It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT: UFO Zone: Russian Enigma draws alien hunters, psychics to Urals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Pretty neat news clip here, not quite through the whole thing myself yet. I was going to post it in the breaking alternative news... but perhaps it is ok here as well.

Each year, thousands of UFO hunters and scores of scientists come to the Urals to study unexplained phenomena. But is there any explanation for the paranormal activity in this region? Where are the UFOs coming from?

I am glad that finally we have a mature news agency like RT to tackle the difficult subjects that are tabooed by the Western agenda.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They talk about the archaeological site Arkaim, claiming it dates back to the time of the pyramids.

Arkaim (Russian: Аркаим) is an archaeological site situated in the Southern Urals steppe, 8.2 kilometres (5.1 mi) north-to-northwest of Amurskiy, and 2.3 km (1.4 mi) south-to-southeast of Alexandronvskiy, two villages in the Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia, just to the north from the Kazakhstani border.
The site is generally dated to the 17th century BC. Earlier dates, up to the 20th century BC, have been proposed. It was a settlement of the Sintashta-Petrovka culture.

They mention also the Aryan culture, and lost civilizations.

All kinds of 'new age' mumbo jumbo talked about... pretty interesting documentary so far.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting documentary, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I enjoyed the vid for the peek at how post communal Russia is being handled by the fine folks in those rural towns. You had that guy with a homemade broom made out of sticks. You can tell there is not a Walmart nearby! Also, the guy with the guest house had it decorated so lavishly, he had a nice book collection and all of those relics. Be hard to find so much character and patina at your local Marriot. Even if I didn't see a UFO; I would love to go camping out there, if for nothing else, the scenic beauty !

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Saw this live here in the UK. Very interesting stuff with that added touch of Russian style. They made plenty of mention of balls of fire, glowing lights etc. Seems like these things are being seen everywhere

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ukrain ufo
List of net hits.
UFO UKRAINE
Youtube videos.

A strange UFO not at youtube

Fire in the sky

tube UFO

No way to see if Russian UFO craft is any different than those we know in the USA
such as oval and flat or wing or triangle from Europe (Belgium) .
There was always a big design difference in aircraft design until the Fox Bat and
that design has stuck.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Cool documentary OP. Thanks

What I found most surprising is the tone and matter of fact demeanor those people had. Everyone was far from presumptuous and there was no hint of scorn or ridicule in their inflections even though it was the translators we are hearing. The people's expressions didn't change to one of disbelief they just stayed the same as if discussing what's for dinner.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As far as strange Earth structures go
Earth in Upheaval
might have a few that are not normal.
Electrical gizmos will not find anything better than the Tesla Spook Radio.

top topics

join