Idol, Big Brother, Survivor and all other Reality TV programming which is nothing but unreal.

Treason indeed.

Bush, Obama, Clinton before them, they commit treason, by subverting our nationality to that of the United Nations.

We as individual citizens did not elect for a United Nations to exist nor those who officially represent us.

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Rendition and Torture Program

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85147bcfc8fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

On June 10th, 2002, Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that the US had captured a known terrorist who was exploring a plan to explode a "dirty bomb" on American soil.

That alleged terrorist was José Padilla who was finally charged in 2005 with conspiracy to murder.

What Ashcroft didn't talk about was how information against him was obtained – by the relentless torture of one man-- Binyam Mohamed, in the name of the United States.

Arrested at Karachi Airport before Padilla’s arrest on April 10, 2002, Mohamed was put on a luxury executive jet and flown to an interrogation center in Morocco.

For over 18 months, he was subjected to one torture after another:

Beating followed beating and, then, his guards produced razor blades and began to split the skin all over his body, including on his genitals.

Since 1997, hundreds of people, many of whom have no ties to terrorist organizations, have been abducted from foreign airports or street corners on suspicions based at times on the flimsiest of evidence courtesy of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

In Ghost Plane, Stephen Grey tells the true story of the CIA's torture program known by the euphemism "extraordinary rendition" and the airplanes that make the program run.

Begun during the Clinton administration, but taking a decidedly more voracious turn after 9/11, the rendition system has seen the transfer of more than 1000 prisoners into jails stretching from Guantanamo to Syria, from Kabul to Bangkok and beyond.

Grey had access to the thousands of CIA flight records and has interviewed dozens of sources from the most senior levels of the National Security Council to the CIA.

In Ghost Plane, he paints a disturbing picture of the War on Terror that reaches to the highest levels of power in Washington, D.C. and exposes the extreme ethical corruption at the heart of this US government program, a program finally acknowledged by President George Bush in September 2006, undertaken in the name of the citizens of the United States.

When our country would imprison someone for almost 2 years in the name of freedom the irony does not escape us.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Great thread. I think you've summed up the ultimate question, here:

The question which should be foremost of your mind is whether we will repeat this mistake or overthrow this nonsense.

Legally, without violence, and towards creating a better nation without elite, power-hungry, corporate agendas.

The old saying "never say never" does come to mind - but I am pretty cynical about the answer to that question. I really don't think anything will change this election cycle, just as nothing has changed the one before it, or the one before that one... It is called a *cycle for a reason, I guess... we're all just a bunch of hamsters on the wheel or rather, we act like it (as a whole). I'll be happy to be proven wrong when the time comes, but I don't see any indication that I will be, yet...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Great thread. I think you've summed up the ultimate question, here:

The old saying "never say never" does come to mind - but I am pretty cynical about the answer to that question. I really don't think anything will change this election cycle, just as nothing has changed the one before it, or the one before that one... It is called a *cycle for a reason, I guess... we're all just a bunch of hamsters on the wheel or rather, we act like it (as a whole). I'll be happy to be proven wrong when the time comes, but I don't see any indication that I will be, yet...

Thank you.

As we focus on never say never, we did get an African-American President elected, that I believe was never supposed to happen, according to most politicians, according to "the old boys network", and according to Washington D.C.

While I certainly am uncertain about this election cycle I see it as evidence that change is shifting in the wind.

Hamsters, eventually, get bored with the wheel, and escape, or bite their masters hand when fed.

Especially when they are fed the wrong food.

Random Acts Crew - Human Hamster Wheel

It's time to get off the wheel because we look like fools to those allegedly in control, even if that is us.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The way l see it. The wheels were set in motion after JFK was killed. Slowly but surely each leader has covertly passed laws that have led us to where we are today. lts not just the US. lts the whole of the western world it seems to be happening to. We were all lulled into a false sense of security. our governments have treated us like lab rats, Why? because to them that is just the way they see us. From the early 1950s they have been experimenting on our babies with their vaccines. Re. " doctor marys monkey" Today they are doing their best to make them compulsory for all of us one way or another. The "war on terror" so many people have died including our brave soldiers, for what? large corporations. For every soldier we pull out of these countries we are leaving a mercenary in their place or should l say security person. People are under the impession that we are invading these moslem countries for the oil and minerals. That is a big part of it but l think it is also because of their banking system. l advise anyone to look into their banking system an you will understand what l mean. No way can there be a one world bank run by the west while the moslem one is there. As for the people being apathetic, that too has been covertly done . Most folks are on medication to help them cope with all the things that they are facing or the worries that they may have to face, which dumbs them down, add to that the Geoengineering being done right above our heads, is it any wonder that folks suffer with apathy? couple that with fear. The winter is fast closing in, how many of us will turn our heads and walk the other way when we see so many poor souls who, through no falt of their own are cold hungry and destitute, l wonder. We have lost most of our rights, our homes and our dignity, The one thing we must hold onto is our humanity. l have racked my brain trying to think of a way out of this unholy mess, the only thing could is if the military says enough is enough. l cant see that happening anytime soon tho. too much money would be lost by the arms dealers. God help us all. Peace and love starchild.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Oh, of course, once John F. Kennedy was assassinated, all bets were off for America.

Many President's pass Executive Orders which seem okay.

But Bush's passing Executive Order 13228 in creating the Department of Homeland Security did nothing to assist America, but assisted in sidelining and hamstringing both the F.B.I. and C.I.A. as the top Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies.

Quote from : Wikisource : Executive Order 13228 : Establishment

I hereby establish within the Executive Office of the President an Office of Homeland Security (the ‘‘Office’’) to be headed by the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security.

Testing on babies, soldiers, and unwitting citizens is a part of the program, apparently.

Sickening if you ask me.

As for mercenaries, oh excuse me, Private Military Contractors, this is a joke.

We pay for our soldiers to be trained, complete their time in the military, and retire.

That any organization privatizes what they did under an Armed Force is ludicrous.

Blackwater : Right-Wing Conservative America, Whether You Like It Or Not...

Retire, go home, become an ordinary citizen.

Oil, minerals, land, you name it, it is a continuation of the Crusades, nothing more and nothing less.

As yes, you are speaking of Hawala, something I see akin to the original banking system.

Prior to banks, prior to paper currency, back when gold, coins, and drafts were still strong.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Hawala

Hawala (also known as hundi) is an informal value transfer system based on the performance and honour of a huge network of money brokers, which are primarily located in the Middle East, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, and South Asia.

Of course, it is the bane of existence to the allegedly "legal banking system", they want it smashed.

Because of the secrecy, because they are jealous, because they cannot control it.

Apathy was set up to happen the first moment politics began because it speaks in double-speak.

Through that and the high-minded idealistic and altruistic speak it eludes the common man because the common man does not want to listen to this drivel, it sounds like hooey, which it is, because it is the public face, while in private, secret deals, secret money, and secret agendas are hidden from the public's eyes because no man can serve two masters, and politicians serve the lobbyist groups and special interest groups, not the citizens.

And yes, medication is a large part of it, being medicated for almost any ailment, including depression.

Yet these people do not realize the majority of their issues come from politics and politicians.

They have to work harder to get ahead, due to politics and politicians, and taxation without representation.

They have to be medicated to get ahead, due to politics and politicians, and the legal drug industry.

They have to be dumber down to get ahead, due to politics and politicians, and their agendas which serves them.

Not us.

Yet the taxation without actual representation, happens, because of citizens being medicated through plasticized "herbs", dumbed down through education which teaches recitation via rote, instead of teaching citizens to think, as well as the preservatives, additives, and whatnot shoved into our foods which give us cancer, shorter lifespan, more testosterone, larger breasts, ADHD, ADD, bi-polar disorder, any of many names conditions.

All of these things are pushed upon us like an evil man giving a child candy.

Yet we take them because we are easily distracted as a society by the bread and circuses.

Easily distracted as well by beer, marijuana, and sports because of the debauchery is more entertaining.

More entertaining than control of ourselves to most people.

I am one on the other hand who sees our need for controlling ourselves as more important than debauchery.

But I am but one man.
edit on 10/10/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Love the title...

makes me think of a lot of my recent response on our country and some the seeming ignorance going about.

I have to remind myself that this country is an ongoing experiment.

To the heart of the matter...

Yes the government is screwing up a lot of things. It may even still be fixable, with the right president at the helm.

(If I do still decide to do it pack your bags skl, youll be visiting dc. If its just to watch them argue with you.
)

The process is not broken, just its not working right.

I have been meaning to ask this so I will. I believe it is in the subject matter of your thread.

How would you advise fixing it?

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.
edit on 12-10-2010 by ripcontrol because: caus ISa can

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Glad you like the title.

I was going for the homeless man standing on the street corner begging for food in trade for work.

A moment of somber reflection of the state of the nation mixed with a small bit of tongue in cheek levity.

Unfortunately, I do not agree with the premise of "the right President", as this is a misnomer as I see it.

No one within politics is going to do the correct thing because of their being bought by Secret Societies.

These organizations operate contrary to how our nation needs to be run because of the secrecy and oaths.

No man can serve two masters, it is either serving our country, or the Secret Societes, not both.

I think it would be rather humorous to argue politics with a politician because I know the foreign and domestic policy.

Inside out and upside down.

Better than these bastards.

As well I know where it needs to change to reflect the interest of our country and her citizens.

Not the lobbyists or special interest groups.

The process may or may not be broken, this is debatable, but it sure is being manipulated by thieves.

How would I fix it?

You do know I am an in the box, out of the box, and smash the box and start over thinker, correct?

1) Term Limits - Across the board, Senate, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

No re-entry back into any political position once those term limits have been reached.

You are supposed to serve the public not secure a career in politics.

Any corporation which ran this way would be bankrupt within a decade and America should not be run like a failure.

2) Political Pay - All politicians pay rates are voted upon by the mass populace, to negate corruption of polling locations, all are run by volunteer non-profit organizations, who will have their income streams audited on a regular basis so as to keep finances being shuffled into their coffers to secure votes swinging a certain way, and anyone found taking part in swinging votes one way or another will be tried for treason, and summarily executed via live H.B.O. broadcast.

3) Social Security - All politicians will get exactly the same Social Security, disability, Welfare as the citizens and not a penny more.

If this happens they might actually fix this and quit running it like a Ponzi Scheme.

As well, at the age of 25, citizens have the right to change, through mandate, that their Social Security is moved into a Roth IRA which is untouchable, unless this person is permanently disabled, gets to their retirement age, or hit a predetermined amount which they can permanently retire upon if they so choose to do, with the caveat that they have to take investment classes from age 16 to 25 in order to plan for their future, instead of ignorantly relying on Uncle Sam.

4) Insurance - All insurance will be outlawed, this is nothing but legalized extortion, through forced legislation.

The medical industry, vehicles, and any other insurance industries that are used will instead be set up quite a bit differently.

All medical industry organizations will be regulated, across the board, to a decent cost of service rate, and these will be pushed into the non-profit sector if not already there, and a limit upon profit will be made to keep costs down for citizens.

Medical, vehicle, home insurance will be set up similar to Social Security in that a predetermined and fair amount is withdrawn directly from your paycheck and put into a similar, yet separate Roth IRA type account, untaxable.

$10,000 to have a baby without health insurance is ridiculous as Hell considering you can do it on your couch.

With blankets, sterile water, and a birthing nurse.

Complications are of course more understandable.

An ex of mine (while we were together) checked out the price back in 2004 and it costs $10,000 just to have a baby.

Our nation needs less bureaucracy, not more, so those put out of business and or work due to this will also be saving the Earth due to less paper, so therefore can gain a tax benefit of "going green" towards less paperwork, and a transition towards more efficient work can be sought out in some form or another, because the nation will be going paperless.

Many of these businesses and or employees can be switched over towards computer work.

And all outsourced work can be brought back into America to pay American citizens not in India.

Let India worry about India or starve, whichever comes first, because America needs to feed her own first.

5) Crime, Conspiracy, and Collusion Within Government - Any politician, Law Enforcement Officer, Government employee found to be guilty of a crime, committing conspiracy, or in collusion will be immediately terminated, after a due investigation of course, and their retirement will be seized, they will be blacklisted from Government work, citizenry stripped and put into Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, with the terrorists there.

I think once American citizens see we're cleaning up our own messes, for once, the morale of the country will rise, crime will be both dropping as well as ceasing, because if we put these bastards behind bars who commit the crimes at the top, those at the bottom will see we're not kidding around, and they will fear committing crimes more so, because we're finally leading by example, instead of via hypocrisy, exploitation of the rules, and buying power.

How's that?

I'm just getting warmed up here.

Unfortunately, I can see the magic bullet, they will kill me before I could effect these changes.

Too much money being lost for them.

Poor diddems.

It's time America stopped sucking her citizens dry with useless monetary spending.

And as well, any and all laws, go for everyone in office, just as they do for the citizens.
edit on 10/12/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into The Post.

top topics

join