It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I dunno....

just seems a bit contradictive. If Area is soooo top secret, then why would an ex employee be able to 'speak' out like this?

um ... Surely a Confidentiality Clause would be part of employment?

And are they making any money from these claims?

if it were top secret it is doubtful that the org would allow them to spout off. ?

they would be silenced.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: to expand

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I dunno....
just seems a bit contradictive. If Area is soooo top secret, then why would an ex employee be able to 'speak' out like this?

THAT is the 64 millon dollar question

Bob never made sales on it and has left the field, Dan Burisch has his report in a PDF free of charge and Ed linked to his book free in PDF form... so that is really a red herring

if it were top secret it is doubtful that the org would allow them to spout off. ?

two possibilities
A) 'they' are done with it and want to let it leak out
B) disinformation campaign

they would be silenced.

'they' don't do that anymore. Killing the person making the claim would only strengthen their claim... make them a martyr. Its easier to just discredit them and make them unbelievable

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I dunno....

they would be silenced.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: to expand

Thurisaz, Hello and thank you for your comment.

Everything you say is quite true and I agree with you however, a fellow

You Tuber, AlienScientist, who is well respected and has over 4 million

views and over 239,000 subscribers, has taken an interest in Ed Fouche.

I found that intriguing and so I decided to post a thread in here about it.

To date, Ed Fouche is on vacation as we all are waiting his return and

hopefully Ed will come up with the necessary documentations proving

he did indeed work in Area 51.

Ed Fouche seems to be answering questions on AlienScientist's channel

on You Tube:

www.youtube.com...

Regards,
Kizzzy

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I enjoyed watching the video, regarding the SR 75 and TR3B. Finally someone has figured how to inform us about Area 51, in a more enlightening way. I am a firm beleiver in the fact that there are too many secrets! The idea that when an advancement in avionics comes along and shows just how far we've scientifically progressed is deemed Top Secret, has always hit a sore spot with me. We are left to pay for these programs, while agencies like NASA and their activities look like a buggy whip factory in comparison. My hats off to Mr. Fouche.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by safteynet

Hello Safteynet and thank you for your comment.

I agree with you, yes, there are too many secrets and in

this case I think only time will tell yes?

Regards,
Kizzzy

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbff025dc485.jpg[/atsimg]

Edgar Fouche (middle) in Basic Training - 1967

1968 - OJT Training (On the Job Training)
This is Ed Fouche's OJT Training (On the Job Training) For his "five level upgrade"

1970 - Training Certificate: Solid State Devices
Filename: TR-FTD Solid State Devices-1970
In the late 60s and early 70s we rapidly transitioned from tube devices to solid state devices on more modern aircraft’s avionics systems like the F-111s at the time and the AGE and AIS (Avionics Intermediate Shops) and the Automatic and Manual Test Equipment.

You get very basic soldering training at your basic ‘3’ level technical school.

After you arrive to your first Avionics or other type electronics shop you get further advanced soldering techniques at the local FTD (Field Training Detachment) for your ‘5’ level upgrade training.

The last (NASA training course) soldering training I had as a SSgt ‘7’ level, was for repairing multilevel circuit cards with surface mounted solid state devices on them. Some of the training included how to go into a molded electronic modules and cut away the resin to replace components.

Solid State Devices

Filename: TR-FTD Solid State Devices-1970 In the late 60s and early 70s we rapidly transitioned from tube devices to solid state devices on more modern aircraft’s avionics systems like the F-111s at the time and the AGE and AIS (Avionics Intermediate Shops) and the Automatic and Manual Test Equipment.

HQ. USAF SCHOOL OF APPLIED AEROSPACE SCIENCES

Edgar Fouche:

When I arrived at Edwards AFB - 6515 TSS - AFFTC, I was assigned to the F-15 R&D and FOT&E Program. The elite few of us (CADRE) AFFTC and TAC went TDY (Tempory Duty) to the Mac-Air facility in St. Charles, Missouri for lengthy training on the AIS (Avionics Intermediate Shops) Manual, Automatic, and ECM equipment.
McDonnell Aircraft Corporation - Certificate of training - F-15 Eagle Integrated Avionics Component Technicians Course, Feb 1974. The CNI Test Station handled testing, alignment, and calibration of all the Communications, Navigation, and IFF for the Eagle. These LRUs (Line Replaceable Units) were removed by flight-line avionics experts who worked directly on the aircraft in hangers and on the flight-line. They did periodic tests and if a pilot or co-pilot had a problem with ANY of functioning Avionics systems, they would write up the error or problem in the specific aircraft log books. If a failure was actually detected and verified by the crew chief or the flight line technicians they sent the unit into the Avionics Intermediate Repair (AIS) shops. We'd take the unit and hook it up to either manual, automatic, or ECM (TEWS-TITE) test stations. Then we would run tests on these LRUs (which were called UUT - Unit Under Test while in the AIS) and perform repair, down to the component level in many cases, and alignment and calibration as needed.

These ATE or AIS test stations were 6 feet tall by 2 feet wide, and there were multiple bays of them filled with their own test equipment, calibration equipment, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, DVMs, and other built in equipment for unique testing. One tall rack was called a bay; from four to seven bays were attached side by side with external cabling depending on the configuration needed to test the myriad LRUs from the flight-line. Each bay had multiple racks of switching, routing, test points A removable slied out racks; like a frequency counter and these removable drawers in the bays were called a TRUs (Tester Replacable Units).

www.alienscientist.com...

edit on 19-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
1985 - Edgar Fouche SAC Liaison to Industry Annual Performance Report

1. Name - Edgar A. Fouche
2. Social Security # (Redacted)
3. Grade - MSGT (Master Sergent)
4. DAFSC: Defense Air Force Specialty Code - 32674
5. Organization, Command, and Location - Bombardment Wg (H), OL OOKE (SAC) Kelly AFB TX
6. PAS CODE Personnell Accounting Symbol - KHOSF296

Acronym KEY:

SAC - Strategic Air Command
SA-ALC - San Antonia Air Logistics Center
AFLC - Air Force Logistics Command
AIS/R - Avionics Intermediate Shop Replacement Program Office
QOT&E - Qualification Operational Test and Evaluation

It's interesting to note the perfect reports Ed Fouche received and read through to comments from his Commanding Officers who wrote and signed off on the reports speaking very highly of Ed's Performance.

The first signing officer on this report is Squadron Leader Robert C. Owen (RAF - Royal Air Force)
NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: COL ROBERT C. OWEN, USAF
You can find a copy of a USAF document authored by (THE OTHER) Col. Robert C. Owen Here

(at least I don't think they are the same person... They could be... I haven't looked deeply enough into it)

]Col. (Ret.) Robert A. Stier can be founded listed on This USAF Donor Report Document on page 16/37 left hand column in the section $500-$999
Col. (Ret.) Robert A. Stier is also the author of this 1977 Master's Thesis on An Investigation into the Nature of Aircraft Supportability in the CILC Environment

MAJOR GENERAL JOHN J. DORAN JR. was Ed Fouche's Boss when he worked as SAP Liaison to Industry as indicated in the above reports.
Here is a link to the AirForce's Biography on the signing officer MAJOR GENERAL JOHN J. DORAN JR
The first signing officer on this report is Squadron Leader Robert C. Owen (RAF - Royal Air Force) NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH: COL ROBERT C. OWEN, USAF You can find a copy of a USAF document authored by (THE OTHER) Col. Robert C. Owen Here (at least I don't think they are the same person... They could be... I haven't looked deeply enough into it) Col. (Ret.) Robert A. Stier can be founded listed on This USAF Donor Report Document on page 16/37 left hand column in the section $500-$999 Col. (Ret.) Robert A. Stier is also the author of this 1977 Master's Thesis on An Investigation into the Nature of Aircraft Supportability in the CILC Environment MAJOR GENERAL JOHN J. DORAN JR. was Ed Fouche's Boss when he worked as SAP Liaison to Industry as indicated in the above reports. Here is a link to the AirForce's Biography on the signing officer MAJOR GENERAL JOHN J. DORAN JR

www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
mmmm... well... the mercury drive, some say so what, so you can spin mercury why not spin a tater

i'm thinking the effect needs a static magnetic field, a constant bubble, which if you spun the mercury right and charged it.. it should form a perfect magnetic bubble

can't do that with fixed bar magnets

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i dont have room for a setup... wish i had a couple pc water pumps like ya water cool pc's with, small tubing and enough mercury to run a test. like would you pump the mercury with a pump, or would you wrap a dc connected battery wire around the tubing in a way to let the magnetic field move the mercury

i feel that anything that will work, should scale.. from small to large

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
1993 - Performance Evaluation and Development Plan

CEA - Computer Engineering Associates (Hauppauge, NY) - Now Possibly Hauppauge Computer Works???
RFTLTS - Radio Frequency Line Test System

If you notice this document is signed off by Col. Barry MacKean who you can look up is an SR-71 Pilot.
Here is a listeing of SR-71 Pilots and you will notice that Barry MacKean is listed #341
Col. Barry Mackean and his wife who is also a Retired Col. and former military doctor are now both retired in the Pheonix/Scottsdale area of Arizona.

Col. Barry Mackean (an SR-71 pilot) was the DOD Contractor, site manager for CEA. Ed Fouche was a Senior Program Manager under Col. Barry MacKean.
Here is a link to a source which shows that Col. Barry McKean (an SR-71 pilot) was indeed assigned to Kadena AFB, Okinawa Japan, at the SAME time as Edgar Fouche.

More Documents on Ed Fouche COMING SOON!

Please stay tuned, we will be going through a large number of documents over the next few weeks as I thoroughly check out Ed's Documents and credentials. Much more information and documents will be added as research progresses on this study.
Also be sure to check out the Ed Fouche Biography and the 1998 Slide Presentation by Edgar Fouche going over some key information which I also have posted on my YouTube Channel www.YouTube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is it real?

I just spotted this on you tube and put it up....my bad....I doubt it is real but

I couldn't resist posting it.

Looks like a Triangular Flying Object. Caught at 21:40 hours UK time.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
1993 - Performance Evaluation and Development Plan

AN/USM-638 RFTLTS

A project of BAE Systems
www.baesystems.com...

PDF on that project
www.baesystems.com...

Phone numbers and email on there to confirm

edit on 19-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well did you confirm Zorgon?

You are likened to a mexican jumping bean from OMF

To ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Well did you confirm Zorgon?

Nope not yet... email on the way... you will be the first to know

Well maybe not the first

But it is odd... that Ed's name does not pop up on ANY of the military searches done so far... Oh well... keep looking I say... bound to find something.... somewhere

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What's the matter Zorgon? You have a spat on your websit over

at OMF with Ed?

Ya just had to go and get snarky with him didn't cha!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hey don't be so eager to dismiss it yet....local physicists are working at it
fer cripe sakes!

Local physicists are working on the TR3-B? Do you have a copy of the papers they are writing on the drive system?

Funny thing is... seems a few people have decided to use some of my reports and data collected on triangle sightings to back the claim of the TR3-B saying "see? It does exist!!" (in emails)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c873e8af5f83.jpg[/atsimg]

Just because there are other (hundreds) of triangle sightings does NOT validate the purple model

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The only point you made is that BAE is currently building RFLTS.
During the course of the lifetime of AGE (Aerospace Ground Equipment) and shop Test Equipment, factory and depot engineering and support contracts change every couple of years. Competitive bidding often results in a change of hands.

CEA had an Engineering Support for Kelly AFB engineering requirements. We were basically doing the work of the government for the government. We spec’d out the system requirements and wrote the SOW (statement of work) for the Navy and later Kelly ALC which in turn opened it up for competitive bidding to build a production model.

On any given system you will have dozens of manufacturers, a government Procurement Office (Contracts), a Gov. Program Office which writes or acquires (From Contractor providing engineering support, like CEA) a SOW. At that point the Procurement puts out bid notices.

R -- Obsolescence and Redesign Analysis AN USM-638
www.fbodaily.com... Date
9/22/2004
FBO DAILY ISSUE OF AUGUST 26, 2004 FBO #1004
SOLICITATION NOTICE
www.fbodaily.com...
As I said Spec Ops uses it at Hurlburt Field
www.usajobonline.com... htm

Was that supposed to be some kind of debunking? Ed Fouche

No use to get snarky with me Zorgon!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This all went a bit quiet after he told us he would prove to us that there are alien crafts being reverse engineered at area 51. On vacation? Hmmm. Hope he doesn't, 'hold out on us', too much longer

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on.

What I do know is that Zorgon apparently is vexing the ever-loving

poop out of Ed on the "Open Mind Forum". Seems like someone

is behaving like a bull in a "china-closet"!

Since I've come out in 98, no person has proven anything I've ever said is false. In fact more and more people are coming out resent years now that they feel safe. Well I didn't feel safe at all.
Plus the science of things that I talked about back then, like quasi crystals, and no physicist knew about them back then because they were so classified, have come out into the real world.

I expect any intelligent person to be skeptical about any and all statements made about UFO and their technology. I still am skeptical in many areas. You are obviously skeptical, this I respect. If I were anyone else I would be skeptical of me. As time goes by more and more proof will be revealed. I'm getting over 100 E-Mails, you tube questions, etc. every day. I only have so much energy as I really do have many health issues.

I'm working on getting Alienscientist.com, a physicist, and friend to come out here in the Spring to copy many of my military documents, at least the one's that are not classified. I've been living on borrowed time since I severed my Aorta in 73. I want to get everything I have left out there before I'm gone, well anything that won't put my wonderful wife and kids in jeopardy.

I don't want to fight with anyone. I really am a likeable guy with a warped sense of humor. I tried to make a point by making my video and book both available for free.

Every friend I've had in my life is still my friend. I'm loyal like that. I probably had over 1,000 people (technicians, sw developers, engineers, and scientists work for me from 70-96) I was known as a people person. I got more women and minorities employed and trained and promoted than any other DOD Program Manager. I've very proud of all my actions and deeds.

It was my idea to copyright the documents (MJ-12) to challenge the gov or DOD to take action, thus proving their validity. All the Russian passport, flight cloth badge, KGB badge, the letter from Keiv Russia from the Station Chief, were mine and issued to me for a TS operation.

I also traded different different things, booze, wine, other memorabilia, and favors for the SNed MI-5 and Mossad badges, and other collectible's when I worked for these agencies. A trunk of these things are in the hands of my son in law who is a lawman. He has a lot of things he's going to release after I die which will settles and prove everything after I die.

edit on 20-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well, I looked at the picture of Ed's supposed KGB memorabilia that was posted on Alienscientist.com from Ed's presentation slides and I would have to say that the claim that, "All the Russian passport, flight cloth badge, KGB badge, the letter from Keiv Russia from the Station Chief, were mine and issued to me for a TS operation," is bogus.

The cloth patch was never worn by the KGB. I have seen these for sale in numerous Army-Navy surplus stores (and even trendy Hollywood clothing stores) since at least the early 1990s.

The metal badge is a reproduction, also available in numerous Army-Navy stores. The original badges were solid bronze. The repro is just cheap metal with a thin gold-colored veneer.

The KGB "passport" also appears to be bogus. Genuine examples in the H. Keith Melton collection, and those offered for examination by ex-Soviet defectors are substantially different.

The envelope postmarked from Kiev tells us nothing. It would be nice to actually read the letter.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join