It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Preparing For Survival, Harmony Will Be Your Only Tool...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There is only one real way to prepare for an incoming economic collapse, or situation that would take apart our current world, Harmony. Aligning yourself with harmony, and taking part in cleansing ritual, this needs to be your main focus. When you can see the harmony in every aspect of your life, when you can find the harmony for your decision making, then you are on the right track. Cleanse the past out of your blood, prepare yourself to make the right descions at the right time and harmonize with your path. That is the only way you are going to survive any of the prescribed situations.

Money - Will not help.
Gold - Will not help.
Silver - Will not help.
Food/Weapons Cache - No help.

Align yourselves with harmony and cleanse the spirit. Then you will understand my message.
edit on 9-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
as my tattoo reads- Lotsa Luck..
i do agree that co-operative behaviors will be the best to go with.
but i'll feel just a bit better with a few gold coins,my sword and pistol..
thats just the old pirate in me. prepare for harmonious survival -
prepare for all hell to break loose. just be prepared- its the old boy scout in me.
there's no harm in having a stash of food around, a shotgun, some backup plans.
this are uncertain times. you cant depend on the police to protect you or
for everyone to be very harmonious- thats for certain..
you cant depend on anyone else to feed you..
so again -lotsa luck-
and -strawberry fields forever..

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

I agree taking precautions is necessary. Swords for sure! I will have a few spears, and hatchets myself for whatever reasons may be.

At some point though, the only thing you will be able to rely on will be what to do next, and that is when harmony will come in to play, the right descion at the right time, under the right circumstances will be the only way.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Agreed. Anyone who is not centered will not psychologically survive the coming changes, which in turn will lead to their physical demise. Being at one with your family, neighbors, community will be more important than ever as will being at one with the planet. There is much to learn on a practical side to living with the earth, skills which few know and fewer still practice.
If you want to survive, learn the aboriginal lifeways of the the people who inhabit where you live. They have survived for thousands of years in the same fashion and you can too.
"Back to the primitive" as Max Cavalera once sang.

And yes, firearms are an absolute must. Learn them inside out, how to field strip your weapon in the dark and shoot instinctively. Stock up on ammo, food and medicines and find those trustworthy to gather with when the time comes. That is your best bet to survive the coming collapse.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How do you know preparation for bad events isn't harmony?

It seems like your kind of stating the obvious in your idea. Wait until you need to do something and then do something. Thats basically how people have lived since the dawn of time and that's basically why we still scurry along the surface of Earth. Hard to stomp out a harmonious cockroach.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Do something when it is time to do something is different then finding harmony. Nothing can go wrong in harmony. Of course we do something when it is time to do something, but following a certain path as the path is laid is much, much different.

That is enlightenment from where i stand.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wish I was "in harmony" with the stock market, with family and friends...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

How about a balance of both? Cover all your bases.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Pretty much, but just in case plugging my ears and covering my eyes doesn't work, I think I'll keep a bag of Doritos within reach.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Money - Will not help.
Gold - Will not help.
Silver - Will not help.
Food/Weapons Cache - No help.

Align yourselves with harmony and cleanse the spirit. Then you will understand my message.
edit on 9-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Those who beat their swords into plowshares
Will plow for those who do not.

(Who said that?)

new topics

top topics

join