It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs , aliens and why we need to believe in fairies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Yeah they really do exist. Nature spirits, great name, people in Saudi call them the Jinn, me the ufo orbs, US WW2 aircrews Foo Fighters, Irish the faeries, writers of the Bible a "star" of Bethlehem, locals to me the willo the wisps and jack o the lanterns, debunkers on here marsh gas/mylar balloons, chinese and welsh called them dragons, space enthusiasts call them critters.

Their existence is beyond doubt and I've had many encounters with them. My confusion is their relationship with proper big mothership type craft. Are they sent down by these things as scout probes? If so does that mean the ufo orbs are alien to this Planet? If not and they are from here and part of nature then does that mean that the larger mothership craft that are sometimes seen in conjunction with them are not alien, they are like the ufo orbs native to Planet Earth?

edit on 9-10-2010 by ufoorbhunter because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's perfectly possible that fairy and 'little people' lore, which appears in diverse cultures around the world, consists of distorted description of encounters with a certain type of extraterrestrials. Traditional cultures had no way of thinking about beings from other planets, but they *did* have the human tendency to invest the forces of nature, and features of the natural world with sentience. Hence the belief in anthropomorphic gods, fairies, nature spirits, and the like Extraterrestrials may even have made use of such beliefs, appearing in such guises as the existing cultures could readily understand. If this is so, it would suggest that we have been undergoing preparation for the unvarnished facts of extraterrestrial life for a very long time. Ross

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I belive you are closer to the truth than you think. They are definitely evil.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
it's like learning a new language or appreciate the subtle differences between [star] war & trek

nicely done

top topics

<< 1   >>

join