It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

I can't answer for Ed. All I know is that someone had already

invited him to OMF prior to my knowledge.

You have one of two alternatives:

1. go to OMF
2. go to alienscientist you tube channel

Those places are apparently where Ed is answering questions.

Thank you

On another note, anyone attempting to debunk Ed Fouche will please

provide proof and source of proof. It is not enough to just make a

statement!

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation!

edit on 20-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Is this trB somthing aircraft over 400 feet in length.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
On another note, anyone attempting to debunk Ed Fouche will please
provide proof and source of proof. It is not enough to just make a
statement!

Yes good idea
But filing an FOIA request on personal information to determine if a person did indeed hold a certain position, while easy enough to do, takes time to go through the process.

But Ed seems to get a little worked up when you actually question anything and not just take his word for it. He even accused a mod of over stepping his powers when he asked a simple question. That sends up red flags... kinda like shooting yourself in the foot

Now you say you don't speak for Ed, yet it sure seems like you do... As to my 'tiff' with Ed... not so... I do what I do with anyone making claims... I take the evidence presented and dig for the truth. I DO NOT just take it at face value like many others do because they want to hear a good story.

Now as Shadowhawk has already pointed out a lot of what Ed is showing as proof like the KGB stuff and posting a CIA patch etc with his copy right on it... is pure and simple misdirection... It is kinda like someone pretending to be a cop and just flashes a badge. Most people accept that badge and don't ever ask to inspect it.

The more of this kind of fluff that is tossed into it, the more it clouds the issue.

The worst one was when Ed sent me what was supposed to be a private message in which he sent me his email, but he 'made an error' and posted it in the thread instead. Then he edits it later removing the email and calls me out accusing me of posting the mail...

Nice try but doesn't work that way... most people are not dumb enough to fall for stuff like that.

The last guy who used similar tactics was Henry Deacon... That fell flat too

His continued attacks on Bob Lazar are amusing, considering Bob has been out of this for years. Does Ed's case really need to work so hard to debunk Bob to make his case? Very odd... and yet neither he nor Alien Scientist will evaluate Dan Burisch's paper at Project Aquarius
http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

Now why is that? Dan shows an S4 Badge that looks identical to Bob's, so either one copied the other, they are both fake or they are both real. I can't wait to see Ed's REAL S4 badge, because when all is said and done that is what this is all about proof of s4 and the TR3-B

And don't we all just want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by KIZZZY

Here is a couple problems with I have so far with this fella. According to the author of this YouTube video, a background check was done on Ed Fouche and there was nobody with first last name of Ed Fouche, also with the middle name of Rothschild. The author then suggests that Ed used the Rothschild name to alter his own middle name in an effort to hide his identity. I muist say that it would be a dumb move if you are trying to hide your identity. I think you would change anything but your middle name.

Now I know that you pasted the statement apparently from Ed about the name Rothschild, but if he was willing to lie for the sale of books, then what else would he be willing to lie for?

Furthermore, I have only gotten past the first few minutes of the video and already I'm seeing red flags go up. This guy apparently worked at Groom Lake on classified projects, yet is standing up giving presentations on those projects. He even admits that he will be discussing these classified projects. Well, that is against the law and if he worled on classified projects as a civillian, then he undoubtedly signed a plethora of documents promissing to keep his mouth shut on those projects. For military serivce members, it is against the law period, though I'm not too sure about the differences in law between a civillian and service member for classified information. If what he us saying is accurate, then TPTB or the company or government that he worked for, would surely silence him through legal means. In other words, he would not be allowed to give public presentations before live audiences and write and publish books on his knowledge.

Past that, I have not watched the video and so can't comment. I'm not saying that the guy is lying, only that there are some serious red flags going up, and only in the first few minutes of his presentation.

On a side note, anyone who would get married within 28 days and to that woman
, may have some mental or stability issues that may need to be addressed. J/K

--airspoon
edit on 9-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

Hehe, the fact that he mentions "antigravity" should be a big red alarm light for everyone here.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

because when all is said and done that is what this is all about proof of s4 and the TR3-B

And I think you are right Z, well the TR3-B part at any rate.

Personally I do not give a jot for E Fouche's credentials he can say he worked on Neptune for all I care the thing he is most famous, or should I say most infamous for is his TR3-B claim, now if he came clean and said well I actually only assume it exists then I would give him more respect but his no definitive proof problem makes it into a dog that just doesn't hunt and I deplore the urban myth that has been built up over the years since he first talked about it.

Quite why he has surfaced again I do not know but I would doubt he made that decision on his own, I suspect someone has talked him into it but for what reason I wonder.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh pah-leeez already Zorgon. Stop yer whining already. All anyone has

to do it jump over and look at Open Mind Forum to see what's going on.

You got proof? If so than put it on the table. I can't stand men carrying on like whiny old women!

I don't have the spittle for the testosterone being thrown around between you two!

I personally make no claims on this thread and only put out information.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
How can a site full of people with highschool grade physics debunk anything this man has to say.
This has to be one of the most pretentious websites on the web.

No doubt.

It's a great website,
but most of the people 'know everything'..
just ask them. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You got proof? If so than put it on the table.

Count on it

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotbncre8ive
Hehe, the fact that he mentions "antigravity" should be a big red alarm light for everyone here.

Well to me 'anti-gravity' implies a force equal and opposite to gravity.Seems to me the two would cancel each other out, perhaps even violently like an anti matter/matter collision...

This is from Alien Scientist
The Physics of Anti-Gravity

The effect of super conductor levitation are shown on many youtube experiments like this one..

Strange magnetic properties of super conductor

The round object is a Neodymium Magnet. The levitation effect is real enough, but can we call it 'anti-gravity'? personally I would call this effect "Diamagnetism", but then what the Bleep do I know?

www.sjsu.edu...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Originally posted by imnotbncre8ive

"Anti"-gravity is probably the wrong term to use scientifically because it is so generic. AlienScientist says he only uses it because it is a term that everyone is familiar with from science fiction, "anti" can have a few different meaning which change the definition of antigravity entirely.

On AlienScientist's website he explains the misconception you are red flagging:

www.alienscientist.com...
"Anti-gravity is the idea of creating a place or object that is free from the force of gravity. It does not refer to countering the gravitational force by an opposing force of a different nature, as a helium balloon does; instead, anti-gravity requires that the fundamental causes of the force of gravity be made either not present or not applicable to the place or object through some kind of technological intervention."
"The term anti-gravity is also sometimes used to refer to hypothetical reactionless propulsion drives such as Biefeld Brown Effect Lifters and Beam Propulsion technologies like EMDrive.com and Microwave Phase Conjugators. Although these do oppose gravity, they cannot be consider true anti-gravity machines."

It's a discrepancy over scientific terminology which is already cast into the "fringe" bin regardless of what we decide to call it. Every language in the world has different words for the same thing. So which is more important? The words themselves, or the meaning of those words?

Well to me 'anti-gravity' implies a force equal and opposite to gravity.Seems to me the two would cancel each other out, perhaps even violently like an anti matter/matter collision...

This is from Alien Scientist
The Physics of Anti-Gravity

The effect of super conductor levitation are shown on many youtube experiments like this one..

Strange magnetic properties of super conductor

The round object is a Neodymium Magnet. The levitation effect is real enough, but can we call it 'anti-gravity'? personally I would call this effect "Diamagnetism", but then what the Bleep do I know?

www.sjsu.edu...

The top video outlines the science behind exactly how this effect would work.

The bottom video makes an obscure reference to an exhibition of the Meissner effect:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a video showing diamagnetism in action:

This is an example of a quantum mechanical effect which is observed macroscopically. The video AlienScientist provided describes a similar but different quantum mechanical effect first discovered by Dr. Eugene Podkletnov. AlienScientist also recently posted an interview with Dr. Podkletnov himself explaining his experiments and the nature of the effect that was observed and what AlienScientist also believes is the effect produced by the TR-3B's magnetic flux field disruptor since it involves a rotating superfluid or superconducting liquid which would exhibit the same weird quantum effects observed in Podkletnov's experiments only amplified much larger.

In any case, it appears you are not really trying to wrap your head around the science that is being described here. Don't get me wrong, I am also still trying to understand it all myself. But I at least know that what is being described by AlienScientist is not simply diamagnetism induced via the Meissner effect. It is something much more exotic.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It's a discrepancy over scientific terminology which is already cast into the "fringe" bin regardless of what we decide to call it. Every language in the world has different words for the same thing. So which is more important? The words themselves, or the meaning of those words?

Well to someone like me the meaning of the word is very important. And the term 'anti-gravity' has, as you say, already been cast into the "fringe" bin, as is evident by the poster I replied to.

The ONLY way to get it out of the fringe bin is to get our terminology right.

In any case, it appears you are not really trying to wrap your head around the science that is being described here. Don't get me wrong, I am also still trying to understand it all myself. But I at least know that what is being described by AlienScientist is not simply diamagnetism induced via the Meissner effect. It is something much more exotic.

On the contrary, I and the team at Pegasus are working hard at this, for practical purposes, ie making a space ship drive
) but you would have to be invited to the Pegasus yahoo group to see all that

The field is very wide spread though...

Electrogravitics Eugene Podkletnov's work fits into that category

Electrogravitics is a hypothesis advanced by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect, the term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley[2], Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese,

en.wikipedia.org...
(Yes I know wiki doesn't cover it but I needed to clip

John Lear's father William Lear worked with TT Brown on 'ati-gravity' for the DoD 1952... Project Winterhaven

Now on my studies of the levitation of stone by the Ancient Egyptian using resonance, there is a great thread on that showing the recent work that Ed Leedskalnin had done building Coral Castle

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chap is a tad arrogant, and was banned for that, but the info is intriguing

Also might want to check into
"Gravitational Forces of the Sun" by Pari Spolter who is challenging Einstein and Newton

Still waiting to see the 'Mercury Plasma' explained because the only Mercury Plasma I can wrap my head around is a mercury vapor plasma... which doesn't fit the description for the TR3-B

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So can you tell me Zorgon why is it you have Ed's and AS (alienscientist)
material on Pegasus Research Consortium if you are out to debunk him?
I am sure others would like to know as well.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

OT

Now on my studies of the levitation of stone by the Ancient Egyptian using resonance, there is a great thread on that showing the recent work that Ed Leedskalnin had done building Coral Castle
paranormal.about.com...

I don't know Zorgon, this man seems to have the answer
and no levitation is involved here. There always seems to
be some rational explanation for the unexplainable eh?

edit on 23-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail: A New Era In Physics

edit on 23-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Hmmm faulty logic here

A) who says I am trying to debunk Ed? I have said several times that I, more than anyone would love this to be real... shall I dig up the posts? I have also repeatedly defended ANYONE's right to sell books... shall I dig up the several hundred posts on that? So that accusation by Ed was pure red herring. But I am not the only one seeing flaws in the documents... and showing one worked for the military is fine, but even Ed said at the beginning that we are free to try to prove any of what he says is false.

I should just take his word for it?
Sorry not today

B) The MJ12 documents that are supposedly real...

IF they are real, then they are by very nature property of the US Government and NOT Ed's or the AlienScientist
just like the CIA patch with Ed's copyright on them... Also AlienScientists says on his website. And IF big IF they are real, then I am most certainly interested in them.

COPY AND DISTRIBUTE FREELY - (just include a link back to us)

Its in big letters right at the bottom here
www.alienscientist.com...

Now then IF you are saying that those documents are made up by Ed Fouche, then they would be invalid to my research. At this point I have posted no comments on whether or not they are real. Since the originals were conveniently destroyed by Ed it may be a moot point

Okay now you...

Explain to me WHY Ed and his 'supporters' here and at the other place get all defensive when someone questions anything? Ed even called out a Mod for daring to ask a simple question accusing him of abuse of powers. Don't know how long you been hanging around ATS but we question everything, on both sides of the fence. Especially someone who works so hard to drive home a point that another whistle blower is a fraud

Turn about is fair play. I have personal issues helping a friend through foreclosure, but when I have free time I will really begging digging...

seeing as I have touched a nerve

Hope that answers your question and the one that starred that post

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon...you need to pull your bulldinky elsewhere ok? I have no interest
in your hissyfits.

Kizzzy quote:

On another note, anyone attempting to debunk Ed Fouche will please provide proof and source of proof.

Zorgan quote:

Count on it

This is called a question Zorgon:

The only one getting defensive here is you Zorgon and perhaps that is
because you were "a Zorgon behaving badly" over at the other other
forum eh?

Why don't you try answering my question instead of dancing around it.

Why, Zorgan, does Pegasus Research Consortium have Ed Fouche's
material listed?

Now why is that? hmmm?

Does someone at Pegasus Consortium believe Ed's story to be real?

So does Pegasus put up info without substantiating said material?

I mean all this brew-ha-ha about you getting to the bottom of it all and here I
find Ed's stuff on Pegasus. So one does wonder about it. It's only natural after all!

Oh the questions, the questions!

edit on 24-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Zorgon has many things on his site which the members of the consortium are researching. It also is not always updated.

You seem to think there is something strange about material regarding Fouche being present on his site. I think you are making something out of nothing.

Are you Ed Fouche?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Oh are you a member of Pegasus?

The question was addressed to Zorgon...not you!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Don't get upset broski.

Surely you realize that your inquiries do seem quite frivolous?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by KIZZZY

Don't get upset broski.

Surely you realize that your inquiries do seem quite frivolous?

Why should I get upset over a font?

I guess you must be the "God of Inquiries" there Exuberant!

Gee, let me ready my sacrificial chicken to your most holy alter!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Again Zorgon........

Why, Zorgan, does Pegasus Research Consortium have Ed Fouche's
material listed?

Now why is that? hmmm?

Does someone at Pegasus Consortium believe Ed's story to be real?

So does Pegasus put up info without substantiating said material?

I mean all this brew-ha-ha about you getting to the bottom of it all and here I
find Ed's stuff on Pegasus. So one does wonder about it. It's only natural after all!

And I underline all your Brew-ha-ha

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

John Lear asked for Ed Fouche's topic about the TR-3B to be removed from his guest page which is his request and should be respected which was and has been, John also said that he thought Ed's claim's are dis-information, once that was said Ed was entitle to defend himself and he did but it didn't end there because Zorgon then came on attacking Ed in defence of John Lear, bigpappy has only done the same in defence of Ed.

edit on 24-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join