It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Then the ultimate bad-cop USA, and good-cop UN --dropped the facade and carved up Iraq together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Dawn of the G8 New World Order

Dawn of the G8 New World Order

10th June, 2004

by Fintan Dunne, Editor of www.BreakForNews.com...

In the last few days the totalitarian domination of the developing world has solidified around the annexation of Iraq. And the G8 elite have moved swiftly on to outline the next phase of their New World Order.
i.am...

First, the U.N. rubber-stamped an Iraqi puppet government --complete with a CIA-sponsored Iraqi president --and a U.S. ambassador with a blind spot about death squads.

Then the ultimate bad-cop USA, and good-cop UN --dropped the facade and carved up Iraq together.

Now the G8 meeting in Georgia has just announced a 50,000 strong global "peacekeeping" force --aimed first at Africa.

And they simultaneously declared a "partnership" with a zone called "Broader Middle East and North Africa."

Centcom, in other words.

You may have heard of the Middle East. Particularly Iraq, Israel and Palestine. Now the Middle East has miraculously enlarged to the ominously named "Broader Middle East and North Africa."

A briefing ( www.whitehouse.gov... ) on the G8 meeting between Bush and Tony Blair sheds light on the now very clear modus operandi of the G8.

Question: I wonder if you saw Afghanistan, in a sense, as a model for what could now happen in Iraq where there's an independent military force still under US command, and then a NATO peacekeeping force, and whether there's any possibility that the European Union could substitute for NATO in that sort of role in Iraq?

SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL: Well, I don't think anyone has seriously considered the possibility of the ESDP taking over a military role in Iraq. The European Union is going to take over the Bosnia mission, which NATO is going to close out successfully, and that's going to be quite enough, I think, for the ESDP to handle for the moment. So I don't think anybody has contemplated this.

As in the case of Bosnia, now Iraq, the G8 first send in the Americans --whose population is unaware that their armed forces are the expendable storm-troopers of the new world order. The invasion phase.

Depending on the desired economic level of the target country, the civil society structures and physical infrastructure are deliberately degraded to the appropriate level. Mild destruction -- as in Serbia -- enables profitable reconstruction.

Severe degradation -- as in Iraq -- is unleashed on zones which are rich in natural resources. These zones are to be denied development and merely used for resource plunder.

Then, NATO or UN or Multinational Forces are sent in for the "peacekeeping" phase of permanent colonial occupation.

All the while, the G8 act out fake dramatics on the stage of international public opinion. The US acts the bully. The UN/EU role is to be the good guys. This charade has worked well.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I agree with your interpretation of current events, Punisher. So, do you think they're planning on invading Syria or Iran in the foreseeable future? The U.S. has already instituted sanctions against Syria, and Iran's nuclear program has definitely become a significant issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
this audio puts a decent spin on it, they say it is a 21st century resource swindle battle between the rising powers in the east china iran north korea russia etc with the zionist controlled west as there enemies for control of the resources boss.streamos.com...

[edit on 6-7-2004 by ThePunisher]

join