It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. official: Fallujah strike almost got al-Zarqawi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
us.cnn.com...

Come on really? How can you kill a ghost?

I'll bet that if and when they say they got him, there will be nothing left as proof

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I heard on the news that officials say zarqawi was so close to the blase he was thrown off his feet and quickly rushed into a vehicle and sped away before they could strike again

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Almost is not even close enough. We didn't get him. When we got him then we'll have a story.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This guy is becoming a thorn in US eyes, and if they don't get riddle of him he is going to be a more than the pain in the neck his is now.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
it amazing how the one legged wonder manages to escape everytime...must be a bionic protesthic leg.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Zarkawi at this point is pure myth. They sure are getting a lot of mileage out of him though. I think at this point he is showing up at two or three places at once.

If you haven't run across the reverse speech article about him, try here:

Berg / Zarkawi Story

This has been discussed on another thread, and everyone was told not to look or listen. Comments on it should go there, not here.

The man who was blamed for the killings in Saudi was very quickly killed before he could answer any questions.

Zarqawi, who was already dead before all this started, will require more imaginative treatment. Perhaps the body will be have to be vaporized?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I thought it was funny the words used to describe the strike against al Zaeqawi was "we were very close to possibly hitting him." Well, so you didn't get him, you couldn't even possibily kill this guy. I dunno, just a funny choice of word.

new topics

top topics

join