It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon Going Home- Comatose Former Israeli PM Returning to Negev Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Now 82-years-old, Ariel Sharon has been lying unconscious since January 2006, originally at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem and then in the Chaim Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer.

At about the five-year point since former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon became comatose, he will be moving back soon to slumber at his Sycamore Ranch in the Negev – accompanied by loved ones and medical machines.

The house has been readied to receive him. Life support equipment and even an elevator to take him from the ground floor to his second floor bedroom.

The move will happen at first for only a few days as a trial, and after which he will be taken back to the hospital.

“If it becomes clear that the necessary medical care is available at the ranch, he will be taken back to the ranch permanently.”

It was once stated that the Chaim Sheba Medical Center had asked the family to take Sharon home, accompanied by a nurse, because:

“there is no place to provide him with special medical services at the hospital.”

But it was really his sons Gilad and Omri who requested the move.

In February 2009 the Chaim Sheba Medical Center said:

“A dialogue with the family and medical staff is being held continuously to see whether it is possible to continue treatment of Mr. Sharon in an environment which is not a hospital.”

www.onejerusalem.com...

People are commenting all over the web about this... saying that if he dies, the Rapture will begin, if he wakes up, he will have the "mortal head wound"... I am amazed at all the theories out there regarding Sharon. So, some people believe he is the AntiChrist?

Sigh... of course, the Rapturites have to connect this to some kind of Rapture thing.

I had forgotton about him, to be honest... five years in a coma is pretty amazing.

Thoughts? Many believe they are bringing him home to die in peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nice find, S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kensho

I was surprised that this wasn't up already.
If so, I didn't see it on the search function...
Anyway, I am curious if they have done the trial run of his being at home yet. No news reports if they have.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Like OMG! I am so happy for this person. He is going home. Finally all our prayers have been answer. Israel will finally rest easy today.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There was some prophecy that when Sharon died it would be the start of WW3.
Yahoo.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I was really surprised at the number and variety of different things floating around regarding either his death, or if he miraculously "woke up".
I also was surprised that this wasn't posted here, and nobody has really commented on it.
WW3... I wonder. It will be interesting to see Israel's reaction to his death, however, he has been out of the game for many years. Do they care?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I went into some details about Sharon's part in Biblical prophecy in my thread Facts about the recent fulfillment of Daniel chapter nine

You may find some of it interesting, if you are interested in Ariel Sharon.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Arietis

Thanks for posting.
I will check it out~

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ariel Sharon is an Evil Evil man....

Ariel Sharon, the Prime Minister of Israel, is currently facing possible war crime prosecutions for two massacres that occurred 20 years apart: the September 1982 massacre of Palestinian civilians in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon, and the April 2002 Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) mass killings in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank.

A more detailed account of this mans history of butchery and murder can be found here...
Ariel Sharon: Profile of an Unrepentant War Criminal
www.larouchepub.com...
It is just one site of MANY sites outlining the atrocities committed by Sharon...

edit on 9-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

So, if he, in some miraculous way, awakens from his vegetative comatose state, will he be tried for these war crimes? Or will the Israeli people try to reinstate him as PM? Or will he deemed too old, pardoned, and left alone?
I see it as certain that he will die at home in a short time. Just my opinion, unless they have been deliberately misleading people about the severity of his condition.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

That is a very interesting video.
I hadn't heard of or seen anything of this before.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If he wakes up from his coma, the Israeli people may begin to hail him as the Messiah. If that happens, rest assured that he will be fulfilling the prophecy of Revelations concerning the "head" of the beast that seemed to receive a fatal wound but was then healed, astonishing the world.

This will be a good indication that he is indeed the so-called "antichrist".

After all, modern day Israel is the "little horn" of prophecy, and the "antichrist" is supposed to arise from this "little horn".

This would also go along with the video above, about Jesus returning shortly after Sharon's death, since the prophecies reveal that Jesus will return after the death of the "antichrist".

Then again, he may never wake up.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
IF what that video states is true.,,
IF the rabbi was the head honcho rabbi over there in Israel, highly respected, et. al...
IF he left a writing in his hand stating the Messiah was Jesus...
What in the name of all that is holy are the Jews waiting for?
Do they think he was a liar?
Not to go off topic too much, but, their own man is saying it?!?!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would like to meet Sharon.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I think there are alot of people who would like to 'meet' Sharon...have two minutes alone in a room with him, if ya know what I mean...
edit on 10-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My business would be more along the lines of a type of inspection.
It's a family business.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think it's very interesting that Sharon is Russian, really. He may have been born in the Kfar Malal, however, his parents had emigrated there from Russia only 6 years prior, and were Russian Jews.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Make no mistake, the wording advocated by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that would require non-Jewish immigrants to express loyalty to Israel as a Jewish and democratic state before receiving citizenship is more about internal political expediency than ideology. Same goes for the prime minister’s proposal to extend the building moratorium in the West Bank in exchange for a public declaration by the Palestinian Authority recognizing “Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people.”

www.thejewishweek.com...

I wonder what Sharon would think of this "loyalty" oath.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Still that video doesn't mean the Messiah is Jesus. One Rabbi and numerous other people can't make Jesus the Messiah. He didn't fulfill what the Messiah was supposed to be.
Mashiach
This is truth from the Bible you use.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join