It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left wing Ron Paul (Against FED RES etc)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I recently found this congressman from Ohio. He reminds me alot of Ron Paul. He is against the federal reserve. He speaks his mind and he seems to have a straight voting record. People on the RIGHT watch a few of this videos and look him up.

I am on the left but I respect Ron Paul and think he is on honest and in the best interest of the people with the ideology he runs as but I don't agree with 90% of what he says.

This isn't made to make the right go left it's just to show that there are "good" people on both sides.

On the floor ^

Owned the democratic debates ^

It seems like the media didn't give him much of a chance, kind of like Ron Paul on the right.

What do you guys think??

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-10-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: link

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Recently found? .. I believe ATS had an interview with him, and he was an ATS Democrat favorite for President..

He's not really "like" Ron Paul, as much as he just appears to be a non-typical Politician .. Personally, I like him, and if he were in my district I'd vote for him..

How you just found him, I don't know.. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Recently found? .. I believe ATS had an interview with him, and he was an ATS Democrat favorite for President..

He's not really "like" Ron Paul, as much as he just appears to be a non-typical Politician .. Personally, I like him, and if he were in my district I'd vote for him..

How you just found him, I don't know.. lol

Recently found by me. Did you check my sign up date to ATS. I wasn't on ATS during the time of the last election.

Yes he's like Ron Paul in the sense he comes off as honest, he knows what he is talking about, the media doesn't like him, he doesn't play the media "game", he is against the federal reserve and he seems to have a small but "cult" like following.

Lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Little advice

The search function on ATS is actually really good, I got about 100 Threads just from typing "Dennis Kucinich"

Not trying to be callused just helping you out. You could have added discussion to the other 100 threads on this.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

lame. he says tarp was 700 billion dollars too fast with too few questions but voted for the stimulus.

this guy is nothing like ron paul.

just another typical democrat.

edit on 9-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Dennis Kucinich was the only democrat I would have voted for. (Chuck Hagel was the only potential republican)
I was extremely turned off from the Dean incident (thanks a million, Robert Gibbs- Not) onward, but the behavior of democrats, liberals & progressives since Obama's election- especially during the Obamacare push, I will never entertain anyone on the left again.
It's too bad. I believe Mr Kucinich to be a good & decent man.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wasn't this the guy who was openly bribed on the health care bill? Doesn't sound like Ron Paul to me.Dennis Kucinich's Big Sellout
edit on 9-10-2010 by time91 because: add link

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
your stupid fantasy of left and right is sad.

there is freedom and tyranny and right now both choices are rebelling against freedom.
The hell with both your sides. I want freedom # your tyranny.

new topics

top topics

join