It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz’s Capital Canberra, Masons, Reptilians, Fluoride and the Pineal Gland. Your Awakening.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hello to all.

I’ve been visiting and lurking around this site for a while and it is now time for me to release some information that will undoubtedly shock, confuse and compound. For some it will make complete sense, others will be in disbelief, and the rest, those past the point of return, the debunkers, shills, disinformation artist and government agents will most likely respond with a barrage of insults and recommendations to seek professional help. They will try to de-rail, deflect and direct the thread; or should I say truth. They will try to belittle and ridicule me. Let them, for they are lost and nothing will stop me from doing what I came here to do.

To those who are all too willing to follow the norm or the ATS experts; all I ask is that before they come along with their profound comments and myriad of stars is to use your own discernment and your own intuition. Think; don’t allow yourself to be told what or how to think.

Right, now on with the show!

Most of you by this point are aware of the secret shadow government and secret societies that run this world, such as the Freemasons and Illuminati or as some refer to as a collective the ‘Powers that Be’. Many have uncovered numerous aspects of this global conspiracy. There is a huge amount of information available. They have sinister plans for humanity and throughout history have wielded a powerful but seemingly unseen influence on mankind and its direction. Their existence is undeniable, but who or what is the guiding/driving force behind them?

Reptilians They are here and have been for a very long time.

I personally need no proof of their existence. I have had enough experiences to leave me in no doubt that they are here and I’m well aware of their evil agenda, many others here to help have also awoken to this terrible truth. Some are sharing their personal experiences on this site!

They are keeping many truths hidden from you and there are many positives here to help pull you out from the cess pit you currently reside in; so before you pre-judge those here to offer a helping hand know that they are doing it in your best interests. ET’s walking among you? Yeah, you betcha!

TPTB hide everything in plain sight and much of it is coded, the signs/symbols are everywhere for you to see, all you need to do is look.

The most obvious is the Masonic symbolism on the US 1 Dollar bill.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/919c29deb541.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94dddf59d235.jpg[/atsimg]

The symbolism used is rife throughout Washington DC State street plan: Video for reference.

This can also be found throughout the capital of Oz; Canberra, Video for reference:
Canberra was designed by Walter Burley Griffin, Who was taught by Freemason Frank Lloyd Wright.

I have found/decoded something within the layout of Canberra and its neighbouring town Queansbeyan. Hopefully what I’m about to reveal will be enough to wake you from your ongoing slumber party, of course you do have the freewill and god given right to dismiss the information I’m about to present, by all means carry on living your life in ignorance and denial. The choice is yours.

Do you see anything in this picture of Canberra and Queansbeyan?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b2d009ccd61.jpg[/atsimg]

And now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09d6bb58e327.jpg[/atsimg]

In the picture below it quite clearly shows that the reptilian's focus is on our pineal gland. The pineal gland is located at the centre of your brain; it is about the size of a pea and shaped like a pine cone. It is referred to in some eastern and western spiritual traditions as your third eye, the seat to your soul, your 6th chakra. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out-of-body experiences. They are keeping it inactive by calcifying it with sodium fluoride.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4accee12d947.jpg[/atsimg]

In this picture below look what you can make a by using the points of reference including Queanbeyan Masonic Temple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40656cf047d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Again, in this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa1fc545974c.jpg[/atsimg]

This is not a conspiracy, this is not a coincidence, this is the truth, it is a cosmic reality and many are waiting for you to be part of the bigger picture. Countless entities, beings and ET’s in our galaxy know of the mess we are in. The majority of humanity is completely unaware of this, our consciousness has been hijacked and we are now quarantined and imprisoned! Help is here, but first you must know and understand your enemy!

Once you are armed with the cosmic truth, once you know your enemy and their desired method of attack, humanity can collectively change the direction in which it is heading. We are all consciousness conductors, co-creators working along side the one. We have all opted for this experience and can change it at any moment; we have the power to drastically change this world for the better, but the change must start within.

Although I have specifically chosen today to create this thread, I am destined to be in Cairo for 10.10.10/11.10.10 so unfortunately I will not have internet access for a few days.

On these metaphysically powerful days I’m expecting millions to join in the mass awakening to the vibration of LOVE. Many are now aware of why they are here and many more are awakening to the fact that they are Earth consciousness programmers. All are invited to align their frequencies to manifest an enormous energetic shift on this planet. Miracles can happen.

LOVE, LIGHT and Blessings to all

edit on 9-10-2010 by Tingopoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How in the Hell did you find something like this? What made you look at that specific area is what I'm wondering. What do you think reptilians are? Aliens or maybe a race that actually is from the earth and coexists with humans.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo

love and Light, OR ELSE, guy...

SO you see a reptile in canberaa huh, and if we don't we're a shill..

Gotya, good to know where you fall dow... I mean, stand...

I need more valium... you guys are coming out of the woodwork... it's ATS, Not ''Listen to me Im a mint hero" ffs...

edit on 9/10/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b2d009ccd61.jpg[/atsimg]

No

And now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09d6bb58e327.jpg[/atsimg]

No

In the picture below it quite clearly shows that the reptilian's focus is on our pineal gland. The pineal gland is located at the centre of your brain; it is about the size of a pea and shaped like a pine cone.

I dont see that, can anyone?

In this picture below look what you can make a by using the points of reference including Queanbeyan Masonic Temple.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40656cf047d1.jpg[/atsimg]

I still cant see it

Again, in this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa1fc545974c.jpg[/atsimg]

I cant see it here either

This is not a conspiracy, this is not a coincidence, this is the truth, it is a cosmic reality and many are waiting for you to be part of the bigger picture. Countless entities, beings and ET’s in our galaxy know of the mess we are in. The majority of humanity is completely unaware of this, our consciousness has been hijacked and we are now quarantined and imprisoned! Help is here, but first you must know and understand your enemy!

Oooooh Im excited by all this new factual evidence.....genuinely am

Once you are armed with the cosmic truth, once you know your enemy and their desired method of attack, humanity can collectively change the direction in which it is heading. We are all consciousness conductors, co-creators working along side the one. We have all opted for this experience and can change it at any moment; we have the power to drastically change this world for the better, but the change must start within.

Although I have specifically chosen today to create this thread, I am destined to be in Cairo for 10.10.10/11.10.10 so unfortunately I will not have internet access for a few days.

On these metaphysically powerful days I’m expecting millions to join in the mass awakening to the vibration of LOVE. Many are now aware of why they are here and many more are awakening to the fact that they are Earth consciousness programmers. All are invited to align their frequencies to manifest an enormous energetic shift on this planet. Miracles can happen.

And now Im slightly dissapointed

LOVE, LIGHT and Blessings to all

And right back at ya mate

Even though Im kind of lost on the message you are trying to convey....1000 points for effort, but Im not seeing anything here (clutching at straws perhaps)
edit on 9/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
thank you for this... I have been quite tired today and this made me laugh out loud for a good couple of seconds. I appreciate your paranoia.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

Yes they are fluoridating the water here in Queensland we got it whether we wanted it or not,and fluoride yes does calcify the pineal gland.

Yes there are masonic structures in Canberra but to me they form no great pattern as they do in Washington.

Yes Her Majesties Occult secret services operate in Australia,yes the Wizard of Oz's crew(City of London/Tavistock) is also there and whilst I have encountered the demonic and had many spiritual experiences I cant say I've ever struck Reptilians.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You mention the date. 10.10.10.
Binary, 101010=42. ls there any significance, numerologicaly? l find everything you have said very interesting. Peace starchild.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A very interesting theory. You should definitely consider this link and this one in order to bolster your argument.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child

You mention the date. 10.10.10.
Binary, 101010=42. ls there any significance, numerologicaly? l find everything you have said very interesting. Peace starchild.

Yes, number 42 is answer to question what about live, universe and everything. At least in Hitchhiker Guide to Galaxy Take a look on wikipedia

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

Thanks for that, boy do l need to get a life, LOL.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why do some of the points of your "star" point to nothing?

At least with the star over Washington, they all actually land on a specific landmark.

For example, the point at the top of the "star":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb47aeaf4c43.png[/atsimg]

Lemme guess, it's a secret Reptilian meeting place!

Then there is the bottom point which goes to a race track:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17041bcbe9ed.png[/atsimg]

I guess this must of been where a mason had a bet or two one day... Clearly a significant landmark for the NWO/Reptilian/Elite agenda!

Thread fail.

edit on 9/10/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am not sure of the join the dots game but after recently driving through Canberra i realised where most of the countries money is spent.Very neat and orderly and bizarre driving behavior where no one changed lanes and everyone stayed on the speed limit perfectly,made me paranoid and i quickly got the hell out of there!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
How in the Hell did you find something like this? What made you look at that specific area is what I'm wondering.

I was looking for somewhere to go on holiday
I have the gift of sight, i see much of what many do not.

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
What do you think reptilians are? Aliens or maybe a race that actually is from the earth and coexists with humans.

There is a link to a video in the original post which will answer most of your questions

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'm sorry that you cannot see what is in front of you! Have you tried the Opticians

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why do some of the points of your "star" point to nothing?

At least with the star over Washington, they all actually land on a specific landmark.

For example, the point at the top of the "star":

Lemme guess, it's a secret Reptilian meeting place!

Then there is the bottom point which goes to a race track:

I guess this must of been where a mason had a bet or two one day... Clearly a significant landmark for the NWO/Reptilian/Elite agenda!

Thread fail.

edit on 9/10/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

Hi, i have circled the points of interest, they are undoubtedly specific landmarks, certainly not 'nothing'.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25302132687c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
pretty interesting find!
Whether it is The Reptilians, or just an NWO favorite code mascot, I think this is something significant. It is good to remember children, whenever there is an unexplained "X" on the ground, it ALWAYS marks a spot, always. They wouldn't put them there if they didn't. People need to start opening their eyes to these symbols, maybe reptilians aren't actually the ones destroying our third eyes, but these elite sure do love to use Dragon symbolism anytime they get a chance.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have gathered some facts/information about fluoride and its destructive uses.

Fluoride: a compound containing fluorine

Fluorine is the most reactive of all the elements, a pale-yellow gas, highly corrosive, highly toxic, and poisonous.

Fluoride is used in rat and cockroach poison, anaesthetics, hypnotics and anti-depressant drugs. Hitler used Fluoride to dumb down and make those in concentration camps more submissive, it was also the key chemical in the making of the atomic bomb.

The reason you are given for it being in your water, toothpaste, mouthwash etc is to help prevent tooth decay! There are many studies that prove this to be FALSE

Dr. Bill Osmunson -- a general and cosmetic dentist -- explains why he is now concerned about fluoride and water fluoridation.

Nobel Prize Winner Professor Albert Schatz said:

Fluoridation ... is the greatest fraud that has ever been perpetrated and it has been perpetrated on more people than any other fraud has

- Professor Albert Schatz, Ph.D. (Microbiology)
- Discoverer of streptomycin and Nobel Prize winner

In 1985, administrators at the Environmental Protection Agency - acting against the advice of staff scientists - doubled the maximum level of fluoride that can be allowed in drinking water. This report from ABC News' Washington DC affiliate describes the lawsuit that the Natural Resources Defence Council (NRDC) brought against the EPA administration to reverse this ruling. Unfortunately, the NRDC lost the case, and EPA was able to double the standard

Christopher Bryson the award winning journalist and former producer at the BBC, discusses the incredible findings of his book ‘The Fluoride Deception’ in this 30 min 3 part video.

Part 2
Part 3

Dr Jennifer Luke has conducted a huge amount of research in relation to the calcification of the Pineal Gland through the ingestion of fluoride.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body

the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body

Source

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm seeing Godzilla shooting some lethal ray out of his eyes into King Kong's brain. How did I do, Dr Portemanteau? Do I get a cookie?

Hopefully what I’m about to reveal will be enough to wake you from your ongoing slumber party, of course you do have the freewill and god given right to dismiss the information I’m about to present, by all means carry on living your life in ignorance and denial. The choice is yours.

So anyone who doesn't espouse your unsubstantiated - and frankly ludicrous - paranoid beliefs is living a life of ignorance and denial?
That's a tad presumptious, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
you forgot your alien/human or whatnot that the reptilians are feasting on ;-P

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ee447582960.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I found the same driving thru canberra to get to a friends wedding.
Driving in ever deceasing cirles, until I too went WTF and left.
Didnt get to the wedding either.
It's a freaky place

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join