It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Whats up all?" from TheKnave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have already been posting for a few weeks and didnt realize there was a introduction thread before now. Anyway my name's TheKnave and I am 26. I grew up in Hawaii and now live in California. I was raised by a non traditional family and my mother always told me to question everything.

I love astronomy, space sciences, sociology, psycology, philosophy, music and video games. I am very open minded and empathetic, I consider my self very tolerant on many issues (except ignorance, heh). I will always try to see every side of a debate and pride my self on being objective as possible. I will always admit when I am proven wrong but will feverishly defend my position when I believe I am right.
My religious views vary from existentalism to spiritual agnostic and I loath politics in terms of conservative/liberal and democratic/republican.

I look forward to expanding my knowledge (I have already learned ALOT here) and engaging in worthy debates with, from what I have seen, are some seriously thorough researchers.

Oh and sorry for the spelling. I have relied on spell check for so many years and then I realize...crap I dont know how to spell. lol, well at least I hope its ledgible.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKnave

Hi TheKnave, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Welcome aboard !

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining !

Yes i realize I am a bit late but better late then never...

~meathead

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I definatly appreciate the replies, thank you. I cant wait to get 500 (or is it 300?) posts so I can start with the online chatting.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKnave

I am not sure how many you need to use chat, I never really looked into it.

Either way just keep participating and those posts will be racked up in no time..

~meathead

top topics

join